A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo) Empty Re: Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/4/2016, 6:28 am

The door swung open and Cleopatra walked in, flanked by the two closest of her clique, Daryl and Gianna. All three of them were dressed in the latest fashion trends and glittered with jewels.

"And I told her, oh, you're the ex? Nice to meet you, I'm the upgrade," Cleopatra was saying, and her two sidekicks erupted in giggles.

"Ah-ma-zing," Gianna panted in a high-pitched voice. "I wish I had been there!"

"Oh yeah you should've seen her face, that chick didn't --" Having arrived in front of her bed, she had been ready to fling her designer bag on it but realized just in time that someone was sitting on top of her embroidered duvet. To her surprise, she saw it was Cherry, her one half-sister who never really talked. "Hello there," she said in a soft voice. "Are you alright?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo) Empty Re: Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/4/2016, 7:30 pm

"Oh no, I'm not busy," she said, glancing at her girls with a nod. They graciously smiled and twirled away on their heels, the door soon closing behind them. Cleopatra then sat down on the bed with her legs together like a mermaid and looked at her younger sister. "What is it, darling? Care to tell?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/5/2016, 8:20 am

Cleopatra took Cherry's hands in her manicured own. "You're not a mistake, sweetheart. Mom loves you, even if she isn't allowed to show it too much." It was a little painful, not having any form of contact with your own mother. Cleopatra knew about that as much as anyone else here. But ever since she got claimed, she had started looking for little clues: doves, apples, roses, pomegranates, anything that was an attribute of Aphrodite's. One reason why she loved buying so much make up was simply because it made her feel closer to her mother. "Oh honey," she said as she noticed her sniffing, and handed her a sweet-smelling tissue. "We're a family here, right? Of course we sometimes fight, and of course some of us aren't as nice as others, but we still stick together. And you're just as precious as everyone else here in this cabin. Don't you ever doubt that."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/6/2016, 5:57 pm

Cleopatra tapped her finger against her chin thoughtfully. "What do you like doing? Shopping, makeovers, riding...?" She had never really talked to Cherry that much and didn't know what she was into -- that's why she had Daryl in her clique. She just knew everything about everyone.
    A shimmering smile spread on her face. "We could have a round of Never Have I Ever."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/7/2016, 10:00 pm

Aha, so Cherry was not a run-of-the-mill Aphrodite child. "Makeovers are very fun even if you're not into the latest fashion," Cleopatra mused. "You can try out styles you've never dared before. Gothic? Luau? Classy chic? All that is at your fingertips."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/8/2016, 2:48 pm

"Sure!" Cleopatra pulled her skirt right and wrapped a hand around her neck, looking upwards. "Never have I ever... had a binge at a sushi bar," she smiled.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/8/2016, 5:50 pm

Cleopatra opened wide, glittering eyes. "You've never kissed a boy?" she asked, but in a low voice in case someone stood outside the window. "Did you never fancy anyone at all?" It was rare, but sometimes Aphrodite had asexual children. Cleopatra knew of only two, but they had lived quite a while ago. Maybe Cherry was one of them...?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/9/2016, 6:49 am

Cherry definitely wasn't a run-of-the-mill Aphrodite child. "I knew you were rather quiet, but I hadn't expected that," Cleopatra admitted with a giggle. "Honestly, I just thought you were really good at hiding it." As a daughter of Aphrodite, she could often tell by intuition when someone had a crush, sometimes even who they had a crush on -- and now that she looked at Cherry, her instinct told her she had indeed barely felt any interest to any of the demigods at camp. "What's your ideal type?" Cleopatra wondered.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/10/2016, 4:29 am

"Oh dear, how would I even look in grunge?" Cleopatra mused, looking at one of the countless mirrors. A brief shimmer passed over her body and her pretty glam clothes turned into a blue tartan skirt, a black crop top and a leather jacket, completed with Doc Martens and ripped tights. Golden necklaces dangled around her neck and she had the classic round grunge sunglasses on her nose. She pulled them down a little bit, shrugging one shoulder out of the jacket.

"Hmmm..." she said, glancing around at the mirrors, then snapped her fingers. Her lipstick turned very dark, matte red, her eyeshadow a moody plum shade. She gave her chocolate curls a shake and the colour faded from them until reaching this silver ombre nuance.

Giggling, she stood up and gave a twirl. "How do I look?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/11/2016, 2:53 am

"Never have I ever... gotten a tattoo!" Cleopatra smirked, then laughed. "Actually, that's a lie. I have." Twirling once more in front of the large mirror, she stopped and squinted at it, then went to her vanity and took a small box from it, quickly dusting the top of her eyelids with golden powder. "There, better. I'm sorry, I just love golden stuff so much," she giggled, then nodded at her own reflection, striking a few poses before turning to scan Cherry. "Now, you..." Her mismatched outfit definitely needed to be changed. "Let's see what you look like in countrywear!" She waved her bejewelled hand at her sister and the same shimmer passed over her body. She was now wearing a fitting denim dress with a wide leather belt and fringed boots, cowgirl hat and designer sunglasses on her head. "No, we should add something, something's missing," Cleopatra whispered, turning around her sister.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/11/2016, 6:29 am

Cleopatra let the lasso fall around her waist and twirled in, laughing. "You definitely rock the country look!" she said, then struck a thoughtful pose and snapped her fingers twice. Golden jewels appeared on Cherry's neck and ears, her hair gathered herself into a sexy side bun held by a silky USA headband, and her face shimmered up with nude make-up. "Cowgirl glamour at its finest," Cleopatra smiled with satisfaction then took out her phone. "Selfie?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/12/2016, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/12/2016, 6:29 am

"It's more of Mist manipulation than anything else," Cleopatra explained, then waved her hand at them both, making the clothes disappear. Cherry's hair fell out of the side bun, all make-up fading from her face. Her own hair turned back to a rich coffee caramel colour, all the grungy moody clothing replaced by her usual glamorous style. "See, this is why I'd love to go to a high school in the States. We don't get all this amazing stuff like Homecoming or cheerleading in Barcelona!" Cleopatra complained with a pretty pout. "Maybe I should ask for a one year exchange program or something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 11:52 am