A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chilling out by the Lake

Annabeth Mcheart
    Annabeth Mcheart

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2016-08-22

Chilling out by the Lake Empty Chilling out by the Lake

Post by Annabeth Mcheart 9/6/2016, 8:41 am

Chilling out by the Lake Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiQtcry4PrOAhXCWhQKHdzHCOUQjBwIBA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mrwallpaper.com%2Fwallpapers%2Fblue-pond-in-forest_tn2.jpg&bvm=bv.131783435,d

Bethine had some training and she was slightly tried so she want to the lake and relax. The sound of water relax her a bit, and she think if she can she can gather some stuff for dinner later on, as the forest are very good for the gypsy mushroom, and hoping she can use it in something that everybody will like. When she got there she sat down by a tree and listen to the music of the animals and the water.
    Pacific
    Pacific

Female
    Number of posts : 13

Chilling out by the Lake Empty Re: Chilling out by the Lake

Post by Pacific 9/6/2016, 7:34 pm

Pacifica was sitting under a tree by the lake. She usually preferred the beach but today it was crowded with people trying to surf the big waves today brought, so she sat by the lake. It was better than nothing. She was stressed and wanted to relax by water. She was practcing drawing noses in her sketchbook when she saw a girl walk towards the lake.
    Annabeth Mcheart
    Annabeth Mcheart

Female
    Number of posts : 35

Post by Annabeth Mcheart 9/7/2016, 2:59 am

Bethine was unaware that there was another girl at the lake when she heard a bit of noise. She turned her head toward the sound and smiled at the girl. "Hello I thought I was alone as everybody else is down at the beach today." Bethine explained. Not like she didn't mind it was just a surprise that somebody else is here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 6:09 pm