A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Kwacken
Metilinos
The Cheshire Cat
7 posters

Masquerade Ball at Blackthorn [Everyone attending the ball posts here]

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Masquerade Ball at Blackthorn [Everyone attending the ball posts here] - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball at Blackthorn [Everyone attending the ball posts here]

Post by Perca 4/26/2016, 7:30 am

After a while, I found myself laughing wholeheartedly as we moved around in the giant ball room. I was literally having a blast and it was one of my most carefree moments. After a while though I thought it would be best if we did some socializing so I led Laure to the buffet, where I got us both some champagne. "So, how many of these people do you know?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Masquerade Ball at Blackthorn [Everyone attending the ball posts here] - Page 3 Empty Re: Masquerade Ball at Blackthorn [Everyone attending the ball posts here]

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2016, 8:16 am

Laure took a little cheese snack and looked around the room. "Well everyone has masks so I can't really tell. But I should know about the majority of them. You?" Andrew was a popular kid and a famous heartthrob, he would know his share of people.

Maddy glanced over at the altercation between the party attenders and sighed. It really was time for things to lighten up. That's when a guy with a beaked mask and 17th century Italian outfit came over to her asking for a dance.

"Gods, yes," she said, putting away her empty glass. "Can't promise it's gonna be the same type of dance as these guys though," she added, nodding at all of the dancing demigods. "Come on."

Taking his arm, she went to the middle of the dance floor, and let the craziness out.

You couldn't say she danced badly, it was just... different. Her frenzied steps paired strangely well with the waltz and her heels on the floor sounded almost like a pair of castanets, drumming a Spanish rhythm into the ballroom. Her hips rocked from side to side, sometimes sliding into circles then swinging back into the rhythm.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 4/26/2016, 8:31 am

Leandra looked at the ruder-than-a-boar hostess and raised an eyebrow at her. "Madam, I have not said or done anything regarding this gentleman that would warrant your threats of expulsion. This is, and has been, a civil disagreement, and I would kindly ask you to stay out of it." The Roman was not unaware of another host coming towards them and kept her face entirely neutral, resisting the urge to frown or snarl.

"Andrew, you didn't need a sign, a simple 'Hey, you realize that punch is spiked?' Would have sufficed for me to stop drinking it. My leg is bothering me. I think I am going to retire from the floor." She said addressing Andrew. "Your stalker might like that dance she tried to have earlier. Try not to spit in her drink."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 4/26/2016, 8:50 am

"As you said, everyone has masks on. But no one I know of told me they were coming so no one so far. Meeting your friends sounds just as fun though"I explained before I took an apple slice from the fruit place. "If anything though, this party is superbly organised"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/26/2016, 12:13 pm

Exy chuckled as the girl accepted his request to dance and in no time the two were dancing and spinning around the ballroom. I was never a fan of classical dancing. He said as he spun the mysterious masked girl around a few times and smirked.

There was something about this that felt familiar. He had danced and been with women before but he always remembered someone and this was one of those occasions. There was nothing to really think of it but either way he was going to continue dancing with the girl. You are very good at dancing, luv. He flirted with his accent showing.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lena wasn't even offended by a single thing this Leandra woman was saying. As I've said before; there are rules and standards for an event like this even with demigods. With the remarks that she made about Andrew it was something that set her a little one edge but there was no sign of it in how she appeared on the outside. If you are staying here I can send someone to take you back to your room and if you are at a hotel I will arrange a ride. She said politley as Malik stood more like an usher rather than a host for the evening.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/26/2016, 12:18 pm

"Unless stopping a dance and then being held up by the hostess trying to cause trouble is an unwritten rule, then I have not violated any of the socially expected rules of a European styled formal ball. So, stop trying to kick me out just because I danced with your ex." Leandra said, keeping her voice even and modulated. "I am leaving the dance floor, not the ball itself. Unless you intend to force the issue with unjust cause."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/26/2016, 12:32 pm

Malik extended his hand as a gentlemanly gesture. May I join you? He asked kindly with his Phantom of the Opera mask still on. He was genuinely being more kind simply because his sister wasn't. Lena rolled her eyes and walked out towards the gardens again with Stark by her side and with a simple wave of her hand the music continued as if nothing happened, even though it simply faded. It was obnoxious that this Leandra girl thought so highly of herself.

