A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Love Arrows (Private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Love Arrows (Private) Empty Love Arrows (Private)

Post by Green 7/3/2016, 8:49 pm

Love Arrows (Private) Tumblr_inline_njn4usWwrR1rfmocr

Jeffrey notched an arrow and aimed it at one of the red and white targets. He closed one eye before releasing the imperial gold tipped arrow, watching it zip through the air and hit the target. "Dang." It was a couple of inches away from the bulls eye. "See, Kit, this is why I'm a lover and not a fighter. Or an archer." He turned to look at his half brother with a smirk on his face. He'd dragged Cupid into the power developing area to give him an excuse to flirt with people. "I know we aren't as good as the Apollo hotties, but that doesn't mean we have to be lightly above mediocre." The son of Cupid explained to the other as he lowered his bow and winked in the direction of two girls. One waved back while the other just scoffed and towed the other one away. She must've heard about Jeffrey. Oh, well.

"Speaking of beautiful ladies, how's Jena? I bet she's full of surprises." The Roman chuckled and reached over his shoulder for another arrow.

Love Arrows (Private) Empty Re: Love Arrows (Private)

Post by Guest 7/3/2016, 11:38 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    HE NEEDS NO ARMY WHERE HE"S HEADED
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit parker scoffed as he played with the imperial gold tip of his arrow. he was better with the sword, the arrow felt weak to him, though that could just be an excuse he used when it was proven that he was bad at using that particular weapon. nice one, jeffery. when his brother brought up jena's name it seemed as if kit's mood became a lot brighter--you should see his mood when he's actually with her. his face lightened up and his grip on  the arrow weakened. ]jena? she's great. we went hiking earlier and it was..great, yeah.   kit was rarely flustered before he was flung onto a rock and admitted the blooming relationship he had with jena. he has gone soft, which was probably for the better what about you?
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/4/2016, 12:01 am

"That's cool. You two being all romantic does my heart good. Sort of." Jeffrey laughed and notched another arrow. "Me? Well you know how much of a serial flirt I am. I have two people that a talk to: A son of Mercury and a daughter of Vulcan." The son of Cupid shot the arrow, an inch closer to the bulls eye. "I don't really like being tied down to just one person." Jeffrey explained. "It's not fun. It's not thrilling or exciting. No offense."

Post by Guest 7/4/2016, 10:22 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    aw come on now. kit teased. the arrow that he had been playing with clanged onto the floor as he stood up and walked closer to his brother. do you like hanging out with one of them more? do they give you fuzzy feelings? kit hated the fuzzy feelings. the  sudden warmth in his stomach that wouldn't leave until he was away from his person. of course over time he just left the feelings alone and let them happen and even sometimes he likes having them.
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/5/2016, 4:26 pm

That question made Jeffrey think a bit. He notched another arrow, enchanted it, and aimed it at some innocent bystander. The guy was currently shining his breastplate about twenty feet away. A devilish smirk grew across his face and he aimed his arrow at the Roman. The arrow had a blunted end so it wouldn't kill him upon impact. "To answer your question: No. None of them give me 'fuzzy feelings'. Well, Except..." He shook his head. Wasn't he suppose to be immune to that sensation? Jeffrey let the arrow go and watched as it hit the guy right in the left shoulder.

"Ow!" His eyes flashed a dark purple and soon he started to makeout with his celestial bronze breastplate.

Jeffrey couldn't help, but to laugh. "Gods, I love doing that." He sighed contently and looked over at Kit and winked playfully. "I'd rather not contract the chronic disease that is The Fuzzy Feelings. Once again, no offense."

