A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Safe Place

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Safe Place  Empty Safe Place

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 1:08 am

Safe Place  Tumblr_o1xt2fW38O1sgaqfho4_r1_400

It had been 3 days since Jackson's altercation with Lorne, and as much as he wanted to act like it hadn't, it had really effected him. Jackson had spent most of those 3 days in his room, save when he had to go and get food. The son of Area wanted to act all big and tough, but he couldn't. Some part of him had trusted Lorne, and when he had verbally lashed out at him, saying some definitely offensive things, it had really hurt him.

Jackson was laying on his bunk throwing a baseball in the air and catching it, thinking about how Lorne would somehow make a contest with this.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Safe Place  Empty Re: Safe Place

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 1:21 am

Safe Place  Tumblr_ng3bbmZLsM1qjqxmoo1_500
    In the seventy two hours of the incident with Jackson, Lorne had been thinking a lot. A few times, Lorne had actually walked up to the door of the Ares' cabin to apologize, but turned around for fear of facing Jackson. Not because he threatened him, but because he knew that he'd hurt Jackson. Now he stood silent six feet away from Jackson's bunk, he watched him toss the ball up and down. The frog that had nestled inside HIS throat was now gone and he could finally speak.

"...I bet you I can throw that ball higher than you." His voice was almost soft. The son of Nike took a couple more steps closer to Jackson before stopping and staring at Jackson's chest. Lorne was wearing his orange, Camp Half-Blood t-shirt, black gym shorts, white tennis shoes, and a gold laurel wreath that he hadn't taken off since chariot racing an hour or so ago.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 1:30 am

Jackson had played Lorne's voice in his head over and over since the incident, so it almost didn't surprise him when he heard his voice. What did surprise him, was when he realized he wasn't hearing Lorne call him scum or gross, but something else. "There's a ceiling. I can't throw it any higher." Jackson said, not even looking back at him. Since he hadn't talk to anyone in days, and also didn't particularly care, his accent was full on Essex. Jackson sat up. He was wearing the same shirt as Lorne, paired with a pair of dark jeans and no shoes. "What do you want, mate? Did you come here to harass me? Will that make you feel like a winner?" Jackson said, the animosity strong in his voice as he looked over at Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 1:43 am

Lorne hung his head in shame as he took two large steps toward Jackson. Taking in a deep breath, he spoke. "No, I...I wanted to apologize for everything i said to you a-and what I did." Lorne found Jackson's accent very distracting, but kept talking. "I shouldn't have acted the way I did..." He didn't dare make eye contact with Jackson. "I didn't mean to hurt you like that."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 1:57 am

Jackson so badly wanted to hate Lorne, but when the son of Nike was standing there, obviously doing something that made him nervous, he couldn't do it. Jackson scooted over on his bed. "I accept your apology, Lorne. I really don't appreciate what you said. A lot of it was very homophobic and offensive, but I accept your apology." Jackson said, also looking down. He slowly looked up at Lorne and patted the spot next to him and smiled a little. "Do you wanna sit down?" He asked, and then his cheeks got a little darker. "Or... Or we can do it somewhere else if this makes you uncomfortable." Jackson did not want to incite another outlash from Lorne with his "gay stuff."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 2:07 am

Lorne took in a deeep breath and nodded his head. He walked over to Jackson and sat down next to him. He was closer than what Jackson that he would be with their shoulders barely touching.

"I've been...struggling with myself lately." The son of Nike began. "I have there feelings about guys that I have with girls." Lorne turned to look at Jackson. "They've only gotten stronger around you, Jackson. A-and.." His eyes flickered from Jackson's lips to his face before he looked away at the ground. "And...I'm scared to act on them."