Before leaving the dance floor though Lena smirked and turned around to the girl with one hand on her hip and the other resting on Stark's head. And yes, in the case of your situation, I was making a few new rules as I went along. But for the most part yes, I was doing everything written in the rules. Now, tah tah. She said with the most fake smile she could manage before walking off into her gardens with Stark standing guard at the doors to the outside.

OOC:Can we do a topic pre-Spring Dance for Leandra and Lena to set up a backstory conflict between the two?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2016, 12:38 pm

"Seems like our hosts aren't having a good time though," Laure whispered and turned around to look at the commotion happening a few meters away. Malik and Lena, both shimmering in their masquerade outfits, were having an argument with a small girl in purple dress and another guy. The small girl had a very steady voice, very calm, which just made her arguments hit home even harder. Lena was standing tall and statuesque but Laure had eavesdropped a little before and didn't understand why the daughter of Thanatos was making such a fuss about this. Sure, the couple had had an argument. But you don't kick anyone out for that! It hadn't even been that loud, and even if. A gracious host would've ignored it and not meddled with it. There was something about the girl or the guy that must make Lena tick -- probably people she knew. Was there some history?

"...So, stop trying to kick me out because I danced with your ex," the petite girl was saying.

"Ouch, call the burn unit," Laure cheekily commented into Andrew's ear. Her ex, so that was what this was all about. The small girl had some good banter.

-------------

Far away from the arguments and the maybe-throwing-guests-out, Maddy was breathlessly dancing with the masqued guy. Spinning and turning and dipping backwards, the two almost crashed into other couples a few times. But did Maddy care? You have three guesses.

As they were dancing closer, she heard him start flirting. Suddenly she frowned under her mask. Luv? There was only one person who had ever called her that, and he was back in the UK. It was strangely appealing to be called that again.

"Thanks fam," she grinned and turned to dance with her back against his chest.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 4/27/2016, 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Post by Metilinos 4/26/2016, 7:47 pm

Before he knew it, Dominika was leading Dimitri out to a garden. It was a beautiful place, Dimitri was sure it would be much more crowded if people knew about it. Beyond his anxiousness and paranoia, among his other negative emotions, Dimitri felt a strange sense of peace within himself. Whether it was a calm or an acceptance, he couldn't be sure of. Regardless of what it was, it wasn't a new feeling to him. He'd felt is shortly after he'd killed Truman.

"I didn't know you were drinkin', Dominika." Dimitri wouldn't have approved in any setting, however, he plainly typically didn't judge. Even though it worried him, he couldn't dare judge her for it, not after all she'd been through. Dimitri wasn't a fan of the partying scene, whether it be what the kids called "raves" or even typical dances, like the one he was at now. He'd been invited to many events, but seldom attended them. Dimitri removed his own mask, he was glad to be rid of it. "I didn't know any of this was goin' on. I wish I'd maybe asked you. I was really hopin' that you were happy. I know it's impossible to ask you to be, after everythin', but, it's just somethin' I think 'bout so often, y'know?" Dimitri was hesitant in moving forward. He felt so guilty, what could he say to make her feel better? His head leaned down to kiss the bottom of her leg, just above the top of the prosthetic.

He attempted to cradle her head in his arms in a hug. "I understand how you feel. Some days I feel like I'm just a plane of glass waitin' to be smashed. But I'm not gonna let that happen to you, no matter what happens to us." Dimitri insisted. He left another kiss on top of Dominika's head. "I uh. I didn't have any insecurities about us until I started listenin' to others. To everyone else it seemed so obvious that I was doin' things wrong. It made me afraid that someone was gonna be yours 'fore I was. I've spent all night tryin'ta learn somethin' that doesn't even make sense to me. I just want you to be happy. All I can think 'bout is that grin you had planted when I called you cute."

