A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Feast of Solitude

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Feast of Solitude Empty Feast of Solitude

Post by Bell 2/2/2016, 9:54 am

The mess hall was blissfully sound when Terra Miller got there. It was probably because it was still 5 in the morning, but she thanked her father anyway. Her footsteps echoed as she walked across the empty place. Accompanied by the lingering cold mist and the gloomy, purple sky, the mess hall looked melancholic but yet at the same time seemed genuinely peaceful. She liked it that way.

Terra randomly sat on one of the countless vacant seats and yawned. She had woken up about two hours before due to a nightmare, and had found out, after countless attempts (including the oh so famous counting sheep technique), that she really couldn’t go back to her peaceful slumber before deciding to tackle an early breakfast.

She pulled down her hoodie, showing a bun of disheveled, curly hair. She yawned again and looked down at the empty plate that somehow had magically appeared in front of her.

So.

PB&J sandwich or cereal?

OOC: Please let me know if you have any comments about my role-playing and grammar.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Feast of Solitude Empty Re: Feast of Solitude

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/2/2016, 10:19 am

OOC: It's good!

BIC: The consequences for going to sleep at 8 PM was disastrous.

It was what Jack got for partying all day, then by the time he survived the trek back to the Minor War Gods' cabin, he was halfway to Morpheus's territory. So he threw himself on the bed and slept with his clothes on. All through the night.

So he woke up at 4:49 AM the next day, and he was famished. He must've forgotten to have dinner because the enzymes were consuming him from the inside. He shook off the jacket, as it was sweating him all night, wearing dark pants, with sneakers and a red t-shirt beneath a jumper. He walked outside to the darkness. Because of the principle of geography, the sun would be up in 53 minutes. So he brought a flashlight to maneuver to the Mess Hall. He staggered, occasionally stepping on a rock, but made it eventually. The place was deserted, yet a girl sat alone in the place.

Jack gathered for himself a healthy breakfast meal: cheeseburger, french fries, double Coke and a pie. Mhmm, very nutritious indeed. He needed a companion, so he approached the demigod at the table. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked, then he recognized her from the Cabin. Falko mentioned her a few times, and she'd been caught in his glance a few times. "Are you…erm, Ter-Te…" he stuttered briefly. "Terra?"
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 2/21/2016, 8:03 am

OOC:...I genuinely forgot that I was trying to get back on this role playing thingy. Dangit. Imma delete this post and repost it when I finish my post. This time I promise it won't be this long! I'm so so sorry!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:15 pm