Post by Guest 7/6/2016, 11:01 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit chuckled,it's not all bad. he could go on about how jena made him a better person than who he was months ago, or that he likes jena a lot and everything is worth it at the end. he could tell his brother about how the fuzzy feelings brought fear whenever they would go out, but it also gave him confidence. but kit didn't want to bore jeffery. he knew that his best friend was already tired of hearing about the mountain climb or his latest  painting that had a vague sense of a little bird he knew. sometimes he even bored himself with being gushy all the time.wait.backtrack kit said, leaning over his seat. what's the exception?
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 3:12 pm

Jeffrey lowered his bow and took in a deep breath. He didn't want to talk about her. "No one's the exception, KitKat." He winked again. The son of Cupid sat down next to Kit, taking his quiver off and propping it up on next seating area above them and took his bow and laid it across his lap. "So who's Jena's god parent? Concordia?" Jeffrey asked trying to change the subject.

Post by Guest 7/8/2016, 11:51 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kitkat? he certainly never has heard that one before. normally the bizzare nickname of kit kitridge, which he never understood until he got to camp and jaci made him watch every single american girl movie. ever single one. at the end when it began to hurt to keep his eyes open he started getting emotional about the movies, but that is a time we don't need to speak of.clever. kit groaned. he had absolutely no plan on marriage right know, the most important thing in his life right now was that he was going to be able to sleep for 10 hours so the bags under his eyes would go away. she's a daughter of pax. but that's not even important right now. my boy's got an exception...
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/9/2016, 8:24 pm

"Mack." And that was all he was going to say about that. "Pax, huh? She's the goddess of...peace and Spring, right?" Jeffrey was determined to change the subject. "She always happy and picking roses?" He asked with a sly smile on his lips. "Tell me all about her." If anything he could make him go on a tangent on how wonderful Jena is.

Post by Guest 7/10/2016, 12:00 am

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    kit has never heard of mac before, which was odd. he thought he knew a lot of people. certainly not the greek people, could he be seeing a greek? no, that would be too weird. but then the thought of jena was placed into head once again. of course a lot of his thoughts did trail back to her, but that's expected after a year of being with each other. she's very...cautious. but in good reason. she likes to hike-i hike with her a lot. she doesn't like when we get off the path but i think its more fun that way... his voice trailed as he began to laugh. it was only a short laugh instead of the long breathy ones he usually does when thinking about jena's angry yells when kit runs off path. he had to stay focused. mac. his brother's person and possibly greek camper. who is the person? boy or girl?
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2016, 3:35 pm

Jeffrey thought he'd won for a second, nodding his head continuously as Kit told him about Jena. They sounded like a really, really cute couple. "Girl."He answered plainly. "And tell me more about her. How's her fashion sense? Is she a good kisser?" He needed more distractions, dammit!

Post by Guest 7/12/2016, 12:24 am

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    she does this thing where-jeffery stop! kit exclaimed waiving his hands in front of him. kit, despite having a very pretty face and a darling smile to match, he wasn't the brightest, thus it took him a couple minutes to realize his brother's attempts to distract him. though placing ideas of jena in front of kit helped distract him even more. are you ignoring my questions because there's something wrong with her? is she greek i feel like she could be greek. < /div>
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:37 am

The son of Cupid cursed again and leaned back against the bench, rolling his eyes. "She's Roman and nothing is wrong with her. Well, as fair as I know." Every time he ran into her a peach was always involved. "What's her favorite flower?" Jeffrey asked with a raise eyebrow. "Tulips, roses, lantanas?"

Post by Guest 7/12/2016, 8:10 pm

HE SLEEPS ALONE
    kit parker.17.cupid
    i don't know. she likes the wildflowers we see on hikes. i paint them for her sometimes. he sat back in his seat, his body language relaxing. have you gone on a date with her?
    THANKS!
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 6:39 pm

Jeffrey scoffed, shaking his head. "No. No dates. I haven't gone on a real date since...since last year!" He wasn't really one for dating. Rather, making out in his cohort and doing things behind buildings. "I don't like being tied down, but this girl...this girl is doing things to me that Ionly do to other people. I hate it. I hate it more than seeing split ends and chipped nails." Jeffrey crunched up his nose and turned his head to look around the arena. The guy who he had hit with the arrow was now gone (thankfully) so he could fully relax knowing that he wouldn't get into a fight and have to scrub the bathhouses clean. Now that was disgusting all in itself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 1:04 pm