--------------------

The worst part of the night had finally came into swing for Andrew. It wasn't anyone yelling or scolding, it wasn't the commotion, it was specifically when Leandra used Andrew's name in a comment. He hated when people were understanding and made perfect sense in an arguement, it made it a lot more difficult to fight back. Andrew's specialty was witty comments and feeding people's fires and rage. When someone used his name in a comment, it pretty much meant he was losing. He was hoping nobody would catch onto that; it was bad enough his sister already had way back when.

Thankfully she at least made a joke at his expense afterwards, which made him breathe a sigh of relief; he wouldn't have to apologize to anyone. Either way, Andrew was in a predicament. If Leandra got kicked out, Helga could end up leaving with her, making Andrew the worst wingman ever. If Andrew utterly sided with Leandra, he'd be dumping on himself, which was a huge no. Could there be a middle ground? No, probably not. Andrew thought about the situation, maybe if he kissed Lena then she might get caught in the moment and forget her anger towards Leandra, and then she wouldn't hold the hostility.

Wait, what if he'd kissed Leandra instead? Then they would have a common enemy to go after, right? Andrew shrugged to himself, his thoughts in the air. He was sure he could outrun at least Leandra, probably Lena too. Plus, Leandra really wore purple well too. But then again, Andrew figured he didn't want to ruin Leandra's night enough that she would need to vent to Helga before Dimitri could pop the question.

"I have a great idea!" Andrew blurted out, now in somewhat of a panicked frenzy. He was pretty confident that he was strictly heterosexual, but he guessed he was about to find out of that could bend. It took surprisingly less mental bracing than he figured he would need. He was willing to get kicked out of the party, but he had to cut tensions away from the two, who were actually departing. It was too bad he hadn't realized that in time.

A rather large gentleman was walking by, and if he'd looked back on it, Andrew would have picked someone who wasn't able to crush him with just one hand. Andrew swatted the guy's beaked mask off, his hat falling off with it, he couldn't tell if they were connected or not. Andrew had recognized this guy from camp a couple times. Well, it was about time to make a normal stroll a day awkward. Andrew pressed his lips against the other boy's for a few moments before pulling back.

"...Hey, weird question, but have you eaten gummy worms today?"
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Post by Belle 4/26/2016, 8:19 pm

"I'm not drinking a lot, I went to one party, and shared a flask of crap rum or something. Nothing huge, just thought maybe it would help with everything, but it doesn't really." She said admitting her little outings with drinking. She really hadn't taken a liking to most party scenes, but she also was trying to figure out who she was and possibly making more friends. Wasn't really the way to do it.

Dimitri removed his mask at this point too, and spoke up about not knowing and she nodded. "I know you didn't know." She spoke softly. and watched his actions. He was the only one she would allow to even have this kind of physical contact with her. "I thought about writing to you, and every time I felt stupid or I couldn't put words on paper down right. I wanted to tell you. There's so much I still have to tell you, but that'll be for another time." Dominika spoke and then listened to the rest of what he had to say.

She felt his arms wrap around her, and a kiss left on her forehead. She was a little furious he gave into what others had been saying, but she couldn't blame him. It was very easy to not know and ask someone else for advice. With a small sigh she spoke up again, "Next time, just ask me. Honestly you've done nothing wrong. You're more than what I deserve, I treat you like complete crap sometimes or I'm so cold to you. " Leaning her head against him, she spoke up again, "Well, I can't be angry with you, even when you do call me cute. You do make me happy Dimitri, so I'd prefer if you stuck around. I need you."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/26/2016, 9:54 pm

"Listen, if this is what you want, I ain't gonna stop you." Dimitri assured Dominika. He wasn't a fan of alcohol, but he adored Dominika, and he wouldn't do anything to try to control her. "But, 'fore everythin' happened, my dad had a problem with alcohol. I should say, 'fore I was born, he had a problem." Dimitri wanted to tell her the whole story, but talking about his parents was still hard. He'd had to face his biggest fear, and there was no way to ever go back. "If things ever start goin' south, promise me you'll tell me." Dimitri requested. He felt it was a fair compromise to reach between the two.

