A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Nora's Bunk

Daae
    Daae

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2016-07-06

Nora's Bunk Empty Nora's Bunk

Post by Daae 7/16/2016, 8:22 pm

Nora came through the threashold of the Apollo cabin wearily. With only her tote bag filled with minimal belongings slung over her right shoulder, she walked to a bunk in the far right corner of the cabin, which she assumed was free due to the absence of sheets. She sat down on the stark matress with a sigh, heaving her bag onto the bed beside her. "Guess this is home now." She said. With a notable absence of her half siblings in the cabin, she pulled out a book - a dog-eared copy of To Kill a Mockingbird - and began to read. She didn't get far, though, eyeing the door of the cabin inbetween pages, waiting for anyone to enter.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Nora's Bunk Empty Re: Nora's Bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 7/16/2016, 9:04 pm

Knock knock!

Jana Kay had heard about the new Apollo girl and had immediately decided to go and welcome her with a luscious homemade cake.
    So here she was, waiting in front of the Apollo cabin. She was holding a double-tier lemon cake decorated with meringue garlands and buttercream flowers, both done in vivacious candy colours.

OOC: She's in her mid teens, skinny, tall for her age with long and thin blonde hair. She's wearing a camp shirt with Hawaiian Bermuda shorts and a blueberry crown.
    Daae
    Daae

Female

Post by Daae 7/16/2016, 9:29 pm

Finally absorbed in her novel, Nora was taken aback when another presence emerged into the cabin. Her eyes widened a little bit when she saw a tall girl near to her age hiding behind...well a vivdly coloured cake was the only way to describe it. Nora took a second to absorb the girl before her. "Wow... hi." Slipped awkwardly out of her mouth. She had not been expecting anyone to come so early, and was suddenly aware of her smudged mascara and faded lipstick, cursing herself for not cleaning herself up a bit. "I'm Nora."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2016, 4:40 am

"Hi! I'm Jana Kay Robertson!" She walked in and put the cake down on Nora's night table. "I heard we had a new arrival in cabin 7, so, here you are. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!"
    Daae
    Daae

Female

Post by Daae 7/17/2016, 9:19 am

"Thanks" Nora said with a smile towards the girl. "So I'm assuming you're one of my half siblings?" She asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2016, 10:19 am

"Oh, no, I'm a daughter of Demeter." She pointed outside. "Cabin 4, the green one with the grass on the roof. If you need some fruit, a fresh bouquet of flowers or just some warm cookies, make sure to come by!"
    Daae
    Daae

Female

Post by Daae 7/19/2016, 11:54 am

"Oh, I'm sorry I just kind of assumed...thanks for the offer through. I can promise I'll probably take you up on those cookies." Said Nora, a little flushed. "So...what's Camp Half Blood like?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/19/2016, 3:40 pm

"The best. Place. On. This. Planet," she said. "Seriously, it's amazing. You have these awesome lessons all day long like sword fighting or running through a magic forest with the nymphs, there's also a climbing wall that spews actual lava and has even an earthquake mode, if you're one of those hardcore badasses. Also we have horses and pegasi (which are winged horses), and you can actually fly on them, it's amazing! You might kick off the lessons with Butch, the son of Iris, cause he's really good with pegasi."
    Daae
    Daae

Female

Post by Daae 7/19/2016, 8:32 pm

"That. Sounds. Awesome. Honestly, its all a little bit surreal that I'm here. Never in a million years did I actually think something this crazy could actually happen to me. But here I am! I have to sa I'm very impressed."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2016, 4:16 pm

"You deserve it. Welcome to mythology!" She snapped her hand open and shower of colourful petals sprinkled around like confetti. "I do feel you though. I mean, when you come here it's like, adventure! Magic! Swords! Godly stuff! Sure we have monsters to deal with, which is super scary, but we have all those awesome side effects as well!"
    Daae
    Daae

Female

Post by Daae 7/22/2016, 7:55 pm

"It's a crazy concept, isn't it? I'm just happy my dad is the god of archery. It means I can probably avoid to much exercise, ya know? Hand to hadn combat seems like to much of a workout for me, I'd rather just pull on a string and kill a monster from a distance."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2016, 5:22 am

"You actually do have to attend all the lessons," Jana Kay said, fidgeting awkwardly. "Cause see, your counselor makes up the schedule for the whole cabin and you go to the lessons with your brothers and sisters. But don't worry, you cabin 7 guys spend plenty of time in the archery range!"
    Daae
    Daae

Female

Post by Daae 7/23/2016, 1:24 pm

Nora laughed. "Yeah, I figured. I'm just a weakling when it comes to sports, but I'll put up with whatever I have to. There might be a few tears of agony if I have to run laps, but I'll manage. I'm pretty excited to start, and to meet my siblings."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2016, 1:51 pm

"They're chill. They all have cool hair and hang out a lot." She smiled. Just at that moment, the door opened and Will Solace walked in, followed by his brothers and sisters. Jana Kay winked at Nora, waved bye, and skipped through the door as Will went over to greet his new sister with a warm smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:32 am