A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Pacifica Chavis::Galene

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pacific

Pacific

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-08-22

Pacifica Chavis::Galene Empty
PostSubject: Pacifica Chavis::Galene   Pacifica Chavis::Galene Icon_minitime8/22/2016, 10:44 pm

Name: Pacifica Rose Chavis

Eyes: Murky blue

Hair: Straight, long, dark brown hair, likes to braid feathers in it.

Height: 5'4"

Body Type: Athletic

Skin Color: Caramel

God Parent: Galene (minor goddess of calm seas)

Mortal Parent: Marshall Chavis

Country of Origin: USA, lives in a native reserve

Pets: Bandit, a black german shepherd

Talents: Swimming, painting, sketching, hiding, photography, calming people

Weapon**: Celestial bronze xiphos

Personality: Pacifica is an overall calm person. She can sometimes get distracted and zone out completely, but she's extremely focused when she's swimming. She uses painting and drawing to express herself, and really secure in her talents. She has extreme anxiety and is afraid of being punished. When she is scared she will start to panic and hide somewhere, if she can. She is a quiet, introverted person but tries to get along with people as best as she can.

Flaws: Extremely anxious, poinephobia, distracted, scars, bad acne, easily embarrassed, very reserved which makes it hard for her to make friends

Abilities (must relate to god parent; optional): Can breathe underwater, has a calm atmosphere

Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Pacifica can control a very small amount of water, since her godly mother is weak. She can control up to 25 gallons of water for 3 posts, with 1 post cooldown per 5 gallons controlled.

Life Before Camp*: Marshall Chavis was a calm guy, thus attracting the goddess of calm seas. He worked in a grocery store, making enough for himself. He caught Galene's eye and they hit it off for a while. When she had Pacifica she had to leave, leaving Marshall swamped with the child and the depression of abandonment. Pacifica grew up poor in a small house in a native reserve in Salem, Oregon. Her father drunk himself till morning to deal with his loss. When Pacifica did something slightly agitating, Marshall would completely lose it and start hitting her, completely drunk. She got scared and spent most of her time out with her friends. In 8th grade, she was stood up by her friends and she was stranded at a diner, miles from her house. She began walking to her house when a satyr came and asked her if she needed a ride. She, of course, declined and kept walking. She was surprised when the next week the same man was her new teacher at her middle school. He became her favourite teacher and he ended up telling her everything about who she was and where he needed to take her. She eagerly agreed to run away with him, all the way to Long Island.

RP Example*: I walked back to our table. No one was there. The bill was on the table, left for me to pay. The waitress came and I had no choice but to pay with my dad's credit card he lent me. I was on a budget and he would kill me when I he found out. I walked outside, and saw that my friend's dad's car was gone. I was furious at my friends for abandoning me, but I didn't show it. I realized how bad I would be punished when I got home, being late and using more money than I should. I started walking to the bus stop when a man I didn't recognize pulled over.
"You need a ride anywhere, sweetie?" He didn't look threatening, probably in his early twenties, but thousands of situations flashed through my head.
"N-no, sir, just going to catch a bus,"
"Are you sure? It's awfully cold." My nose was going numb and it was congesting.
"No thank you." I said in a small voice.
The man kindly smiled at me. "I'll see you soon." Then drove away.

Any notes about your characters:

Last edited by Pacific on 8/27/2016, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Pacifica Chavis::Galene   Pacifica Chavis::Galene Icon_minitime8/26/2016, 3:30 pm

Hi there!

- Could you list a flaw that has nothing to do with fear or physical appearance please?

Rest looks great!

Click on the gifs

Pacifica Chavis::Galene Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Pacifica Chavis::Galene Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
Pacific

Pacific

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2016-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Pacifica Chavis::Galene   Pacifica Chavis::Galene Icon_minitime8/27/2016, 11:33 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry
High Queen of Narnia
Morgan Landry

Female
Number of posts : 15735
Registration date : 2011-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Pacifica Chavis::Galene   Pacifica Chavis::Galene Icon_minitime8/28/2016, 4:20 am

Approved! Standing ovation

Click on the gifs

Pacifica Chavis::Galene Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o2_540
Pacifica Chavis::Galene Tumblr_oh5m9mlVOv1sz4dg2o4_540

for the RP invite

Guest, you are awesome.
(My mystery box prizes: 2 god parent gifts+2 slots+1exotic pet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pacifica Chavis::Galene   Pacifica Chavis::Galene Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pacifica Chavis::Galene
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-