A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Achillea (private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Achillea (private) Empty Achillea (private)

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 3:35 pm

Achillea (private) GMbWXwO

Romans. Why did he have to be here? Why did he agree to come here? All he wanted to do was learn the militaristic style of the Romans, hang out with his Bacchus friend, and maybe tour the New Roman University. That's all. That was it.

The son of Ares, Ramsey Shaka Idas. stood in front of the military camp's mess hall, deciding where to sit. He was wearing his Camp Half-Blood t-shirt underneath his celestial bronze hoplite battle armor. Ramsey snorted and headed over to a seat that was away from most of the Romans that were currently dining there. The Greek demigod sighed as he sat down with a sigh, placing his blood red, horsehair plume helmet on the seat next to him and started to dig into his T-bone, medium rare steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and green beans. It seemed to be around five or so in the afternoon so that'll give him time to have a rematch with that butch daughter of Mars. He had to admit that she was pretty good. Also, those bathhouses looked interesting to try.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Achillea (private) Empty Re: Achillea (private)

Post by daddeme 7/8/2016, 4:47 pm

Achillea (private) Tumblr_np3ek6AL401qajoyio4_400

Diggs sat in the mess hall with a group of his friends, eating his stack of ribs and laughing happily along to a joke a son of Mercury named Tyler had said. They weren't very close friends, but they were good enough for him to hang out with and thought the idea of a bull-rider that liked picking flowers was cool. He wished Layne was here to hear it, since he was one of his best friends and like a brother to him, but Diggy thought it was time to hang out with more people his age.

"Hey, Diggs," A daughter of Vulcan said, still laughing some from Tyler's joke. Diggs turned to look at her, then to where she was pointing. "Fresh graecus. Why don't you ask him to arm wrestle?"

Diggs wasn't stupid. The demigod looked like he would either tie with him or snap his flower pickin' arm in half. "He'd rip me in half, glue me back together, and do it again before I would even say 'go'." With this, the table erupted with laughter again and Diggs smiled proudly, still staring at the graecus.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 4:58 pm

Now Ramsey wasn't a mean person-- ha! Sorry, I couldn't go any farther than that.

Ramsey heard the roaring laughter that came from the group of Romans a few tables in front of him. His eyes narrowed on one of them that was looking at him: a tanned boy with what seemed to be dirty blond hair and green eyes. Snorting, he turned his gaze away to look down at his table. The hand that was resting on the able slowly turned into a fist. He wished that he had Chiara's famous intimation glare. They wouldn't be laughing then.

"What the f*ck they laughin' at? They near seen a black Greek demigod before. I don't even know why I came to this damn place. I could've learned about their battle style by reading a fuc*in' book." Aaand the monologue begun with words I'm sure I'm not at liberty to say. The son of Ares tried his hardest not to say anything to them, knowing that he was out numbered if he tried something. Plus, he couldn't make his camp and Ares look bad.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/8/2016, 5:10 pm

That was when Diggs saw the other demigod turn away and frowned some. He wasn't a mean person at all. He didn't want the Greek boy to think he'd said anything rude or offensive. Without excusing himself from his friends, he walked over to the African-American demigod with his tray and sat down across from him with a wide smile on his face.

"Just so you know, I'm not a jerk. I love Greeks. My best friend is Greek." As if a similar phrase wasn't repeated throughout the US. Anyway, Diggy wiped his hands with a napkin and offered one to the Greek. His accent was masked by a Californian one, camouflaged ever since he moved to New Rome. Only three people had the pleasure of hearing it. "My name's Diggs. And you, sir, seem like you'll either shake my hand or shatter it. We appreciate either down where I come from."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 5:24 pm

"I'm not racist. I have a black friend." Ramsey snorted irritably. It was nice to a bit of company, but if he was going to start asking questions about cornrolls, roc necklaces, and why lemonade is such a touchy subject, then Ramsey was going to stab him in the cardioid artery with his leftover T-bone. He slowly went back to eating because these mashed potatoes were almost as good as the ones in the mess hall at Camp Half-Blood.

