A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The News [me and meti]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

The News [me and meti] Empty The News [me and meti]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/2/2016, 3:32 am

Andy walked through camp with her older brother's shirt on. She had been talking with a few of her close friends and had some news to share with Lena's ex-boyfriend. Was it urgent? Well that depends on who you ask, if he was told now or in a few weeks it wouldn't be that big of a deal she didn't think seeing as they weren't THAT close anymore. Walking to the lake and looking around she sighed and rolled her eyes. I wouldn't worry about it mistress, he'll show up soon enough. The hellhound said to her as she sat on the largest boulder near the lake and went about fiddling with her necklace Synyster gave her and played on her phone.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male
    Number of posts : 565
    Registration date : 2014-11-08

The News [me and meti] Empty Re: The News [me and meti]

Post by Metilinos 7/2/2016, 8:59 pm

Blood wasn't anything Andrew wasn't used to, it was something that hardly mattered once you knew what it was like to skin an animal. In this case, Andrew didn't have a drop on him, however, his best friend did. Netha's teeth were lined with blood, rabbit blood, to be exact. Jackrabbits were a pain in the rear to hit if they even had the slightest hint that they were in any danger. Andrew frowned, to be frank, he'd love to have legs like that. He'd be able to beat the whole Hermes cabin in a race, no problem. In this instance, as a rarity, his arrow had failed, and Netha made the catch. Of course, he didn't have the game on him; it wouldn't be appropriate for a meeting. Andrew typically wasn't worried about offending anyone, hence why he hadn't even attempted to make an effort to ask Netha to clean her snout or teeth.

He had to admit, he had some strong mixed feelings on the subject. What was this news possibly about? He hardly knew who this person was. It worried him, but in a way, it wasn't like it could be so bad. He'd clicked with so few people, namely just Abigail and Lena. He was positive he would learn if Abigail was harmed by another party, at least, he hoped so. He truly hoped nothing had happened to her, despite how very rarely he mentioned her, she was still blood. He wished she'd been his sister instead of a hunter.

"They say the average person spends a metric lifetime and a half staring at their phone. That's a long time, you know. Especially in demigod years." Andrew commented, walking up to her. He had no opinion on the girl, or her hellhound, though he suspected that Netha wasn't a fan of the hellhound. The wolf stood beside her friend, and kept an unwavering watch as always. "What's the news? This place is gossip city, it's like an L.A. high school. I still can't believe you've managed to keep it exclusive."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/2/2016, 11:08 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. If i wanted useless tips I would have gone to Nestor or someone like Gamzee. Believe me I would rather be in New Zealand with Syn and Malik. Let's just get this over with, I have a plane to catch. She said putting her phone away and crossing her arms in front of her. Lena passed away three days ago. She said without a waver in her voice or expression. It hurt her to say it but there was no way the daughter of Hecate was going to show it in any way.

She died during the coma and you were mentioned in the will. The dark haired teen said pulling out her phone again. She left you her penthouse in NYC, the funds from the club she owned as well as Mystogen the horse she grew up with.Andy said putting her phone away. You are also invited to stay at the manor for the funeral in a weeks time courteous of the rest of the family save for the father.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/5/2016, 6:50 pm

Andrew could have, and likely did, come up with a million witty comebacks for her remark. It was just who he was, but that was about to change. He'd had a smile on his face, he was pretty sure something along the lines of "Here's a useless tip; don't act like Gossip Girl and mention names." The remark, clever or stupid, never left his mouth, however. In a split moment, his entire demeanor simply shattered when he heard the words. Andrew was speechless, quite literally, he didn't say a word. It all fell on him like it was a piano from a rooftop. Netha remained fully composed, but for the first time ever, took her eyes off of the stranger and back to her friend. She knew, and to her it was obvious, Andrew wasn't doing so well.

He felt a strange mixture of emotions that were very foreign to him. He was in pain, he was upset, he was angry, he was scared, and above all else, he was regretful. His head hung down, he couldn't bare to look at anyone right now. Netha was looking up at him, so he shut his eyes, he didn't want to cry in front of this stranger. There was so many things he'd wanted to tell Lena in the previous months, but after she had dumped him, his fear of rejection became more worse than ever before. His sister had rejected him, and ran off with the hunters, then his girlfriend rejected him. It felt like everyone rejected him. Everyone except Netha.

