A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Forest at night is a scary place (Private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Forest at night is a scary place (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest at night is a scary place (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 3/28/2017, 7:58 am

She bumped her fist against his and crept through the night at his side -- at least the tension was gone.
    Soon enough, the air filled with heavy designer perfume and they knew they had arrived. "I wonder if it'd blow up if we lit a match here," Dayami wondered to herself before turning to Jin. "How do we get in?"
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

The Forest at night is a scary place (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest at night is a scary place (Private)

Post by Jinjaku 4/3/2017, 8:43 am

"I wonder if it'd blow up if we lit a match here," Hearing this Jin had ti agree with Dayami as he had also thought the amount of perfume he smelt was a bit beyond excessive. "Yeah probably" Jin replied with a shrug of his shoulders as he crept closer towards the cabin.

"How do we get in?" In response to her question, Jin turned to face her with a deadpan expression set on his face. "Really?, I thought you had that planned out." sighing to himself Jin signalled for Dayami to halt beside him as he thought out a plan on how to get in and out as quick as possible. "Alright, so we're gonna do this the same way we did when we pranked the Hermes kids." Jin finished as he continued to move
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/11/2017, 6:30 pm

"Copy that, boss." She followed close behind Jin, keeping her eyes on the moving shadow he had become in the darkness. If not for his voice and the mild breathing, Dayami would never have guessed he was there. She was so close to him she could almost feel the warmth of his skin on her own, like a soft tingle. She backed off though -- Jin didn't seem like someone who liked having people close. Even if it was the dead of the night and she had no other means of orientation, she would respect his space. "Believe it or not, this is only my second time breaking into someone's house," she whispered.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/11/2017, 7:09 pm

Grinning at her comment, Jin shook his head in amusement not that anyone could see due to the darkness around them. Re-focusing himself Jin stalked through the night blending into the darkness with ease due to all the practise he had as a youngster on the streets.

Jin slightly twitched as he felt his and Dayami's skin briefly touch before she backed off, for those brief seconds he felt the warmth of her skin on his and was shocked that he didn't mind all that much compared to his usual reaction which involves a lot of violence, a traumatised person and an ambulance most of the time.

"Believe it or not, this is only my second time breaking into someone's house," Dayami whispered. This almost caused Jin to laugh due to the absurdity of the comment, "Oh, well consider yourself lucky because I'm an old hand at this sort of thing." Jin boasted in his usual voice making it seem like it was no big deal at all.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/17/2017, 10:54 am

"I'm not surprised," Dayami whispered, "even though I don't quite know how to feel about this information now that I have it." She'd never hung out before with people who break into houses.
    Slowly but sneakily, they made their way into the Aphrodite cabin and found the bathroom with little difficulty. Dayami let a finger trail along the palette of nail polish and lipsticks lining the walls. She was impressed and slightly fascinated: she'd never really done make-up before. Sure she had let her friend Tala give her glittery rainbow eyeliner for parties but she'd never actually sat down with a box and went, right let's go for it.

"So, what first?" she asked with a mischievous little grin.
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male

Post by Jinjaku 4/22/2017, 4:16 pm

Hearing her response, Jin smirked finding it amusing instead of being insulted like some people would have undoubtedly been. "Well, I don't expect you to do anything with the information. I mean who you gonna tell that would really care." Jin whispered back as he stealthily made his way into the cabin.

Entering the Cabin, Jin couldn't help but scrunch his nose up at the look of it, deciding that it was way too feminine for his taste as he gazed at the rows of makeup on the shelf where he spotted his accomplice set her attention on.

"So, what first?" Jin heard her ask with a mischievious grin, Jin smirked showing a mischievious grin of his own as he pointed to a random girl nearby.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:35 am