A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Equestrian Heart [private]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Equestrian Heart [private] Empty Equestrian Heart [private]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/14/2016, 10:15 am

Gamzee was more than happy to be in the roman camp grounds for riding even if she was a greek. She was just finished with a trip to see her mother in Japan for a book signing and art class but was more at home on horseback than in the public eye. It was nice to finally be back in Cloud and ridding around, though she wished she could be with some other company as well. Either way, the daughter of Dionysus was happy enough. Feeling her cowboy boots dig into the mares side enough to get her to go faster Gamzee hooted with joy as the large horse sped up and took a few jumps as well.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Equestrian Heart [private] Empty Re: Equestrian Heart [private]

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:28 am

Heath wasn't the biggest horse back riding person that there was. If anything he tried to stay away from horses. Although it was handy to know how to ride one and treat them. Just having to take care of animal freaked him out. They can't talk, so how is he supposed to know what they want. Perhaps a lot of this stemmed from his past, but not being able to communicate with a living thing to help it out was a struggle.

It didn't take long when he was feeding one of the mare's a carrot that he saw some girl racing around. Just by the looks of her and the air around her, made her seem Greek. Heath's values mirrored more with a traditional Roman. He wasn't a fan of Greek's. He tolerated them at the very least to give some the benefit of the doubt, but there weren't many he grew fond of. He was hooting and hollering and he rolled his eyes a bit. Typical.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 1:38 am

Gamzee noticed a boy, a rather cute one at that, in the stables looking at her. Slowing Cloud down and trotting her over to the teen she smiled a little. To what do I owe the pleasure? She asked with a bit of a smile even hidden in her voice. She wanted to speak in Japanese, seeing as she just came from Japan, but doubted he knew any of that language.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:44 am

Heath saw her heading this way, and already he regretted even looking over to her. Probably giving the wrong signal. He sighed, right before she came over and spoke to her. He was tempted to be rude, but he wasn't the biggest jack a*s out there. Probably the second biggest though. He was an honest man. "If you keep talking like that, there will be no pleasure to be had." He said in a bit of a monotone. "Also don't flatter yourself, just noticed something on you, oh that's right." He with a pause and a bit of a grin floated onto his face, "Your Greek is showing." He said a little amused. He had to have some fun out of this.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 1:49 am

Believe me, i would much rather have been born mortal or roman than greek. She said dismounting the large horse and rubbing her neck with a smile on her face. I was just being polite is all, you can blame Japan for beating that into me. She admitted. Do you mind if i smoke? She asked pulling out her E-Cig and showing him while it was still turned off. Granted it was better than cigarettes but she knew some people hated it and for that she respected asking before just smoking.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 1:53 am

"Doesn't matter what you rather be born as. You have to own the lineage you have, even if it's not to favourable here. Just thought I'd mention you stand out as a Greek." He said with a shrug of his shoulders and it wasn't long before she asked if he minded if she were to smoke. He scowled a bit. "You're near living animals, I wouldn't smoke around them. Not even if it's just vape coming from that. Ever thought of quitting?" He asked his arms crossed across his chest.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 1:57 am

I didn't mean inside the stables. I'll take that as a no though. She added while putting the vape away and whispering something to Cloud in Japanese before smiling a little. She loved knowing an Asian language that was difficult to speak and hear sometimes, it made talking more fun. Turning back to the teen she realized she didn't know his name. I don't think I caught your name, I'm Gamzee. She said with a smile as her mare nudged her and she stumbled forward a bit before laughing. This is Cloud. The daughter of Dionysus smiled as she stroked her mare's snout.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:08 am

"Still anywhere near the stables would be bad." He said and continued to look around the area. How was there not anyone else around right now? Must be some event going on that Heath missed the memo. "Who names their kids Gamzee? Sorry, that's rude of me, but still curious to know. Oh yea, I'm Heath. "
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:15 am

It's fine, you would be surprised how many times I get asked that when i meet new people. She laughed a bit before he said his name. Like the candy bar Heath? She teased seeing as he made a jab at her own name. Teasing, teasing. She laughed a little as she put Cloud in her stall and grabbed a brush to clean her.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:18 am

He shrugged a little bit at her teasing. It didn't really phase him all that much. He hadn't even heard of a candy bar by that name before. "Or maybe Heath Ledger, so you better watch out." He said making his own joke about his name. He often did. "I am still curious to know what your name is Gamzee though. Want to shed some light on that?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:24 am

Just don't cut a smile on my face. She winked with a laugh seeing as she knew who the actor was. And truth be told I have no idea why mom came up with Gamzee as a name. She's an artist and comes up with odd names for her characters anyways so I guess that's what happened with me; i was her creation and i got a name. She shrugged while brushing out Cloud's mane.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:33 am

Heath listened to the small story of her name. At this point he wanted to meet her mother just so he could ask her exactly why. "I figured at the least it was maybe a nickname that you called yourself, but I suppose not. Anyways, why are you at camp Jupiter and not your own? I mean I can understand with everything happening that one would feel safer here, but still."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:39 am

Gamzee shrugged. I actually don't have a nickname, there aren't really any forms my name that are shorter and still make sense. As for me being here, I just wanted to see the camp I suppose. She shrugged. There was no real reason for her being here, she just knew it was allowed now a days. She was hoping to find people to party with but in the end she gave up and went to the stabled to ride.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:45 am

Heath didn't have much else to say at this point. He wasn't a very friendly person all of the time. Not like his cousin Lia. Speaking of Lia, he hadn't seen her for awhile, but he didn't have plans to go see the camp anytime soon. Besides he knew, eventually she'd come to visit her dad in California and he'd see her then. "People could call you Z, or Gammy or something, I don't know, not fond on nicknames anyways."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:50 am

One of my older sisters used to call me Gaz when i went to see her at her work a few times. After a while, everyone at Hooters started calling me that so I guess that's a nickname. She shrugged.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/20/2016, 2:53 am

"Well, I'm going to go now, not a big fan of horses." Heath said shrugging his shoulders. He gave a wave and turned on his heel and left. He had some meetings to attend to anyways.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/20/2016, 2:56 am

Mind if I tag along? I have nothing else to do and I was probably just going to go and wander around aimlessly. She asked as she put away the brush and stepped out of the stall before closing the door behind her.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/23/2016, 2:47 am

Heath kept walking and sighed when he heard the girl. He didn't even turn to look at her when he replied to her. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to be in meetings that I can't really have outsiders attend. After that I'm on guard duty." He said in response. It was true, Heath had a fairly decent sized role in the camp, especially considering the things going on these days.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 3:54 am

Gamzee jogged up to him and kept pace while he walked.Is it about that Lear thing? Because I heard Synyster saying something about it to Chiron when I was walking past his room after sneaking into....that's besides the point. She finished as she trailed off as well. Her father always had the best wine in camp and that meant it was unguarded for a very small portion of the day, something Gamzee was learning very fast.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 5/23/2016, 5:20 pm

"It is, but I am still not allowed to take anyone with me." He said not commenting on the rest, still walking. "Then I have another meeting with someone else, but the guy asked for total privacy so again can't bring anyone."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 9:59 pm

Can I at least walk with you in between? Gamzee asked as she walked with Heath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:56 pm