A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Memorialis (Private)

Skully
    Skully

Male
    Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2016-05-19

Memorialis (Private) Empty Memorialis (Private)

Post by Skully 12/20/2016, 9:51 am

OOC: Im rping as Wolfgang aka Skully I might switch Payton or Quintin in.

BIC: I walked up to the memorial, it sort of reminded me of that remembrance for the soldiers who have died during battle. I read the names, all of them I didn't know too well except Luke Castellan. I about punched the stone but I knew it wasn't just for Luke.

OOC: He is wearing a camo hoodie over a white tanktop, his pants are brown tactical type pants. He has his hair down, its messy.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Memorialis (Private) Empty Re: Memorialis (Private)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2016, 5:23 am

Daeseung was walking down the path leading to the memorial, her headphones on her ears. She let the synthwave lull her on her way, finding some comfort in the retro-futuristic electro and the vibrant lines of bass. She had a backpack on her shoulder, her hands still wrapped in boxing tape. Her knuckles were gooey red, telltale of the wrestling class she was just coming from. At camp or in the mortal world, MMA was one of her favourite outlets, and she was glad she had found someone here to do it with.
    Finally, the bushes in front of her split open to reveal the memorial. A giant slab of marble flanked by two rows of columns, with a decorative pediment and glowing bronzen braziers. The Demeter cabin regularly decorated it with flowers and asphodel vines as a tribute to the fallen demigods. Daeseung arrived just in time to see someone with messy red hair about punch the stone, and pushed her headphones off. "Hey," she said with a frown, unsure if the person was a guy or a girl.

OOC: She's wearing dirty sneakers, a large shirt with slits on the sides and urban camouflage trousers. She's got hair dyed a mix of nut brown and bright orange, and carries two daggers on her hips. She's Korean, but speaks perfect English.
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 12/21/2016, 11:56 am

Skully was startled and his head flew around, "Christ! Uh... Hey?" Skully said half embarrassed half in shock. The person who called out to him was a girl, she had a mix of brown and light orange hair. Skully noticed the blood coming from her fists like she had been punching something. Skully asked "Your fists are bleeding are they okay?" Skully only asked that because he didn't know what else to say.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/21/2016, 6:45 pm

"They're fine," Daeseung shrugged, putting on a casual smile. "What about yours though? Did you punch the memorial?" The kid looked a couple of years younger than her, maybe thirteen or fourteen. His heavy accent reminded her a lot of Lindsey's father -- maybe he was Irish too? Something about him struck her though. He had a vibe around him, like a light bubble of anger. Daeseung felt like she could relate... he made her think of herself, back when she was around his age. Angry and resentful and bitter. That had been her, and it had driven her to join the ranks of Kronos and swear allegiance to him against the gods. Somehow, his eyes were like a flashback.
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 12/21/2016, 7:53 pm

"Oh, I didn't yet. Its just the damn traito-, Oops bout' let myself get all angry... Again." He thought of Luke did, that traitor. Skully's fist grew white from the pressure of Skully squeezing it. Skully released and held out his hand, "Names' Skully, Child of Lyssa." He said it proudly like he always did he was honored that Lyssa was his mother.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2016, 8:46 am

"Traitor?" Daeseung frowned and glanced at the memorial. "Are you just talking about Luke, or everyone else who joined Kronos?" She slowly grabbed his hand and shook it firmly. Lyssa? He was the first Lyssa offspring she met. Goddess of rabies if she remembered correctly... "I'm Dae Seung, daughter of Deimos."
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 12/22/2016, 10:38 am

"I'm just talking about Luke, I'm sure the demigods and demigoddesses who joined the ranks of Kronos had their reasons." Skully popped is knuckles and looked around. "So uh, Deimos is the God of terror if I recall correctly?" Skully pondered and remembered what he came up here for... HIS SNAKE. "Oh and a quick question, have you seen a red gopher snake by any chance?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/22/2016, 5:36 pm

"So the others had their reasons, but Luke didn't?" Daeseung frowned again. She didn't really see his logic.

Then she quickly glanced around, "No I'm sorry, I have not seen any snake around here. Probably better, I might've killed it." She was not particularly fond of snakes. Blame it on a lifetime of battling monsters. "And yep, he's the god of terror. Spooked?" She said that last word rather sarcastically. She knew she could be creepy when she wanted to, amp up someone's fear or show them things they were horrified of, but she didn't use it often against other demigods. When she was at camp, Daeseung was one of the confident athlete chicks who liked to play basket ball and mess around with new weapons. She had little time to play Slenderman.
    Skully
    Skully

Male

Post by Skully 1/6/2017, 11:15 am

"Yeah, Spooked heh." Skully got a sense of dread when the thought of his dear snake dead. Skully glanced around, the bushes seems like a place Appolyon would hide. "When people hear what my mother is the goddess of they treat me like a timebomb." Skully remembered a few times he... 'Reshaped' ... someone's face. "I get used to it though."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/6/2017, 12:24 pm

"Can you blame them?" Daeseung asked, putting her backpack down. She rummaged in it for a moment before taking out a bottle and a paper bag. While the so-called Skully looked for his snake in the bushes, Daeseung went over to the braziers and dipped the contents of the bottle -- orange bubble tea -- into the fire. "To the dead," she whispered. The flames gave a sudden blast of heat. The Korean demigoddess then fished three pita sandwiches from the paper bag and tossed them into the fire as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:36 am