A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan] Empty Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/13/2016, 11:47 am

With the sun and temperature finally cooperating with Kili's mood the daughter of Nemesis decided to get away from the cabin and take Fang out to the beach for some fun in the sun. When the pair reached the sandy beach the lavender haired girl began tossing a Frisbee for her beloved dog and simply enjoying the sun. With her new naval piercing in and her favorite bikini on she wondered if the beach would be all hers for the entire day.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=190686635

OOC:Sorry for the lame post, I couldn't think of what to write.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan] Empty Re: Surf, Sun and Sand [me and Khan]

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/14/2016, 1:09 am

Russ decided to stroll down the beach for the day. It's been a while he's been out here, but he figured some fresh air would be nice. He turned Diplisopsis into its knife form and strapped it to his belt on his waist. The demigod wore trousers, with dark black combat boots and a t-shirt, underneath a denim jacket. And just as a precaution, he wore his swimming trunks underneath. And then he sprinted down the beach.

Poseidon was in a great mood today, and so did Harmonia, because the waves were splashing at a harmonical speed: gentle. The wind slashed against him, and the smell of sea salt would've brought pure joy to Poseidon kids. Go figure. Russ eventually stopped by a boulder and seated himself on it, playing with the dagger in his hand. His hand clutched the blade and it turned into the sword, which he plugged down on the sand.

It was another "Good Day to Die Hard"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/14/2016, 4:21 am

Kili noticed the new boy sitting on a boulder and laughed a little to herself when Fang ran over to the boulder and sat at the base, barking a few times to get her to follow. She obeyed his request and walked over to the new boy. So it seems as if my private beach day turned public. She said with a smirk. Being snarky was second nature to her and this was one of those days where she was in a good mood so everything was going to flow nice and easy for her.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/14/2016, 4:57 am

Russ tilted his head slightly, and turned his head toward the girl who had stood next to him by the boulder. He let out a gentle laugh. "It appears so." he shrugged. "Although I'd say this is a public beach." he slipped himself down the boulder, picking up his sword and hurled it into the air and reached out his hand. The sword slipped precisely between his grasp and turned immediately into a knife. Then he strapped it back to his belt. "So, anyhow, hi." he greeted with a thin smile. With the knife strapped to his belt, he looked like a character from The Walking Dead. A survivor. Someone who's been out in the apocalypse for too long. Except he wasn't.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/19/2016, 4:54 am

The beach is whatever I wanna call it cutie. Kili winked as she walked over to the waters edge in her bikini. Was she flirting? Hell yeah she was! When someone cute decided to invade her beach it was a guarantee to flirt with the culprit. Walking into the cool water the daughter of Nemesis smiled and submerged herself until the water was just below her shoulders, making sure her lavender hair was dry thanks to a messy bun.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/19/2016, 5:10 am

Russ seemed to understand. He smirked, pulling up his shirt in one move, and down to his swimming trunks. He tossed them all on the boulder carelessly, then took off his shoes and strode toward the water. The sun heated it to a warm temperature. He swam quickly toward the other girl. "So, Russ." he introduced. "Hermes."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/19/2016, 7:50 am

Kili. The girl smirked, diving and letting her hair flow before resurfacing right in front of him. Nemesis. She teased before divine again and swimming farther out to sea.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/19/2016, 11:04 am

Russ grinned, letting out a thin smile. He remembered that she caled him 'cutie' earlier. It was true actually. People said he was a reverse-Deadpool: (spoiler) An opposite of Freddy Krueger when he f-cks a geographical map of Utah. He followed her out farther from the shore, flapping his hands to stay afloat. "So, Kili, what brings you here?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/19/2016, 11:47 am

Why not? She smiled as she started to hum a song that wasn't usually her style but she had fallen in love with it all the same. Perfect by One Direction was the song and Kili was always down for things so the song was almost like a cry from her soul to find another one to match. It was different, fun and exciting. Most of all, it was her.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/19/2016, 11:58 am

"Well, since--the beach is rather deserted today." he said. Then she began humming. Music wasn't his specialty. It was Apollo's. But he knew the song. "Hey, isn't that One Direction's "Perfect"?" he asked curiously.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/19/2016, 12:05 pm

Stopping short the girl turned around and gave him a curious look while swimming to a rock and sitting there like a model. I'm surprised you know it. That's when she got a beautifully horrible idea in her Nemesis mind.
    But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
    And if you like having secret little rendezvous
    If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn’t do
    Then baby, I'm perfect
    Baby, I'm perfect for you
    And if you like midnight driving with the windows down
    And if you like going places we can’t even pronounce
    If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about
    Then baby, you're perfect
    Baby, you're perfect
    So let's start right now

The daughter of Nemesis sang out into the sky as she shut her eyes and mindlessly danced to the beat of the song. She may not have had the best voice in the world but it was by no means horrible either.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/20/2016, 1:43 am

OOC: Whoa, do all your characters sing and dance at least once every rp?