Despite the dark theme, Dimitri couldn't help but smile when Dominika talked about writing him. "Yeah, I know that feelin'." Dimitri said, with a grin on his face. "You start writin', and halfway through you start thinkin' 'bout when she'll get the letter, and what she'll be doin' that day. Soon'nough, you're just thinkin' 'bout what she's doin' at that very second, and the letter seems so stupid, you just wanna be where she is." Of course, that was never the case, if Dimitri was even relatively close to Camp Jupiter, he wouldn't even think to write Dominika, he would want to get there as soon as possible. Preferably surprise her there.

"You're right, about how I should have asked you. But you're wrong about one thing. You've been my hero and my angel, Dominika. Anythin' I've done for you, you've done for me twice. It's me who doesn't deserve you." Dimitri adamantly stated, but still in a soft voice. "But... I guess I'm stallin', because I'm afraid of the answer." He didn't know why, it was blatantly clear that they were much more than friends and that they were exclusive. Still, he was nervous. "Dominika, will you go steady with me?"
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/26/2016, 10:18 pm

Dominika couldn't help, but feel a little twinge of sadness when he mentioned his dad having problems with it before he was born, but she nodded in agreement to saying something if things started to go south. She couldn't argue the logic in that and if anything she was very thankful for the arrangement. For the past few months that they hadn't spoken at all, it was almost as if things fell apart a little. Dimitri was her anchor and kept her grounded. He made it so easy to forget about all the terrors of her past even if it was only for a couple hours or a day, it helped tremendously.

When he rambled on about writing, a smile came across her face. Was that his way of saying that he had tried to write to her also? Just the thought of what he was mentioning warmed her heart in such a way, nothing could replicate. She remained silent though, sensing there was more to say.

The part where he called her his hero and angel she blushed at the thought. If someone dare to see her in this state other than Dimitri she would end them. They would be taken down so fast they didn't know what hit them. Just when she thought she couldn't be subjected to more blushing and a warmer sensation in her heart it happened when he asked her to go steady with him. She knew it was coming, yet she still was at a loss for words, and she was left stammering. "I, uh, w-would love to... uh go steady with you." With that she felt embarrassed. Not once had she been left stuttering and stressing over her words. "So long as you know, this means you're my full time idiot now." She spoke very quietly mumbling a bit under her breath, but she had a smile on her face regardless.

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/26/2016, 10:50 pm

Pierre stood there, blinking, his face partially obscured by the mask that was now somewhere around his eyebrows. A shorter guy had just kissed him, rather wildly, and then asked about gummy worms. He shrugged a little.

"Ah, I believe they were bears. So, d-does this mean we are friends now?" Pierre asked, adjusting his mask back down. He felt oddly less self-conscious with the anonymity of the mask, and he didn't stutter as much either. His accent was a little noticeable, but not enough that it made Pierre feel he was utterly identifiable. "Would you care for a dance, good sir?"

------------------------

Leandra was about to reply to The Other Erik when Andrew yelled that he had an idea and suddenly kissed a towering beak-man. She cocked her head to the side, running through how many different types of mental illness could cause that. And sadly, ADHD was the one that kept popping up. Impulse control was shot, obviously. Which might explain other issues he had. "Dude, you two would look cute together. Why don't you dance?"

She turned back to Malik. "Certainly. Is your sister always super stalker towards Andrew?" She asked as she started heading to the edge of the ballroom. She hadn't been lying that her leg was bothering her, she was limping slightly worse than usual, but when she had been dancing she hadn't cared as much. Now that she wasn't distracted, it came back in full force.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/26/2016, 11:51 pm

Malik chuckled, taking her hand in his and walking towards the table that was set up for him and his siblings. She actually hates him, its the fact that there was confrontation that dragged her in. Lena never could stay out of a potential fight. He smiled before pulling out a chair for Leandra. Despite the idea that he was really there to use his power if the time came he was actually enjoying the Roman's company. It had been ages since he had last had a decent conversation with any camper and knowing that she was open to bashing in his siblings was a bonus considering Malik had been wanting to talk about it for ages. If you want bloodthirsty though look no further than my older brother. He added, gesturing to his older brother with a nod.

