A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Surprise [me and belle]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Surprise [me and belle] Empty
PostSubject: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/25/2016, 9:19 pm

Surprise [me and belle] Tumblr_m93570tqlk1qjo38ko1_500
Andy stood internally panicking as he checked his watch for about the hundredth time that evening. He double-tripple checked his weapons simply as a precaution seeing as they were in the woods. With what happened in New York he wasn't going to risk putting Lia in an more danger.  He just wanted to give her a relaxing evening without any worries. Leaving a note on her pillow thanks to Gamora sneaking in through a window he hoped she would show. The note said to meet at nine and it was already quarter after. The place was easy to find considering it was near the lake but he wondered if he made it too far away. Sitting down on the blanket he played with the dog tags around his neck with a sigh. They weren't his but his older half-brother who was a mortal. The young adult had died in the war over seas and now the demigod wore his dog tags whenever he could.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
Belle
Belle

Female
Number of posts : 1429
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 12:41 am

Aurelia had been stuck in the strawberry fields all day. It was pretty much where you could find her any given day from the times between seven am to dinner time. Just so happened tonight she stayed and chatted with some of her siblings a bit, about anything and everything. Lia ended up going to sing songs with the Apollo cabin after dinner and was out late.

She didn't get back to the cabin until later and checked her bunk. She found the note that Andy left, and looked at the time. She hoped it wasn't too late to go out and meet him, so she quickly changed into something simple and began to make her way over there.

Finally she found him and came over and sat next to him on the blanket. "Sorry I'm late, didn't get back until late. This is a really nice set up you got here." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 3:10 am

Surprise [me and belle] 161x5pi
Andy beamed with happiness as he saw Lia rush over and sit next to him on the blanket, stealing a quick kiss on her cheek of course. It's ok. I was worried you wouldn't show. I just wanted to do something relaxing for you after the mess last week in New York. And I wanted to spend time with you. He trailed off on the last part, beginning to blush a deep crimson before looking at his hands in his lap. It was embarrassing to admit it but as of late he had been worried about Lia a lot and wanted to make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 4:12 am

"Even if I didn't want to come, I would have at least came by to tell you that I wasn't up for it, or send a note, but I like to do things in person." Lia said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She noticed the blush that began to surface on his face and she gave him a small smile. "I didn't think your cheeks could get that red" She said teasing him a little bit.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 4:15 am

Oh shush. Hey are you ticklish? I know some people are and some in only certain areas. The teen asked as he calmed himself down and looked over at Lia in the lighting he had hung up earlier. She was cute as ever. Calm down Andy, you're fine. This is just a nice thing for Lia because of the accident. You can do this. He told himself with a mental pep talk that he really needed.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 4:50 am

"No, I'm not really ticklish. Are you?" Lia asked as she took in her surroundings a bit. Noticing the lights and that the lake was close by. "Did you set up all of these lights?" She asked curious and looking at all of the stuff. Was this really all for her? In that moment she was confused on what exactly was going on, and her heart started to beat a bit more. "Andy," she started finding it hard to look over at him, and she just played with her necklace. "What's this really for?"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 4:55 am

No, Andromeda is but you didn't hear that from me. He said looking around a little worried that her pets could be listening in. At her question Andy raised an eyebrow. I told you, i felt bad for New York so I wanted to do something nice for you. Simple as that. He admitted truthfully. I haven't gotten to hang out with you since then and this was my scape goat I guess you could call it. Alice helped with the lights, she said i had to have them for some reason. He shrugged. It was the honest to god truth too. He wanted to see Lia again but didn't know how to get her to relax and just have a good time seeing as they were always busy with camp things that needed to be done.

How have the fields been anyways? I've only gone back a few times to sit and work on songs or when it's nice out but haven't been to see the berries or eat any more of them. He chuckled, remembering how many he had eaten when they went berry picking.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 5:17 am

Lia laid back on the blanket and looked up at the stars. It was nice to see them for a change. When you lived in the city you didn't get to see them a whole lot. Luckily for Lia, what happened last week in the city only warranted her a few broken bones, but the nice thing about being a demigod, was that your broken bones healed a lot better. She even got her cast taken off today. "The lights are pretty." Aurelia commented and continued to follow the constellations in the sky.

"The fields are pretty good. A lot more berries are making it to the selling process now that someone isn't eating all of them. I think you have a tab to pay off for all the berries gone missing, when you were around last." She said with a small laugh and then looked over to him.

"You know, I don't tell a lot of people this, put Lia is only a nickname of mine. My first name is Aurelia,just most of my life people couldn't pronounce it if they read it on paper, so I always just went by Lia, it was easier that way."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 1:55 pm

I never really got to see the stars growing up, we lived too near the city to see any of them really. He admitted as Lia laid down on the blanket looking at the sky. It was peaceful to be here and have nothing really to worry about. The two of them. Alone. In the night. Stop beating yourself up man, you know you can't do it. He scolded himself before chuckling at the comment she made about his tab on berries.

