A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)   I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2016, 2:07 pm

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nlxcdnJSwj1scq4k2
Calder frowned when he heard what happened to Emma. The air around them got notably colder since his powers were tied to his emotions. "I'm sorry that happened, Emma. I'm glad that you have family to look out for you, though." It made him think of his twin sister, Marta.
Back to top Go down
QMeetsWorld
Experienced Member
QMeetsWorld

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)   I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/23/2016, 6:59 pm

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_o9vko3HNBE1v6mtmqo5_250

Emma nodded. "Allison is my best friend. We are the best friends in the history of the universe." Emma said, playing with the charm bracelet around her wrist. Allison had the same exact one, and they wore them everywhere, no matter what. Emma was fairly certain that they would get married in them. "If you hang out for a little bit, you might meet Allison. She usually stops by to see if I'm here if she hasn't seen me in a while."

Back to top Go down
Green
Loyal Member
Green

Male
Number of posts : 4470
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)   I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2016, 1:33 pm

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nlxcdnJSwj1scq4k2
"Aw, great! I can't wait to meet her!" Calder exclaimed with a wide smile. "So, is your best friend also a daughter of Zelos? And what about that other guy you were talking about? Malik? Miles, I think." Calder wasn't very good with names, but he tried to be.
Back to top Go down
QMeetsWorld
Experienced Member
QMeetsWorld

Female
Number of posts : 5516
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)   I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/25/2016, 1:53 pm

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Tumblr_o9vko3HNBE1v6mtmqo5_250

Emma smiled, excited to talk about her family. "No, we all have different god parents. Miles s a son of Hypnos. My human dad married his human mom when I was really little. I've always considered him my brother. Allison is a daughter of Athena. Her dad is my uncle, my dad's brother. Allison moved from London to live with us about 5 years ago. Shortly after my cousin, Dallas, moved in as well. His dad is my dad's other brothers. He is here, too." Emma said, trying to explain her confusing family situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)   I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Take On The World (Private)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest :: The Old Titan Cabin-