A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa)

Kid Kirbeh
    Kid Kirbeh

Female
    Number of posts : 56
    Registration date : 2016-01-29

An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa) Empty An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa)

Post by Kid Kirbeh 2/13/2016, 7:56 pm

Lili was pretty much by herself right now.

And yeah, she didn't really want anyone else to be talking to anyways. She stared at her lunch, and she might've well never came to the Mess Hall since the food there didn't sit with her stomach too well. She wasn't even hungry. She just had nothing better to do with her life. And when did she? Almost never.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa) Empty Re: An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/19/2016, 2:36 am

With nothing good really going on at camp, Alice thought a good meal at the mess hall would be good for her. Since the Maniae had been the only ones she had been really talking to as of recently and even she was growing tired of them all. Fiddling with her top hat too keep Rabid comfortable and fixing a buckle on her boots the steampunk daughter of Mania saw a girl sitting alone in the hall and decided to do what she did best. HI! My name's Alice Little. I'm a daughter of Mania. We should get lunch together. What do you want to eat? She asked as the blonde gathered a plate of pasta, bread and a salad as well. Sitting back down in front of her friend the girl smiled. What's your name? I haven't seen you around camp. You must be new! I love meeting new people! She said with a happy clapping

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_73/set?id=145454192
    Kid Kirbeh
    Kid Kirbeh

Female

An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa) Empty Re: An Almost Ordinary Lunch (Me and Nerissa)

Post by Kid Kirbeh 3/6/2016, 9:06 am

(Sorry for being gone!)

"I'm Lili Penton... daughter of Athena." Wow. She had never seen a girl this excited before in her life! Then again, Lili was pretty much secluded in her room all the time. "And, um, sure, I'll get lunch with you." It wasn't like she could say no to this bubbling ball of energy that Alice was. That would just seem rude.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/6/2016, 9:14 am

Fantastic! The girl said clapping rapidly yet again. Reaching up and under her hat the girl muttered to herself about something being as rude as the Bandersnatch sometimes and proceeded to produce an albino rabbit from under the article of clothing. Granted Rabid had been there the whole time but the hat covered him so nicely that nobody could have noticed. Smiling to herself the girl began speaking to the rabbit while he ate and rolled her eyes when he gave a blank stare with his red eyes, as if he had said something annoying or bothersome. You'll have to excuse Rabid White, he is such a snob when it comes to others. Alice apologized to Lili for her friend's actions, even if she was the one hearing voices in her head which she assumed to be Rabid.
    Kid Kirbeh
    Kid Kirbeh

Female

Post by Kid Kirbeh 3/6/2016, 10:09 am

"O-Oh, no, it's fine." Lili said. "I've known some people like that. Better it be a rabbit than a person." For some reason, the rabbit being under Alice's hat didn't surprise her much. She had come to realize that this camp was weird. In a good way.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/7/2016, 4:39 am

Very much indeed! Alice nodded as she ate some of her food, happy that Lili was alright with the Rabid incident. Slurping a few noodles of pasta into her mouth the girl giggled and began talking out loud as if she were having a normal conversation with another human. It looked beyond insane but there was actually a few different Maniae that had stopped to talk with her, they were just staying hidden to the demigods who didn't have the same gift as Alice. No she is not rude, if anything you're being the rude one Cora. Alice said frowning to the air and pointing to Lili. Now let me alone to have lunch with my new friend. She stated again before she nodded and went back to eating, this time Garlic Bread.
    Kid Kirbeh
    Kid Kirbeh

Female

Post by Kid Kirbeh 3/7/2016, 4:25 pm

Alice reminded Lili of when she was younger: she was bubbly and cheerful although she did talk to herself at times. Actually, more so now than when she was in elementary school. Not to say that Alice was talking to herself. Lili didn't know if she was or not but she knew better than to question the antics of people. "So..." Lili's awkward introverted self came out the most now, when she wanted to speak and not sit there like a weirdo.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 3/8/2016, 8:59 pm

Want some tea?! Alice beamed at Lili as she went and chatted with another invisible Maniae who floated away and carried back her basket, making it just look like a floating object. Alice thanked her and began pouring some tea while filling one cup full of various leaves and setting it in front of Rabbid, pouring another and putting in a whole lot of sugar and other sweet things for herself and pouring mint tea for Lili while setting that in front of her as well. I didn't know what you wanted so I defaulted to mint. She giggled while sipping her scalding hot tea as if it were almost nothing, flinching only slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:22 am