A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Forest And Sword

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Forest And Sword - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/9/2016, 1:16 am

Andy laughed a little and let loose her one power that there was no avoidance to. Three gashes appeared on Josh's chest that were deep enough to hurt and scar but not nearly fatal. Pretty little lines of crimson aren't they? She grinned menacingly.

OOC:I can't remember how deep the cuts are so you'll have to check her form for that.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2016-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/9/2016, 6:02 pm

He gasped at the heavy sudden pain on his chest. He could feel the blood sticking his shirt to his skin. "Yep, pretty lines, I guess." He let no more indiction of how much pain he felt, other than the gasp, he hid all obvious signs of pain. He looked down on his chest. Three half an inch deep cuts across his chest, none of them intersected the big scar across his collar bone.

Josh casually walked to his rucksack, with every step pain flared more intensely that made him quickly suck in a breath. He pulled out a small container once he reach his rucksack, which was full of a green and white paste . He flipped the cap off which landed coincidentally on his head, he started applying the salve to the gashes. Once the paste had touched the cuts the pain in that area ebbed away quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/9/2016, 9:48 pm

Andy chuckled and played with the tip of her blade. Oh how you can love something most people hate. She said looking at her brother and watched as Necro walked around the forest floor close to where she was.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/11/2016, 12:11 am

"Yeah, I know." He watched Martan as he walked back in the clearing mouth full of feathers He sighed, he probably went around chasing birds, it wouldn't have been the first time.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/11/2016, 4:37 am

Well Josh, good training. Andy smirked as Necro took a few bounds over to where Martan was and circled him.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/12/2016, 12:57 am

"Depends on your perspective, I think it was a learning experience. It was still a pretty good round of training." He sighed a little bit, he was a little tired and a little bored now, but at least he now had more inspiration for the book he was writing. He watched as Martan and Necro confronted each other. Martan tiredly awaited for the hellhound to do something else other than circle him, before he did anything himself.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/12/2016, 2:24 am

Necro sat in front of the hound and simply stared at him with his red eyes. Andy rolled her eyes and whistled him to her side, which he did. Hellhounds aren't the most social creatures at times. She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/13/2016, 1:22 am

"Neither am I." He watched as Martan followed Necro over to Andy, it was his turn now to circle the hellhound. Martan was a little more energetic than Necro this time around, he also circled around Andy.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/13/2016, 1:41 am

Andy chuckled a little and crouched down before petting him behind his ear. I'm thinking about adopting a dog, you think I should? Like a sibling for Necro.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/14/2016, 12:52 am

"You should, it's actually a benefit to your mental state and lower stress levels. Depending on where you live don't get a Siberian Husky, they shed a lot, and by a lot I mean A LOT in warm and hot climates." Martan barked in agreement, and if a dog of the breed your talking about agrees with you, the you should take the advice.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/14/2016, 4:04 am

Andy laughed a little but thought about it more. I was thinking of another hellhound for Necro. He doesn't really like other dogs but hellhounds are pretty much the only exception. She pointed out casually as Necro remained unmoving from his spot next to the daughter of Hecate.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/15/2016, 12:11 am

"That's reasonable. I'm kinda like that too, except replace human beings with animals. I have a love hate relationship with cats, I like them but they hate my guts." He shrugged, he had a love-hate relationship with most animals he had meet in his life time.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/15/2016, 1:40 am

That makes sense. People and I usually get along but only when I'm in a good mood, my darker ones can only be understood by my brothers back home as well as Necro. Growing up with only brothers as well as no mother meant she had a harsh side, but studying necromancy and dark spells also made things a little harsh as well.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/15/2016, 11:46 pm

"Yeah, I have no one that understands my darker moods very well, other than Martan, but usually he would just fuel the fire even more." His harsh and cold hearted moods came from emotionally and physically dramatizing events most of which that took place at the place he had ran away from.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/16/2016, 5:01 am

I guess it sort of comes with being a Hecate. Necromancy isn't the nicest thing to study. She said holding her upper arms with her hands. Sometimes she wished she could sort of hide from everyone while others were meant to be as loud and obnoxious as possible, something she actually really enjoyed doing.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/16/2016, 10:39 pm

"Yeah, it definitely not the nicest thing to study, same with some plants, poisons, and acids that some plants produce." He took botany in middle school, one of the projects in that class was to study and write an essay on the most dangerous plants that are known. Some of those plants caused very nasty things to people's and animals bodies.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/17/2016, 7:55 pm

But hey, between you and me, we have way better powers than the other demigods. She laughed with a little bit of pride in her voice as well. Necro sat a little taller with pride as Andy leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/18/2016, 12:09 am

"Yeah, also our powers are probably the most well rounded, giving us an advantage in a lot of things." He said from a tactical point of view, he was weird in a lot of ways and he knew that. When ever someone tiried to insult him, he would say either 'I know that already' or 'if you are going to insult somebody, please try to come up with something original' both of which usually stump the other person.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/18/2016, 4:21 am

Makes sense. She said with a slight smile on her face before pulling one of her daggers from its holster at the small of her back and tossing it repeatedly, catching it at the hilt every time.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/19/2016, 12:00 am

"Yeah it does, here's also a plus, you can show off on how many abilities and powers you have." He eyed her flipping dagger, he could do that with a tennis racket, he had done that once successfully once with his xiphos, after almost cutting him self multiple times.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/20/2016, 1:04 am

I mean yeah but here there are plenty of people who do that enough so showing off isn't really necessary. She admitted while still tossing her knife.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/20/2016, 7:17 pm

"No, no it's not, but it can be fun sometimes." He shrugged. "But I only do that in some things, in things to try and motivate people to beat me. Then I motivate myself." At least when he showed off, or when he did or try anything, he did it for the right reasons.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/22/2016, 6:29 am

Andy shrugged and caught her knife before putting it in it's sheath and climbed up into the tree a bit. Still, it can bet to be too much at times. She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
AutumnSiren
AutumnSiren

Male

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime5/24/2016, 1:08 am

"Everything can be a little too much at times, I'm rarely the one to brag, or showoff." He shrugged, following Andy's movement with his eyes. He started tracing outlines of everything with invisible lines with his eyes, one of his pass timers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest And Sword   Forest And Sword - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest And Sword
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-