A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Korea! (private)

honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Korea! (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Korea! (private)

Post by honey 1/18/2017, 4:34 pm

feeling good now?
    (yeah i'm feeling good now)

Korea! (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_owyuwx7z4y1r4e5xxo1_250
    jongsoo kang

Jongsoo ate just as quickly as Daeseung did, shovelling food into his mouth in a manner that would have seemed unattractive had it been anyone else but him, and was just patting his mouth with his napkin when she asked him where to go.

"Myeongdong!" was his immediate answer. "So many good stores, it's almost overwhelming." He tilted his head as he got up, walking backwards to the register, his eyes trained on Daeseung's head. It was true, her hair kind of looked like a cheeto left out in the sun too long. And he'd been dying to get his hair dyed for the first time - maybe a softer brown or in a shade of pink? "Mm, I know there are some salons near Myeongdong. What color are you thinking?" Jongsoo asked as he paid and bowed to the cashier.

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/18/2017, 5:23 pm

Blonde or purple would've been Daeseungie's first choices, but she didn't want to look too keen at the audition. "Auburn," she said. Better than the too common black, rarer than the brown that was becoming a trend, it was a dark shade that would make her stand out slightly without being too flashy. After all, that would be her hairdresser's job once she became an idol.

She turned to Jongsoo, trying to imagine him with another hair colour. "What about you?
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 1/19/2017, 2:17 pm

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

He hummed thoughtfully as he shrugged into his coat again. "A lighter brown maybe, or pastel pink? What do you think?" He didn't normally ask people for their opinion, but he reckoned Daeseung had good taste. He ruffled his hair away from his face, turning his head this way and that to give her a better view.

Opening the door, they stepped out into the cold winter air. Jongsoo checked the large watch on his wrist. "The nearest bus stop is a five minute walk from here - the yellow bus shouldn't be too crowded right now." He offered his arm to Daeseung with a bright smile. "Gaja."

ooc// last night i had a dream that sehun fell in love with jongsoo except in my dream jongsoo was kind of blurry so i don't know what he looked like anyway i felt like i should share this with you (also check my gallery again ;))

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/20/2017, 4:28 am

OOC: I ship it

BIC: Daeseung took a moment to imagine Jongsoo with either of the two hair colours. "Honestly, I think both would suit you. But maybe go with brown unless you have a really good hairdresser."

They took the bus to Myeongdong and Daeseung almost felt back in daylight Las Vegas. The crowded streets were lined with colourful shops and restaurants, department stores touched the sky, sleek glass buildings neighboured street food vendors and the whole area boiled down to a tumult of colours and designer brands.

"Wow." She hadn't felt like this ever since Emily took her out shopping on the Upper East Side. "So, where do we start, sunbae?"

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/17/2017, 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 1/24/2017, 12:35 am

feeling good now?

jongsoo kang

He hummed, nodding sagely. "Good point - I don't know anyone around here yet. I mean, I could ask my dad, but I don't think he'd know." He tapped his finger on his chin as they stood to the side of the street, regarding the cluttered-looking shops.

Through his peripheral vision, he could see as girls in clumps looked at the pair and cooed or wailed amongst themselves about how handsome he was or how hot she was or how lucky they were. He was used to it, however, and ignored it. "Right - we can go to that one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and then we can go get our hair done!" Jongsoo pointed at the shops in turn.

ooc// do you want to rp the shopping, or time skip? also....... au where jongsoo flirts nonchalantly with sehun at an awards ceremony so sehun falls in love with him & keeps trying to woo jongsoo who is quite frankly very flattered but also worried about both their careers & trying not to fall in love with sehun himself.......

Last edited by baekhyun on 9/27/2017, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2017, 5:42 pm

OOC: Maybe one or two shopping posts then we move on?

BIC: "What about this?" Daeseung pulled the curtain aside and stepped out. She was dressed in an oversized tee that fell to her knees and black leggings. She liked the mesh cut-outs on the tee, they made the whole thing look rather cool. With a snapback and flats, she'd have the perfect ulzzang look.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 9:14 am