BIC: Russ raised an eyebrow. "Erm…I don't dance." he said hesitantly, while remained sitting on the boulder.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 5:10 am

Kili gave him a confused look before going back to sunbathing in the late afternoon sun. Sliding her sunglasses up the bridge of her nose the daughter of Nemesis stopped singing and put in her headphones , blocking out the stick in the mud. It was all going downhill now seeing as the other demigod was clearly not worth the effort of flirting with. Feeling her skin grow warm in the sun the lavender haired girl smiled and laid on the rocks with her feet low enough the get lapped by the water every so often.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/25/2016, 6:14 am

Russ shrugged, snatching the towel and pulled his jeans over the drenched swimming trunks, then put on his t-shirt and gathered his clothes, and sat with his knees pulled up to his chest, gripping the jacket in his grasp. He wasn't going to let a failed-flirting girl ruin his day at the beach. He wanted to enjoy the great weather.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 7:09 am

Its more fun if you relax in a swimsuit. The demigod said without turning her head towards him but catching s glimpse of him getting dressed out of her perefrial vision. Sad really, she thought to herself, he was so nice to look at without a shirt on. Admitting to herself that a good few outings with him would be fun the girl propped herself up on her elbows. C'mon over. I won't bite. She teased adding 'unless you tell me to' in her mind giving a flirtatious smile.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/25/2016, 9:16 am

"I'd rather not." he said, crossing his legs and continued to stare out into the ocean. He disliked being shirtless. In fact, he hated it. To the goddamn core. It felt exposed. And just a side note, but he didn't like dancing either, apart from not dancing.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 9:21 am

Suit yourself. Kili said getting up and stretching before diving gracefully into the water to help cool off a little bit. The key to a great tan, at least from her experience, was to sun bathe then swim and repeat until the color was reached. Simple and yet sometimes very difficult to do seeing as the sun could make you fall asleep so quickly. Surfacing to face away from the beach the girl began treading water with her light hair plastered to her skull. It was such a nice day out and here was this Russ kid being a total droll about it all.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/25/2016, 9:53 am

Was she daft? Didn't she know the most basic of the laws of biology? Not the most, but still basic. The human body releases heat when it is heated, and a sudden drop of temperature could possibly lead to a flu as the body will have to suddenly increase dramatically in temperature to balance to the environment temperature. And she just did what he would advise as a big NO. Oh well.

He leaped down from the boulder and sat on the sand.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 10:50 am

Turning to head back to shore the daughter of Nemesis made her way back to her things from before and smiled as her dog Fang barked happily. Getting out of the water and drying off for the most part she sat on her towel in the sand and let the sun dry her the rest of the way off. It was peaceful near and in the water, some could say calming almost, but to the demigod it was only going to last so long before something bad happened like it did with most things in the world. Camp was in a bubble but every bubble had to pop eventually, this place was no exception. Running her hands through her hair to soften it she smiled as her Rottweiler laid in the warm sand and placed his head on his paws like he was going to drift off to sleep.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/25/2016, 11:14 am

Russ inched forward. Grains of sand--thousands of them--were caught on his jeans and t-shirt. He pulled himself to sit next to Kili. Her dog had came, and he/she didn't pose a threat. At least that was good news.

"Nice view, huh." he raised the question.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 11:19 am

Only until it fades away. she muttered to herself. It was always nice to have time at the beach but even then she was still aware that everything fades away at some point. Be it now or ten years from now it was going to happen. After thinking this through Kili laid down on her towel and put her sunglasses back on as well.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/25/2016, 11:25 am

"And that won't be happening in at least half a century. Not until mankind destroys itself and drag the demigods race along." he said. If a Third World War broke out, demigods are the first on the extinction list. Or at least some would make it. "How do you think this world will end?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 11:33 am

Suddenly. She answered without so much as a waver in her voice. She knew how the world would end, with the earth going in the direction it was there would be no warning at all but rather a sudden halt in living. Even so, it would most likely be of something like the ozone giving out or something else along those lines. Either way, Kili wasn't going to stop living each day like it were her last. Live each day to the fullest and don't ever regret a decision made. She finished up before turning her head towards Russ.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/25/2016, 11:43 am

"I know. I am doing that." he said, looking at Kili, who had also turned toward him. There was a strange sense of creepiness surging down his spine. Or was it something else? "There are decisions you can't regret--Things so horrible you just have to undo--except you can't. Probably the ugly and beauty of life." he shrugged.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/25/2016, 11:51 am

Even then, she began to say, there are some things that you don't wish to undo. The daughter of Nemesis said looking back towards the sky with her sunglasses in front of her eyes. No matter how bad. she added in a whisper. Fang made a sound in his sleep and the girl instinctively put her hand on his back, petting him like she always did when she needed to get her mind off things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:42 am