Exy was enjoying himself beyond belief but when the mood changed after she said fam he knew exactly who this was he was dancing with. Nuzzling himself in the crook of her neck as best he could without hitting her with his mask he chuckled. Well my daring you sure can dance. This was too much fun for him to quit now so at this point he was going to go along with whatever it was the masked girl wanted.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/27/2016, 10:58 am

It was a burden in a way, even before Dimitri had virtually gone MIA from camp, him and Dominika only saw each other so often, sometimes more than a month would go by without contact. It could get pretty brutal, but these moments were what made it worth it, beyond any doubt. In the moment, Dimitri had felt a long forgotten joy in his chest, it was as though he could finally breathe again after an eternity without oxygen. The pair both had serious trauma and commonly could find themselves lashing out to one another, it wasn't their fault. Dimitri was just glad she still accepted him after that.

"I didn't even know your cheeks could'turn pink." Dimitri teased the daughter of Jupiter. She was strong, and she didn't show anyone any hint of emotion unless they were absolutely important to her, Dimitri was glad he qualified as that. He felt his own face heat up a little bit when she'd said yes to his question. "I'm more than happy to be your full-time idiot. Y'can even put me on durin' Sundays." Dimitri said, lowering his forehead to hers. He promptly kissed her, technically only their second true kiss. He hadn't felt hope in a long time, his actions were merely based on a grim knowledge to do what was right. Dominika changed that.

He wanted to ask her to dance, but it was so rare that they could be together without stress or crowds. Just what they had in the moment was very precious to Dimitri. The hardest part of seeing Dominika was the end; when they departed. He felt a piece him stayed behind every time. He was tired of leaving. "I wish it was like this all the time." Dimitri commented, although bittersweet. He twirled a lock of her hair between his thumb and index finger.

--------------------

The kiss wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world, but Andrew had to admit, for it being such a tall, towering, intimidating man, or boy, whatever they were, it worked out pretty well. That is to say, Andrew would have rather danced with a lot of other people before he danced with someone so intimidating. And then there was the factor that, well, it was a man. Still, Andrew didn't want to actually hurt anyone's feelings. He just wanted to enrage them. Andrew recomposed himself.

Then he noticed Lena had left. "Couldn't hear you from down there, hop on a cherry picker and repeat it." Andrew called back to Leandra immediately. It felt like he was removing an insult that was just jamming in his throat, and he sighed happily at that. Andrew then looked back up to the taller guy. It was an ironic joke to make to a shorter person when someone made you look just as short. Andrew started thinking maybe he wouldn't be hurting this guy's feelings if he turned him down, but maybe he'd be hurting himself. When the stranger decked him.

There was a sense of regret in the choice. At least he knew for sure he was heterosexual now. Either way, whether it was guilt or intimidation, Andrew made the call. "Sure, I can spare one dance." He said, though he could hardly believe it himself. "So, how much do you bench? Like, 180? Or 1,800?"
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/27/2016, 8:15 pm

"Shut up." She mumbled in response to Dimitri telling her that he didn't know her cheeks could go as pink as they were. If she hadn't taken a huge liking to the boy in front of her, she'd have punched him already for his comment. Although the comment about putting him down for Sundays' came up and she couldn't help but smile at that.

