A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Everything You Touch Surely Dies

Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

Everything You Touch Surely Dies - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything You Touch Surely Dies

Post by Metilinos 6/19/2016, 12:32 am

"I dunno, I might. Depends, was what happened yesterday fightin'?" Dimitri asked, a quiet laugh escaped him. His chest filled with blissful emotions. The teases were enlightening, he wondered if this is what their relationship was now. He wondered what their relationship was. He wanted to ask her to marry him in the moment. They'd only known eachother a year, but at this moment in time, he knew for sure. He wanted her to be his, and he wanted to be hers, for eternity. But, she might not have been ready for that. And as beautiful as the moment was, he didn't have the ring he'd want to give her.

His eyes widened while she talked about their past and future life times. "That's so beautiful..." Dimitri replied. He was speechless. Something in the universe had placed them together, to heal all of what had gone wrong in their lives. Everything was right, even without his parents. He only wished they could have met her. He wished everyone could meet Dominika. Even still, every moment without her just wasn't the same. Not even Lear mattered, not when Dominika was here.

"I don't get it." He admitted. They already had no space between them, but he gently pulled her into him, the feeling, knowing she was as close as physically possible, was comforting. Ever since he'd kissed Dominika the first time, he'd utterly adored her, but this was something new. This was a brand new yearning and desire. He wanted to put his ear to her chest, just to hear her heart beat. "Nothin' was ever gonna be okay again. Everythin' was gonna be broken. Then, suddenly, you made it right. How could my soulmate be so beyond perfection?" Dimitri asked. He couldn't bare to move his head away. Her features, even in the dark, were so bright and beautiful. "Dominika. Will you go steady with me? I promise I won't let it go this time." He whispered. His voice got small. He needed her so badly. Without her in his life, things had only been more destructive. He needed to know they would fall asleep together many more times.
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Everything You Touch Surely Dies - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything You Touch Surely Dies

Post by Belle 6/29/2016, 11:45 pm

A goofy grin placed across the daughter of Jupiter's face as Dimitri asked if what happened yesterday was fighting. "You could say that." Dominika said playfully. This is what they're relationship was now, they were teasing and flirting with each other and it all just felt right. Him leaving the first time, and them reuniting after all this time only made them closer together. She didn't want the moment to pass them by, she wanted them to stay right there in that moment.

When Dimitri mentioned about what she had said was so beautiful a light pink colour had risen to her cheeks. Luckily with the darkness in the room he probably wouldn't be able to see it. "I really do mean it. There's just something about you. You were able to mend the scars from my past for me, and you're just such an inviting presence. I never really had a home, but I feel at home with you. This is where I'm meant to be." She said softly.

It wasn't long before he spoke again and he gently pulled her into him. The two were already close as they possibly could get, and the feeling of him next to her filled her heart with so much joy, love, and happiness. "I remember the day you left vividly. It hurt a lot, and for awhile I was mad, confused, and beyond hurt. I wanted to punch you so bad." She said her voice getting a little high and wavering. Nika tried clearing her throat a bit as she continued, "But I couldn't stay mad or upset at you. When I was able to logically think about it, I understood why you did it. I knew what my new mission was. I began to train all hours of the day, pushing myself farther and farther, learning new things. I was on a mission to set my plan in motion. It was such a dumb plan though, yet I was willing to do it. I was willing to do anything. I was going to leave camp, go on my own and track down Lear. I knew the risks deep down, but I thought if I could just kill Lear, things would go back to normal. I was prepared to leave in a couple days as of yesterday, but you showed up. Just all my prior plants left my head and in that moment I just wanted you. Then you just broke. Something inside you gave in to everything you seemed to be holding in. I knew I had to help you, I wanted to. I will always try and make things right for you Dimitri. You deserve happiness and you deserve everything you need."

It wasn't long until he had asked her if she'd go steady with him. She remembered when he asked the first time, and now he was promising he wouldn't let it go this time. Most would think that she's dumb, but she believed his promise and she knew he'd keep it. "I would love to go steady with you. As long as you agree later in the morning we can go get pancakes." She said with a gentle tone and a small laugh to follow after. Dominika wanted nothing more than to have Dimitri there when she fell asleep at night and there when she woke up.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:08 pm