A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

High school AU (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

High school AU (private) Empty High school AU (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 12:59 pm

Aria was sitting in the middle row, her feet propped up on her desk. She was dressed in a baggy blue top, black leggings and acid washed denim shorts. A pair of thick gray socks and Doc Martens completed the outfit, along with some silver jewelry wrapping around her ear. Maths was an okay class, not her favourite, which was why she was currently texting a friend of hers, swiping from Facebook to Twitter. Soon enough, the bell rang and she tossed her closed textbook into her bag before joining her two friends Sera and Paola on the way out.

"Are you guys going to Em's party on Thursday?" Paola asked her.

"But we have English at nine the next morning," Sera objected, knitting her eyebrows.

"Chill, it's gonna be fine." Aria greeted two guys with a nod. "If you're scared of sleeping in, then you can always leave a bit earlier. I'm game."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

High school AU (private) Empty Re: High school AU (private)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 3:29 pm

"Aria!" Katy called out, the Polish student was a recent addition to the school, her accent still thick and heavy. She had made friends with Em and she hoped Aria to be a friend of her's as well.
    She attracted the attention of many within the school, particularly the jocks. Long ginger hair, freckles, glasses... Though to many it was obvious she hated the attention and was evident in how she continued to remain single. She managed to slip past a cluster of boys before catching up to the Aria and her friends. "Have you got a minute to talk?" She asked with a smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 3:39 pm

Aria looked at Katy, the new heartthrob here at Eastwood High. Since she was also considered very attractive around here, she felt threatened by the rise in attention that Katy was getting, but didn't show it. Instead, she gave her a friendly nod. "What can I help you with?" she asked, Sera and Paola going over to their lockers.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 3:59 pm

"Can we talk in private? Please?" She looked at Aria with those big eyes of her's. "It is important." Katy insisted, glancing over her shoulder as if she was afraid of someone listening in to their conversation.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 4:43 pm

Aria nodded again and opened the door to the girls' bathroom. After nudging open all the stalls to check no one was in, she blocked the door with her bag and a chair before turning to Katy. "What's up?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 4:49 pm

"Is there anything you could do to deal with the boys? I heard your kinda one of the top shots around here." Katy disliked being the centre of attention it seemed. "Also are you going to the party?" She moved the topic on suddenly as if she disliked displaying a moment of weakness.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 5:09 pm

"Deal with the boys? As in, get rid of them?" she asked, crossing her arms. "And yes, I'm going to the party." Incredible -- this girl had been here what, two weeks, and she was already getting invited to Em's parties, which were notoriously exclusive.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 5:11 pm

"Yes or get them off of my case." Katy went on to explain about how it was not welcome, especially as she still needed to settle into a new country and life. "I should of gathered since you are her best friend, her words." Katy smiled at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 5:26 pm

Aria gave her a weak grin. "I know what you mean. A lot of boys still don't understand a single bloody no." She shrugged. "You'll always be labeled a hottie here, so you'll always get attention. If you push them away, you'll be even more attractive. Just ignore it. If someone flirts with you, don't hesitate to cut it down. Show them you won't fall for their sh!t, show them who's the boss. That's what I do."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 5:28 pm

She chuckled. "Thanks, Em said you'd know what to do when she saw how they wouldn't leave me alone." She laughed louder. "It is either that or buy a hammer and carry it to high school."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 6:34 pm

"You should get a hammer," Aria chuckled. "Do you have anywhere you're gonna pre before the party?" She then asked, propping her hip against the wall.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 6:42 pm

"I'll see what I can do." She smiled happily before shaking her head. "No sorry my mom wants me to continue on my English lessons first, no lessons no party." Katy sighed quietly. "Though I think my English is very good?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 6:54 pm

"Your English's fine," Aria waved it away. "If you're looking for a place to prep up and pred drink though, just text me.'
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 6:56 pm

"Thank you Aria." She said sweetly. "I should get you to tell my mother that, she thinks it needs improvement." Katy shook her head, taking off her glasses to breath on the lenses before wiping them with her shirt. "I'll let you know if I can get there for pre drinks and what not, work before pleasure first." She wished however, it was the other way around.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 7:01 pm

OOC: Time skip to the party?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/27/2016, 7:06 pm

OOC: Sure ^^

BIC: Em's house was an impressive place, a vast estate, large swimming pool, stables and considerable grounds. The party however happened to be quite an exclusive affair, only those Em happened to be close friends with or trusted were invited. Though invitees were allowed to bring a plus one if they so desired.
    Her mother it seemed spared no expense when it came to the party, including an excellent DJ and all manner of wonderful foods.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/27/2016, 8:09 pm

Aria and her friends were already at the party. Despite it being exclusive, more than seventy people were in the villa, either chilling in the living room, making out in remote corners or shaking it on the floor. Aria was at her second cup of margarita when Katy walked in; fortunately she had drunk plenty of water beforehand so she wasn't that tipsy yet. Dressed in a tight black top and a shimmery black sequin skirt, she was dancing on the floor with a guy from the lacrosse team, which, considering how high her pumps were, was quite an achievement. For make-up, she had gone for a sultry smokey eye in black and silver and simple nude gloss, her lashes lengthened with silky mascara.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/28/2016, 1:56 pm

Katy was one of those annoyingly attractive types, the kind who knew they were beautiful so did not bother with make up. Either it was confidence or more her just generally not caring what anyone thought of her appearance.
    Katy wore black flats with equally black leggings and a wonderful dark blue dress that hugged her perfect figure. She was unaccompanied, despite numerous attempts by anyone with the courage to inquire whether or not she would go with them. Katy's first stop was at the food bar, where she promptly secured herself a handful of cheese and pineapple sticks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/28/2016, 5:46 pm

Aria saw Katy at the buffet and left her lacrosse guy to go and talk to her. "Nice dress," she commented, pouring herself a cup of pina colada. "I approve." As for the shape of her body, the dress left little to the imagination. Aria could even see the strap going around her back. "How long have you been here?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/28/2016, 6:10 pm

"Thank you." She said giving her a little twirl, she flashed her a kind smile. Katy nibbled her cheese and pineapple stick. "I've just arrived unless you mean how long I've been here in the United States..." She paused for a moment, pushing her glasses back slightly. "I've been here for a month." Katy had only been at school for a couple of weeks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/29/2016, 5:24 am

"No, no, I did mean the party," Aria said, turning around to scan the crowd. "So, no one at all ringing your fancy here?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/29/2016, 8:09 am

"Why? Your not here to play wingwoman for someone?" Katy teased playfully as she polished off the nibbles she had secured herself. "There are some very attractive young men and women here but..." She shrugged her shoulders, many assumed Katy had been on tonnes of dates or been in dozens of relationships.
    In truth, she had been in exactly zero because Katy always chickened out of them at the last minute.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/29/2016, 8:12 am

"I only play wingwoman for Sera, Em and Paola when they need me," Aria corrected her. "Plus, you look like you could get a date with your eyes closed. Hold on, you're bi?"
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/29/2016, 8:16 am

Katy laughed lightly. "Fair enough fair enough." Her cheeks reddened first from Aria's praise then later from her inquiring into if she was bi. "Firstly thank you and secondly..." Another shrug. "Maybe I don't know."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/29/2016, 8:24 am

Aria smiled at her, nodding. "I see." She drank some more of her pina colada before winking at her. "Catch you later." And she went back to the lacrosse dude, wrapping an arm around his waist as they walked back to the dance area.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:11 pm