His forehead had rested against hers like it had many times before. This time they kissed, for what constituted as their second kiss. Most people would consider them slow moving, but Dominika was okay with that. They didn't need to rush into anything they didn't have to rush into. They merely enjoyed each others conversations. "One day it will be." She said softly with a smile still on her face. "One day, it will be, you and I together, the same place just enjoying the quiet company of each other, no one else around. For now though, we have our duty to help out our camps, and get to the bottom of the pressing matter. We need to make sure it's safe for everyone else." The daughter of Jupiter spoke, as she intertwined her fingers with his.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/27/2016, 9:28 pm

Pierre actually laughed as he started dancing with the strange guy. "I don't lift much of anything. Just animals. B-big ones, small ones, heavy ones. The size just comes naturally. And, no. It is not from my godly side. My mother is Epione, and though I've never met her, I cannot imagine she is built like a stone fortress." He explained as he focused on his footing. Pierre was used to balls, but always felt like he had two left feet when he was dancing. He was hardly graceful, but at least he hadn't stomped on anyone.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/28/2016, 1:07 am

Dimitri was relatively a selfless being in many situations, but his time with Dominika was not something he was willing to give away so easily. He still felt deep regret that her last time at Camp Half-Blood was wasted at meetings. Their short amount of time together was often wasted, due to both of their emotional struggles, they found many things hard to admit. That sort of emotional distraught could wreck havoc, and it broke Dimitri's heart to know that he hadn't been there for Dominika. Either way, she was right, about everything. Things were good right now, and that's all that mattered.

"I'll shut up when we do this." Dimitri said, before he gave her another quick peck on the lips. He'd only kissed two people in his life, and technically he didn't intend to kiss the first one. His priorities had been mixed up so much in the previous months, especially after his parents had passed. It removed a lot from his life, and all he could see was Lear. Now he had something else to prioritize, and it felt like the world wasn't on his back anymore. "Yeah. When all of this is over." Dimitri repeated. He gently squeezed her hand. He knew there was no way they would get Lear without paying a price.

"You'd better not die on me, darlin'." Dimitri said, moderately soulless for the meaning of the phrase at stake. It was hard for him to talk about it, he couldn't imagine losing Dominika, especially after everything. She was his world.

---------------------

"So... animals like poodles, or animals like elephants? Or, dinosaurs?" Andrew asked. He couldn't even believe that this guy was just jacked on a natural account. Andrew's left eyebrow raised, though he didn't account for the fact that it was covered by his mask. "Epione? Sounds like the horse from Zelda..." Andrew shrugged.

"I'm very used to balls." Andrew commented, in reference to his dancing. He'd gotten good at dancing over the years. Andrew was pretty aware that he was being less than the most mature about the situation. It's more or less who he was. "Are you used to balls?" Andrew asked.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/28/2016, 1:39 am

Leandra raised an eyebrow at the male host, tilting it slightly as she took a seat. "If that is her hating him, I would have to see her loving him. She tried to cut in on a dance, asking him. I tell you, I came with a friend, but I was a little late. Have you seen a lady in a cream dress, with a right sided lamp?"

Leandra waited for the response, but was also looking at Andrew dancing. She almost choked as he danced closer and she heard him say he was used to balls. Oh now that was something she would harass him about forever.

-------------

Pierre chuckled deeply, at the elephant comment. He listened further as they danced. "I am rather fond of balls myself, yes." He said, his voice light as he joked. "I find them relaxing, although they can be a little stiff and formal."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/28/2016, 4:55 am

Malik chuckled as he pushed the chair in as Leandra sat down. Sitting opposite her and waving to one of the waiters who began walking over. What is your poison?Mine would be something red and slightly fruity. He said looking to the man came over to the table. But what the lady wants is more important. He added before running a hang through his white hair. There was a nice aura about Leandra that made it more relaxing in the evening.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/28/2016, 5:04 am

Dominika grinned as he mentioned how he'd shut up. "So that's all it takes huh? I'll keep that in mind." She said teasing him a little and soon she felt him squeeze her hand. For a short second it seemed as nothing else around her mattered. The quiet night outside by the garden away from the other people. It was stunning and Nika loved that she could share it with her favourite person. 