He grunted. "And where is that? Alabama?" Ramsey asked, contracting and relaxing his triceps. C'mon, let's play nice. "...Idas. Ramsey Idas."

Last edited by Zoopathic on 7/8/2016, 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added more shade)
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/8/2016, 6:49 pm

"...Okay, see, no. That's not what I meant." Diggs laughed nervously; so far this had been a pretty rough meeting, and it just started. He rocked from one side to the other in his seat as if trying to shake off the tension burning between them like a hot Texan day. The son of Flora ran his index finger and thumb along the brim of his cowboy hat when he didn't shake his hand and quietly went back to eating his ribs in order to avoid conflict.

"Um...no." He quickly realized that where he was from may or may not go over easy with this demigod and decided to shy away from that subject. "It's not important." Whoa, look at those muscles. Diggs bet that this son of whoever would be great out in the ring. "Well, Ramsey Idas. Who...who's your god parent?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 7:06 pm

Ramsey snorted again, but this time it was more of a "yeah, okay" than a irritable one. Diggs will know the difference as this progresses. Or digresses. Who knows? "Yeah, I'm sure it wasn't." He mumbled, shoveling a spoonful of potatoes into his mouth.

He shook his head, deciding, for once, to keep his mean and blunt comments to himself. "Ares." Ramsey didn't think, no, he knew he didn't need to explain who that was. "And if you don't know who that is, then you're dumber than a wildebeest, Cowboy." See?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/8/2016, 9:32 pm

Diggs hesitantly licked he barbecue sauce off his fingers, looking down at his tapping boots and not saying a damn thing in fear that this would turn out even worse. He didn't want to get on Ramsey's bad side already. Or...get further on his bad side.

"Ares! Like -." But before he could say something, Ramsey interjected with his two cents. "...The counterpart of Mars Ultor, patron of Rome." Diggs continued without so much as a crack in his voice. He was unaffected by his bluntness. Slowly, he smiled. "Do you know who Flora is, Ramsey Idas?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/8/2016, 10:05 pm

Ramsey cracked a very small smile that was barely notable. The kid had confidence. Spunk. Strength. Ramsey liked that. He wondered what else this Roman contained.

'God of war, conflict, and bloodshed."
    He added quickly right after Diggs. The Greek shifted on the bench some, moving his helmet from the seat beside him to his lap. It was like his comfort object in a way. "Ain't she the one with the flowers an' sh!t?" Ramsey may or may not have skipped over the nature gods (aside from Ceres,  Proserpina, and Silvanus) when he was brushing up on his Roman gods and goddesses. His Cajun accent laid over the last sentence he spoke. "Why? That yo god parent or somethin' or are we playin' twenty questions now?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/9/2016, 6:37 pm

"Right. Those are his most important titles after all." Diggs laughed some, trying to break the thick layer of ice between them. He cleaned his hands off once more just in case Ramsey changed mind. When Ramsey explained who flower was, Diggs' smile grew wider and more confident. "And springtime. Yeah, that's her." He loved when people recognized who his mother was. She was a kind goddess; she deserved all the recognition she could get in Diggy's opinion. He laughed at Ramsey's  question and shook his head. "She's my mother, yeah. I, um, noticed your accent. Where are you from?" It sounded southern, but not familiar to him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/9/2016, 7:01 pm

Ramsey grunted, stabbing his green beans with his fork. His laughter made the Greek shift uncomfortably. Now, why did he have to go and do all that? "Ain't there already two goddesses of Spring? Like, damn, come up wit' some other titles. Sh!t." Ramsey glanced up at the son of Flora before staring back down at his plate.

"Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Mix Negro and Creole together and you get me." Ramsey snorted with humor to it. "You still ain't tell me where you from, Cowboy. You embarrassed or somethin'?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:41 pm