A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Yeah...so? [me and Alex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Empty
PostSubject: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 2:29 am

Astrid was more than pleased to be away from prying eyes and just to have the time alone with Oracle and her other snake friends who happened to be in the forest. Seeing as she was an only child of her mother she had recently been gifted with a Nintendo 3Ds, two Pokémon games and a bag of Jolly Ranchers. If heaven existed in a person it was her mother and she was ungodly thankful for it. Smiling as he headband kept her long black hair away from her hooker red lipstick she sat on a log and popped another blueberry candy in her mouth before returning to her game and smiling as Oracle slithered into her lap. These moments, though far and few in-between, were memorable ones none the less.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 2:06 pm

Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Giphy
Now that Ryan was off for graduation, Salem had a lot more free time on her hands. She was able to practice her magic more and she was able to hang out around her cabin and socialize with her half-siblings. The daughter of Hecate was wearing a simple black shirt, blue jeans, and combat boots. Strolling right next to her was Uma, her black tomcat. As she continued crossing, she came across some girl with a snake in her lap which caused Uma to hiss and arch her back. "Stop it." She whispered before she turns to look at her.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 2:12 pm

Looking up from her game and resting a hand on Oracle to get her from hissing as well the black haired daughter of Loki gave a half smile. Sorry. I probably should have left Oracle at the cabin I suppose. She admitted before pausing her game and flipping shut the device.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 2:46 pm

She shook her head. "No, no. You were here first." Oh look, Salem was being nice today! Clearing her throat, she walked over to her and extended a hand. "I'm Salem."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 7:54 pm

The daughter of Loki smiled and shook the hand extended in her direction. Astrid. What brings you to the forest? She asked, wondering if there was a reason or she was just wandering and this was where she ended up.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 8:02 pm

She let go after a while. "Just came out here to practice my magic, that's all." Salem then formed a fireball out of the Mist before blowing it out. "What about you?" She asked as Uma went to the base of the nearest tree to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 8:06 pm

Holding up her 3Ds she smiled. My cabin was bothering me so I came here to play Pokémon. She didn't realize how nerdy that sounded that she left her cabin literally and solely for the reason to find a good place to play a game that was sort of targeted towards kids.I didn't realize how nerdy that sounded till I said it out loud. She laughed as Oracle turned to look up at her and gave various hissing noises and Astrid replied in her own hissing.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/19/2016, 8:23 pm

Salem smirked, pushing a few strands of hair behind her ear. "Just a little. Who's your god parent?" She asked curiously after she witnessed her hissing back at her pet snake.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/20/2016, 1:05 am

Astrid stiffened a little and Oracle made her way up and around the demigod's shoulders. My dad is Loki. She said sort of with a nervous tone. Some of the greeks here weren't really fond of the Norse demigods here so this was sort of a test to see how Salem would react.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/20/2016, 4:56 pm

Loki, huh? That's interesting. "Well, well. Loki sounds like a wonderful father." In all honesty, she was more interested in what type of magic Astrid was capable of. "That also explains why you're able to communicate with that serpent you have in your possession." She placed her hands on her hips and gave this Norse demigoddess a once over.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/20/2016, 7:57 pm

Astrid smiled. Finally, someone who actually appreciated her father. He's the best father anyone could ask for. He actually gave me Oracle to Christmas. She admitted as the long Ball Python slithered down and onto the ground before making her way over to the Greek. Astrid noticed she was given the once over but didn't really think anything of it to be quit honest. It was probably because of her family and trying to assess what she could do or something along those lines rather than her actual appearance.Who is your god parent if you don't mind my asking.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/20/2016, 8:38 pm

Salem squatted to pick up the snake that was making it's way toward her. She picked up the serpent and smiled at it before turning her head to the daughter of Loki. "Hecate. I'm sure I don't need to tell you who that is." She put the snake around her neck before creating a stool out of the Mist and taking a seat in front of Astrid.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/20/2016, 8:49 pm

Magic right? Magic and Necromancy if memory serves me right. She smile as Salem willingly picked up Oracle and draped her around her neck. The yellow and black python flicked her tongue out and made her way into Salem's lap where she coiled up and rested there, hissing an approval to Astrid who responded with hissing of her own.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/21/2016, 11:40 am

Salem shrugged her shoulders. "Necromancy is a form of magic not magic itself, but yes." People always got that confused for some reason. Anyways, the daughter of Hecate watched as the python curled up in her lap. "So, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/21/2016, 11:49 am

Nothing much really. Simple illusions and I can talk to snakes through both telepathy and Parsletongue, the later of the two usually having more of an affect. The demigoddess admitted as she pulled her feet under her and sat with her legs crossed on the log. A few other harmless snakes made their way to the girls and hissed various ways to which Astrid responded as well in her snake language. Oracle didn't really do much. She hissed in annoyance at any of the snakes that got too close to her or Salem to get them to move away.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/21/2016, 11:17 pm

She nodded her head slowly. Illusions can come in handy at times. Especially when you didn't want to be found. She watched as the snakes started to come toward them. Salem didn't mind them at all, but wasn't going to say anything about Oracle sending them away. "Do you mind demonstrating for me?"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/22/2016, 10:21 am

Astrid thought for a moment and then got an evil idea. ]You know pokémon right? She grinned as she stood up and wiped her hands on her jeans. Well how about some real ones? She smiled and held out her hands as a holographic image of Giratina appear in front of the both of them. It wasn't good at first but after a few seconds the picture seemed to solidify and standing like a giant next to her. It was giant and roared like it did from the anime. This good? She asked giving a small smile. Things like this were always hard but even still she was holding onto the illusion so well that Giratina looked, moved and sounded real.
Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/23/2016, 3:46 pm

Salem studied the illusion closely, watching the dragon type Pokémon. It was a pretty good illusion, she had to admit. "Very nice." She approved of this illusion magic.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime4/24/2016, 1:04 am

The legendary pokemon let out one final screech before disappearing and Astrid gave a mock bow, laughing a little as she did so. That's sadly the only magic I can do but it's super fun messing with others and causing a little chaos. She grinned evilly before crossing her arms in front of her person. Oracle hissed in approval and a few of the snakes did as well before the demigoddess picked two of them up and let them wrap around her forearms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah...so? [me and Alex]   Yeah...so? [me and Alex] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah...so? [me and Alex]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-