Andrew forced the tears to stay back. In his heart, he had known Lena would survive the coma, no doubt. All she had done was fallen off of a horse. The same one that was now left for him. He didn't want to see that horse, it had knocked Lena off. He didn't want a penthouse, or money, or even all of the stupid jokes in the world to tell. He wanted Lena.

Andrew turned away. He knew how pathetic he was looking by now, and he wasn't capable of letting another human see that. It would only ever make things worse. "Okay." Andrew replied, quietly and weakly. "You should go, the family, they'll want to see you." Andrew made up an excuse. He was going to walk away no matter what, but he was hopeful she would first. He just wanted to be alone.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 7:18 pm

Andy saw his face contort and she gave a sad sigh. Lena was my best friend outside of my own siblings and she always talked about you, Andrew. The demigoddess walked closer and gingerly placed a hand on his shoulder. You meant a lot to her and I know she would want you to come back to Blackthorn again, you felt like family there to Sarafina and even the little ones. She said with a hurt in her voice.

Looking towards Necro the hound whimpered and walked closer to two of them and nuzzled Andrew's hand.I miss her too. He said to Andy through telepathy. That's when she remembered. Stark and Thor are going to need someone to look after them as well, do you want to look after then for a while here before I find them a permanent home? The Duchannes can't home all the hounds anymore and with Lena not there to look after them they're going to need places to live now a days. She asked, it was a lot but the girls memories were clearly dear to him and this was a way to have her there for a while longer.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/5/2016, 9:00 pm

Andrew felt her hand on him, but it didn't feel reassuring. It was like he was losing someone he could never replace, it hadn't hit him until now that it was a possibility. Now it was just a reality. He didn't care about any hands besides Lena's. When Andrew spoke, his voice cracked. "Yeah, what'd she talk about? How I was just mean to her all the time after the break up?" Andrew asked, though it was rhetorical. He'd dodged her so many times, and ducked talking to her, especially talking to her siblings. He wasn't a fan of Synyster or Malik. Around camp he would always make sure she couldn't catch him looking at the Thanatos table in the mess hall. He would avoid her and her friends if he was going out to hunt. Even in New York City he took the extra mile. He didn't want her to know he still loved her. Now it was all he wanted her to know, but the revelation was too late.

He couldn't stop now. He couldn't squeeze his eyes tight enough to stop the tears, he couldn't hold his breath enough to stop the sniffles. He wasn't tearing up anymore, he was on the verge of sobbing. "No, no, I can't do that. It wouldn't be right. They were her friends. They stuck with her no matter what, they didn't just run away the second things got hard." Andrew managed to speak, though there was a pause between every few words, he couldn't manage to speak clearly.

He stepped away from the girl, and her hellhound. He didn't want anyone to touch him, or even to hear their voices. It hurt him, even though she was being kind. "I have to go." Andrew said, his sobbing now abundant. "I have to go, I have to go see someone. It's important. Don't worry, I'm fine, I have to go." Andrew lied. He didn't have anyone to go see. And fine was the farthest from what he was. He yanked forward, briskly making as much ground as he could. He wanted to just burst, if anything, he wanted to just wake up from the nightmare. But it was too late, and he would have to live with that burden.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/5/2016, 9:27 pm

Andy sighed but rushed after him none the less. Andrew wait! She shouted as Necro darted ahead giving a whimper, trying to beg him to stop. There was no stopping either of them until Andy pulled her book from her satchel and began reciting a spell, within seconds a torrential downpour began and made the ground soaking wet and covered in mud. Necro and Andy remained unharmed by the ran and charged along until they got to the demigod. Please, stop Andrew! Andy said grabbing his arm and crying. Think about what Lena would have wanted. She wouldn't have wanted you to just let Stark and Thor go and be somewhere they didn't know. What about everything she told you, what she showed you. The song she danced to on the way to the stables. Andy began saying as she cried harder. That was the song she told me was meant for the two of you, she wanted you to dance to that song with her one last time. She Loved YOU! Andy sobbed as the rain kept pouring down but kept her completely dry while Andrew just got more soaked.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/7/2016, 2:29 am

Andrew knew he was probably a lot faster than this girl, after all, it was his trade. But he couldn't very well sprint away, not under this distress. She didn't let up, she tried still. Andrew knew she was only trying to help, but hearing about all of it only made it worse. Sure, he had all sorts of feelings he wished he could have let Lena know. But hearing what Andy had to say didn't soothe him. The rain only flurried his emotions further. He wanted to be anywhere that wasn't here. Hearing that Lena loved him was an entirely different disaster. They could have been something, if he had only tried. If only.