Last edited by Green on 1/16/2017, 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 2:21 am

Jackson's eyes widened as Lorne talked. This was the absolute last thing that he had expected from this conversation. Jackson looked over at Lorne, a sympathetic look on his face. "I'm going to hug you. If you want me to stop, tell me please. This isn't trying to push anything." Jackson wrapped his arms around him. "First of all, nothing is wrong with you. What you are feeling is valid, and you are valid." Jackson said with a slight quiver in his voice, his accent very strong. "Second of all, you should only do what you are comfortable with."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 2:27 am

Without a second thought, Lorne fell into Jackson's arms and closed his eyes. "Thank you, Jackson." He whispered and wrapped his arms around the son of Ares' torso. "...Now I know why you make me so nervous, Jackson." He whispered for only Jackson to hear. "I-I like you and I didn't know what I was doing or saying..." He was on the verge of rambling again.

Last edited by Green on 1/16/2017, 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 2:50 am

Jackson wrapped his arms tighter around Lorne. "Lorne... I'm still kind of upset with how you treated me, but it's all getting better. I like you, too. I..." Jackson trailed his sentence off, leaning his head down on to Lorne's. He leaned his head into the crook between his neck and shoulder. All of this made Jackson really nervous. Not that he was with a boy. He was used to that. Jackson was worried that he was just the most convenient gay nearby when Lorne had his realization and that he didn't actually like Jackson, just likes boys. But he didn't say anything, just held Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 12:37 pm

"I really, really am sorry for everything I said about you, Jackson. I didn't mean any of it." Lorne admitted in a hushed tone. He knew that his starting relationship with Jackson would never go back to the way it was before, but he could at least try and be his friend again. The son of Nike shifted and continued to hug Jackson, not having any want to let go anytime soon.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 1:45 pm

Jackson didn't dare let go of Lorne. As much as this was for Lorne, he also needed this. Lorne's arms were nice and tight against his torso, and it made his heart flutter. "I know you didn't, Lorne. I know." Jackson said, his lips moving against Lorne's neck as he talked. Jackson could feel any bit of animosity that he had felt towards Lorne completely drifting away. With his let thumb, Jacks started to trace little circles on Lorne's shoulder. He knew that it wasn't much, but it was something to try and show Lorne that he cared and that he felt it too.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 5:03 pm

Lorne buried himself more into Jackson was humanly possible. It was just being with Jackson that either made him feel nervous or agitated. Now? It was something completely different. "...I'm going to make it up to you, Jackson. I promise I will." He whispered, pulling his body away so that he looked at Jackson's face. The son of Nike was close enough that he could feel Jackson's breath. "...I didn't know what I was doing...I-I..."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 5:19 pm

Jackson pulled his head up to look at Lorne. His face was close enough to him that it made his heart skip a beat. Jackson's left hand slid down Lorne's arm, his hand sitting on top of Lorne's. Jackson took his right hand and laid his thumb over Jackson's lips to stop him from talking. "You don't have anything to make up to me, Lorne. Just sitting me like this, here. I know you didn't mean it." Jackson whispered. Even though he was whispering, there was a firm and confident power behind his voice. Sitting here with Lorne just felt right.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 5:50 pm

Lorne stared into his eyes for a while before smiling a bit and resting his head on Jackson's shoulder. "But you can't deny that I made you feel bad. I did that to you, Jackson." He stammered, the tip of the son of Ares' finger slipped in between Lorne's full lips.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 6:00 pm

Jackson took a deep breath and added in a slight shrug. "Yeah, you did. But I can't really focus on that right now. All I can think about is what's right here, right now.' While he talked, Jackson traced Lorne's lips. "And that's you, sitting here, right now, and how my heart is beating faster than I knew was possible. And, these lips..." Jackson trailed off, looking right into Lorne's eyes.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 6:46 pm

Lorne could feel his palms get sweaty and his mouth get dry. The son of Nike had chills going down his spine when Jackson mentioned his lips. He blushed and turned his gaze down to his lap and slowly back up at Jackson's eyes. "Your lips are nice too. Plump."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 7:08 pm