I can't help it, they were delicious. He admitted like a child as he moved to sit next to Lia, leaning back a bit and resting a majority of his weight on his hands. That's when he heard her tell him her real name. Aurelia. It reminded him of the word aura for some reason. Smiling warmly at her he spoke. I like that name, you don't get to hear names like that often. He admitted. That's when the idea struck him to show her his weapons or at least how it worked.

I can do this. The teen said as he tapped the Shruiken tattoo on his arm, wincing a bit as the weapon seemed to pull from his skin and into his hand. That's about the only interesting thing I can do though. He chuckled. The ink remained on his skin, seeing as he had twelve of the ninja stars, but even still he twirled the one around in his hands like he used to do when he was thinking deeply.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 3:03 pm

"I got to see them a few times, but for the most part I lived in the city too." Lia said as she was still laying on her back looking up at the stars, deeply fascinated by them. They were so far away, but yet you could still see them. With how much time goes by and doesn't go by, sometimes when you look into the sky you could see dead stars.

"Them being delicious is what gets them sold. No one wants a sour strawberry." She said with a grin on her face as she decided to just close and rest her eyes for a few moments. Andy mentioned you didn't get to hear names like hers often, and she open her eyes and nodded. "Yea, my dad named me Aurelia because it was something different but still serene. Plus he knew it'd be something his mother would approve of. "

It wasn't long before he started to show her the weapons tattooed into her skin and her eyes widened, "Why on earth do you have that? You poor thing, weapons coming from your body, such an unheard of thing, but that must be terrible. Honestly, I know we're in the forest and all, but you don't need the weapons, I promise you." Lia said and she rested her hand on his arm. "We don't need to fight."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 3:27 pm

Andy chuckled as he saw Aurelia freak a little. I just have them with me always because it leaves gaps in the tattooing and it never hurts to be prepared. He smiled before resting the weapon on top of the tattoo and watching it fade into his skin seamlessly. It's not so bad, it makes it easier to protect others when situations arise and it doesn't hurt too bad anymore, just like getting pinched a bit harder than normal is all. It bled the first few times i tried to summon them but now they're easy and almost painless. He said looking at Lia's hand on his arm, she genuinely seemed concerned.

Don't worry about it, alright? See, I'm fine. He said motioning to himself and the tattoos on his arms. It's funny, I'm kinda a walking arsenal. I have a scythe, two daggers and six of the stars. He said gesturing to the tattoos on his skin.

Moving to lay on the blanket with his fingers locked behind his head the teen looked at the stars. It's funny don't you think? All those stars out there and all the vastness of space and yet we know almost nothing about it in reality. Makes you wonder what IS out there for humanity. The teen said reaching up and pretending to grab a star with one hand before bringing it to lay across his stomach and breath deeply.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 4:44 pm

"There's something you should know." Lia said and her eyes shifted to where her hand was. She let go of his arm and immediately her eyes switched to looking up at the dark sky again. "I'm a pacifist. I just don't believe in wars or violence, I don't think they're necessary. I'd call myself more of a peacekeeper than anything, so weapons usually put me on edge. I don't think anyone needs them." She said with a small shake of her head.

She continued to analyze the sky as they laid there on the blanket. "New research keeps coming out, but it's hard to get a lot of information when travelling in space takes awhile. I think it's easier to just focus on the now."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/27/2016, 9:59 pm

Andy was a bit taken back by her sudden serious expression and attitude about fighting but he just chuckled a bit anyways. That's alright, I just have them when i need to keep the ones I care about safe. He said with a wide smile.

It was funny how relaxing talking about the stars and war and names could be, then again this was a camp that housed demigods of all kinds so it was bound to happen eventually. What are you thinking about, right now in this moment? He asked, asking Aurelia the same question that always came up at least once when they were hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/28/2016, 3:46 am

"Understandable." Lia said and closed her eyes again as she felt the light breeze on her skin. It was nice to have on the warm summer nights. Listening to the lake wash up on the shore it was calming and she could just drift off to sleep comfortable and relaxed.

"My thoughts right now? You're very into knowing what I'm thinking. I'm just thinking how peaceful it is out here, what I might do tomorrow with my day off from the fields and just how I'm glad I came out tonight."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/28/2016, 4:49 am

Andy shrugged. It's sorta become a regular question we seem to ask one another. He said while listening to her response and smiling like a child almost. I'm glad you came out too, I was worried you would think I was weird and wouldn't come. He admitted with a slight tinge of pink to his cheeks. It was a stupid thought, they were pretty good friends anyways, nonetheless it was embarrassing to admit but he was glad it wasn't what he thought it would be. At that moment a few shooting stars shot by and the teen bolted upright staring at the sky. Look, shooting stars! Make a wish. He said looking at the sky and making a wish upon a star. Childish? yes. Was he going to do it anyways? of course.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/28/2016, 5:12 am

"If anyone's weird, that'd be me." Lia said with a bit of a laugh and exhaled softly as he began to speak a bit. She was a bit startled when he began to mention shooting stars, and her eyes opened to see them. He was way to hyper for 9:30 pm. "I don't really have anything to wish for, I'm content with what I have. What did you wish for?"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime6/28/2016, 5:17 am