Her smile faded a bit when he said that she better not die on him, and she just looked in his eyes. "As long as you don't leave me early, I can give you my word that I will do everything in my power not to die. I'm here to stay." She said with a small smile sneaking on her face, before she kissed him softly. "You should sit, if you do, I promise I'll save the last dance for you before we leave."
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 4/28/2016, 8:35 am

"Yeah, maybe you should." Dimitri cheekily commented to her. "And maybe I'll just start talkin' a whole lot more." Dimitri teased. He was never one for flirting, he wasn't even sure how to do it, yet his words felt as natural as they always did. He wasn't sure where the love of teasing her came in, perhaps it was a desire to see her emotions in play, especially her smile and her laugh. Not only did Dimitri utterly adore her, and her small gestures, but he cherished them. He was incapable of feeling sadness when Dominika laughed, and that might have been a better gift than anything any god could give.

Physically, Dimitri didn't fear a lot of things. He'd once feared losing his family, and with those fears realized, he only felt a more intense fear for losing the daughter of Jupiter. He knew many people, but she was his savior, the only one who knew what had happened to him. It was a fear that he couldn't shake, but he wouldn't let that ruin the time they had together.

"I assumed the last dance was mine no matter what." Dimitri said softly. "It comes with the whole boyfriend territory stuff." Dimitri teased. He actually had no idea what came with the dating territory, not for certain anyway. However, he did sit, gesturing for her to follow, considering they were quite literally intertwined at this point.

---------------------

"I'll tell you who has balls that aren't stiff; the New England Patriots." Andrew stated, as though it was the most relevant thing. He held back a joke about Gilbert Gottfried. There were a lot of celebrities Andrew could take shots at at the moment. Maybe not the best idea, considering a lot of campers seemed to be obsessed with them.

"Balls are okay. I think the common people loved balls a lot more in the 1800's, it's just a lot less common to see balls these days. Still plenty of ballrooms, but not enough balls." Andrew commented.
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female

Post by Kwacken 4/29/2016, 12:44 am

Leandra cleared her throat and glared at the male host under her mask. "The lady wants to know if you have seen someone wearing a cream colored dress and walking with a limp. I don't drink alcohol, and no offense, I don't take non-alcoholic drinks from Greeks, the last time I did, I ended up so drunk I nearly started another war with the Graecii by killing that git that I was dancing with. And there may have been an unfortunate incident with pouring black punch on his dog, but to be fair, the only reason it happened was because he moved."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/29/2016, 1:37 am

I can't say that I have but if you would like me to have them found I'm sure Gregory wouldn't mind. If you would prefer to find a drink yourself and make sure nothing has happened to it,though I can assure you nothing will, I can show you to the drinks we have. In regards to the Graecii you were with I can assure you I have no care for the teen. He hurt my sister and therefore hurt me by extension and that is something that I cannot forgive. Malik explained as he sat in his chair looking over to the dance floor and making sure everything was calm. Out of the three of them Malik was the most harsh about rules but Syn was the one to enforce them.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 4/29/2016, 7:13 am

The daughter of Jupiter found something else she started to adore about Dimitri. When he was teasing her, she couldn't help but keep the grin on her face. It was interesting to see him naturally flirt as such. You'd think the naive son of Cymopoleia wouldn't have skills as such, but there he was.

It was interesting the way that her world had changed since she has had Dimitri in her life. When they first met, she hated her father and she hated the fact that she was a demigod. She wanted nothing to do with the world that she was born into. The blonde haired girl, was the same one who was cold to almost anyone and everyone, not wanting them to touch her or talk to her. Now she was able to open up to people, and she had a small handful of friends, and now a boyfriend. She may have lost a leg and had her downfalls, but she has already done so much that it's hard to believe the place she came from. For that she was fairly certain she owed to Dimitri. He was her first real friend at camp, and with his naive and gentle nature, he taught her a few things, and he really made her be able to feel safe for once in her life. He showed her what the meaning of home felt like. Home wasn't a physical place for her, it was a sense of feeling as if you were home, and Dimitri did that for her.

Soon they sat down together, and she finally got to rest her leg again. Well the remainder of it. Nika held onto his arm hugging it and leaning her head on his shoulder. She was perfectly peaceful just sitting there and not even talking. Being around Dimitri was enough to make her happy. "You'll always have my last dance, Dimitri. So have you got yourself in anymore bear traps in the past few months?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:10 am