Netha, now damp from the rain, now lowered into a pouncing position and made herself known. He jaw and gums clenched, exposing her bloody teeth in a sharp growl towards the girl and her own companion. She didn't know them, and even if she did, she wouldn't care. Her priority was to take care of Andrew, and he made it clear he didn't want to be here. Netha couldn't stand to see him held against his will, and her vicious snarl made that clear.

"They don't know me, they didn't like me! None of them did!" Andrew exclaimed. He'd felt at home with Lena, but with her family and friends? Not so much. With the exception of Sarafina, he felt like an outsider, even with Stark and Thor. Mud caked his legs, and he was entirely soaked. Netha wasn't going to allow another moment of it.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2016, 2:37 am

The News [me and meti] 2ql8kzc
    Andrew please. Andy begged as she saw Necro growl at Netha to show he wasn't going to let anything happen to his mistress. The two were one in mind body and practically soul, they would die for one another and Necro proved it time and time again. Falling to her knees from exhaustion and power loss the demigoddess cried but hung onto Andrew's arm still. Please for the love of Hecate think about what your saying. Lena loved you, Sarafina loved you. Stark, Thor, Malik and even Syn all cared about you like you were family.

Dropping her hands to her lap and bowing her head as she sat in the mud next to Andrew, completely untouched by the weather, she admitted something Lena never would have in person. Lena would never admit it but you were the reason she loved again. She only ever dated one other boy before and he left her broken on the steps of his house in New Rome. She shut herself off from everyone and everything, not even her family knew her for a while. She explained looking up to Andrew from the ground. Did you ever think to realize how soft and warm she had become since you first met one another? She asked whole heartedly. She even treated the ghosts like family.
    Metilinos
    Metilinos

Male

Post by Metilinos 7/7/2016, 3:08 am

"Doesn't really matter now, does it?" Andrew exclaimed. His voice raised, though tears were still coming from his eyes. He couldn't prevent his emotions from pouring out like a dam had bursted within him. "We're not ever going to see her again!" Andrew now yanked his arm away. Despite how hard it was, he still finally looked back. He caught the glimpse of Netha, who even now, wouldn't leave his side. He didn't smile. But he did feel slightly grateful for Netha. Even now, she was still here and doing anything she could for him. Andrew looked at Andy, making eye contact. "Let. Me. Go." He half demanded and half pleased with her.

Netha took the challenge from the hellhound. She patted around at an angle, to say Netha could appear feral was an understatement. Andrew took noticed, but he was busy trying to get free from Andy. "Just let me go. Just ****ing let me go. Don't you get it? It was my fault she died. I let her sneak out and get on that horse. I could have done something. Could have stopped her. This isn't okay, and it never will be okay. I did this. Now let me live with it."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/7/2016, 3:20 am

The News [me and meti] 2ql8kzc
    Necro's red patterns glowed but Andy muttered in Latin under her breath and he slowly returned to his regal state and sat next to his mistress. He knew now was not the time to be fighting, not with everything happening in the way it was. The rain poured on as Andy cried and rested a hand on the muzzle of her hellhound as he nudged her cheek a bit with a whimper. I won't let you believe that even if your wolf kills me. Lena was going to go riding no matter what happened, be it you there or her eldest brother or the guards themselves. She pointed out. The daughter of Thanatos was always one for sneaking out and not caring what others thought about her actions, it was who she was. I saw her before she entered the underworld, as a ghost. She looked so peaceful and happy to be where she was, with her father and family before her. Crying harder the demigoddess gave a hiccuped laugh. I still remember what she told the three of us. "Remember how I lived, not how I died." She said aloud, knowing how much the daughter of Thanatos would have wanted Andrew to hear her as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:56 am