Giving a devious grin Andy placed a finger to his lips. Can't tell you or it won't come true. He said in a hushed tone, devilish in a way but also boyish. A few leaves fell from a nearby tree but one turned out to be a flower and he caught it, placing it on Aurelia's forehead. A flower for my Flower. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/5/2016, 5:10 am

Lia began to pout as he said that he couldn't tell her. "But Andy!" She said dragging out the 'e' sound in his name with a bit of a whine in her voice. She would be persistent if she had to. Aurelia was the type of person who tried to pry information out of people in a friendly manner. When the leaves fell down and he handed her a flower she looked at him quizzically and arched one eyebrow up. "Since when do flowers fall from the tree?" She asked looking up a little confused, but decided to disregard that comment, "I uh, I mean thank you."

(I'm quite sick right now and not in the mood to colour my post, but decided I've waited quite a while to post. So here it is! I just get busy... tryingtobeapokemonmaster sometimes. I mean uh what?)
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/5/2016, 5:22 am

Andy looked at Aurelia with a sort of kindness in his eyes and he chuckled at her comment about the flower. Cherry Blossoms sometimes fall from the trees. There was a tree by my old house and my dad said when I was little I used to try and catch them before they touched the ground and then place them in a line on my windowsill. He admitted with a tinge of pink to his cheeks. Sorry. That was kinda random. He added on before moving to sit up next to the daughter of Iris. He thought about his wish for a moment though and sighed a bit. There was no way it was going to come true, no matter how many times he wished on stars. With that being the truth Andy caved.

I wanted it to always be like this, that's what I wished for. For it to be peaceful and beautiful always, with no cares or worries in the world. This feels like what mortals would consider normal, I just want to get to know what that feels like and when I get to hang out with you it feels normal because you and I just sorta became quick friends and all. The demigod said pretty much pouring his mind and soul out there for the world to see. It wasn't really unlike him but he was pretty shy about that kind of stuff now a days with his brother dying over seas and all.

Ever since Cameron passed away things have been hard for me and I wanted you to be here with me tonight because it makes me happy to watch your face change when we talk and the way your eyes kinda sparkle when you get really passionate about something your into. He said now pretty red faced. Sorry, I'll stop talking now. Gods how much of an idiot was he, there was no way in hades Lia was going to want to talk to him now.

OOC"Sorry for making it so long, I just finished a lovey dovey thing in my game and it reminded me of Lia/Andy and then this happened so yeah, it is 100% in character though. And girl you do you, gotta catch 'em all!
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/8/2016, 10:55 pm

"Yea, but cherry blossom trees don't really fall down in flowers though, they're just petals. A deceased flower if you will." Lia didn't have a filter. When she thought something it typically came out of her mouth, and this random fact in her head was no exception to the rule.She didn't mean it in an offensive way or anything, it was just something she had said.

"Demigods can have what mortals consider normal. Just have to cease fire on fighting. It's just a never ending cycle of monsters chasing demigods and such, it's all this bad blood, it never had to be this way. Life is what you make of it. Everyone dies eventually. Maybe we will die in a more gruesome way or whatever, but hey you have to live right here in the moment, and not let things go to waste. Some people die from drunk drivers all the time in the mortal world. Young kids die due to those accidents or even illnesses. Life has so many unknowns that algebra can't even touch it. Too much is unknown to calculate it, so why live in fear or risk. In the words of Shia... Just do it and in my own words, just do life."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/8/2016, 11:02 pm

Andy shrugged. I just wanted to try and be normal like before I was claimed by my mom. He said a little dream like. Sighing and falling backwards with a thud the teen Fiddlesticks. his eyes and took a deep breath while lacing his fingers together and resting them on his stomach. Just once. He whispered to himself as he felt himself relax into the blanket and fade in and out of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/10/2016, 4:19 pm

"Normality doesn't spark from trying. Besides, there's something beautiful about oddities and not living a normal life. Sometimes we need to let go of the past and work toward what will be the future. If we live in the past then we can never move forward. I know demigods never chose or asked for the life they were given, but we could always make the most out of it. Who else gets to say they go to a bad flax-wench camp, who else gets to be around a bunch of individuals who have a literal god as their parent? A normal life? Yea sure it's interesting and appealing at times, but this life here, is who I am. I get to go on adventures, meet a vast amount of new people, enjoy myself, and have the best chance I can here. The things I've done here, have been amazing and I know I can have many more amazing adventures through this life of mine. " Lia said in a bit of a ramble, but a genuine smile was on her face as she looked up at the stars and said what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/12/2016, 3:13 am

Andy flinched a bit in his sleep and soon he was mumbling words. L..i..a..He muttered a bit as a smile crept across his face while he slept. He was in deep sleep and was unaware of the fact he was speaking but it was clear to those around him he was.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime7/12/2016, 5:07 am

Aurelia saw that the boy she was with was asleep. That was when the daughter of Iris got up and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around him. From there she walked away from the spot and she went back to her cabin where she fell asleep on her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise [me and belle]   Surprise [me and belle] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise [me and belle]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-