Jackson's breath sharpened when Lorne started talking about his lips. All he wanted to do was press them against Lorne's, but he knew that he couldn't do that. This was Lorne's first rodeo, and it should definitely be his to run. Jackson sighed and looked around the cabin. He was really glad that no one was really around to pay attention to them. It wasn't that he was embarrassed to be with Lorne. Quite the opposite, actually. His siblings just weren't the type of people to really understand emotion or anything that was going on here. It was too intimate for company.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 7:57 pm

The son of Nike smirked a bit and looked away to Jackson's chest. "...That's not the only thing that's nice and plump." He whispered loud enough for Jackson to hear. His face immediately filled with red. Lorne started to take off his slides and sat crisscross on Jackson's bed. Lorne slowly took off his golden laurel wreath and spun it around on his finger.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 8:25 pm

A smile flashed across Jackson's face and a small laugh escapes his lips, and he popped his eyebrows. Jackson shifted his weight and turned to face Lorne, crossing his legs as well. This was the first time that Jackson had sat directly across from him and look at him without having to look away or feeling uncomfortable. Jackson wasn't going to take that for granted. He looked all over Lorne. Every part of his face, every muscle on his arms and legs, everything.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 8:45 pm

Lorne smirked again and looked at Jackson's face, then back at his lap. "You're not gonna at least say thank you?" He asked playfully and scratched the back of his neck. He was lad that Jackson was no longer mad at him. The son of Nike stopped twirling the headpiece and placed it off to the side. He knew that it was okay to show affection in camp, but he didn't know what he should do. Jackson wasn't a girl so he wouldn't be able to touch him like he would his ex girlfriend.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 9:23 pm

Jackson laughed again. He pulled himself closer to Lorne so that their knees were touching. "Thank you for suggestive compliment." Jackson flashed his eyebrows up with a wink. "Very thank you." Jackson tentatively placed his hands on Lorne's knees. Jackson looked from his hands back up to Lorne's face. "Please, tell me if I do anything that makes you uncomfotable. I just want you to be comfortable." Jackson said with a nervous smile. He couldn't really think straight, but he loved sitting here with Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 9:46 pm

Lorne chuckled a bit and shook his head. "Hey, what can I say? Suggestive compliments are my...specialty. Actually, sports is my specialty, but, y'know." The son of Nike cleared his throat and rested his hands on top of Jackson's hands. "Nah, nah. You're fine." Lorne sighed and looked up into Jackson's eyes. "...I still have your hoodie."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 9:57 pm

Jackson smiled confidentially. "I'm less about suggestive compliments, more about suggestive... Nevermind." Jackson shook his head. He wasn't in the City, that may be a bit too forward for this situation. Jackson looked up at Lorne when he mentioned his hoodie. "That's perfectly fine with me. I'd love to see you wear it, if you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in it." Jackson said, his cheeks darkening a bit. The deeper in conversation that they got, the more Jackson's English accent started to fade, and his American tone reappeared. He knew that that made more people more comfortable and they liked it more. He looked around the cabin again, and then back at Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/16/2017, 10:31 pm

Lorne smirked and bit his lip. "Suggestive what? You can whisper it." He chuckled softly and licked his lips discreetly. He moved closer to Jackson so that their knees were almost overlapping one another. "I wouldn't be embarrassed by it." Lorne shrugged his shoulders. He noticed the change in Jackson's voice, but didn't think much of it. Not now anyway. The son of Nike then leaned forward to grab the ball Jackson was playing with. He rolled it around in his hands in thought.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/16/2017, 10:46 pm

Jackson shook his head, with a sly and almost devious smile. "Not going to say it. You'll find out in due time." Jackson watched as Lorne played with ball in his hand. Jackson started to trace along Lorne's leg, scooting a tiny bit closer to him. Jackson looked around, nervously, his hand that wasn't on Lorne's leg was tapping nervously on his leg. "Hey Lorne... Can I...Uh... Ask you something?" Jackson said, a large amount of nerves in his voice. "Is... Is this about me or is this because I was the most conveniently located gay guy around?" Jackson asked, quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content