A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Suggestive Attraction

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Suggestive Attraction  Empty Suggestive Attraction

Post by Green 1/18/2017, 1:39 am

Suggestive Attraction  Tumblr_ng3bbmZLsM1qjqxmoo3_500
    This was the second attempt of Lorne spending time with Jackson. He knew that this time would be different since they got everything out in the open this passed week. Still, Lorne was nervous. During breakfast that morning, Lorne had been making eyes at Jackson, looking away whenever they made eye contact just so he could do it again. Turning training, the son of Nike made sure to pick Jackson as his training partner. Now they could spend some alone time together on the far side of the lake where anyone barely went.

Dressed in his black swimming trunks, black and gold tank, and sunglasses, Lorne was laid out on a blanket, waiting for Jackson to appear like a wild Pokémon.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Suggestive Attraction  Empty Re: Suggestive Attraction

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/18/2017, 1:53 am

Suggestive Attraction  Tumblr_nqvdd9rTdr1scwgrjo6_250

Jackson was practically jumping out of his skin all day. It took every fiber of his reserve to not end every lunge in their training by pulling Lorne into him. This was really strange to Jackson to be acting like this. When something was happening between him and a guy, he was usually the strong and collected one. Maybe he was keeping up his composure on the outside, but on the inside he was going crazy.

Jackson hurried to the lake. He was running late, but that's just who he was as a person. He was wearing white swim shorts and a dark blue tank-top with a white pocket. He also had a hat and a pair of sunglasses on. Jackson spotted Lorne across the lake and hurried over.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2017, 2:01 am

Lorne almost drifted off to sleep until he opened his eyes and saw Jackson. Immediately a smile came across his face. He quickly sat up. "What's up, Jackson?" He chuckled a bit and stood up. He gave a quick look around before wrapping his arms around the waist of the taller boy and pecked his lips. "Mm." He did it again, but this time he lingered.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/18/2017, 2:14 am

Jackson placed his hands on Lorne's shoulders and pulled Lorne into him. He couldn't help himself as he let his hands slide down to Lorne's torso as they kissed. He pulled his head back. "You kiss so rhythmically. It's so... alluring." Jackson said, his voice low and his accent strong. Jackson placed his lips on Lorne's neck, but quickly pulled his mouth back. "I'm sorry. I just... when you're around... Jackson said, staring at Lorne's mouth. Jackson took a few deep breaths.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2017, 10:59 am

Lorne chuckled lightly and brushed his nose against his. His breath become caught in his throat when Jackson pecked his neck before pecking his lips again. "Don't be sorry, Jackson. I like it." The son of Nike patted the side of his waist and slowly sat down. "I'm still a bit full from lunch so I didn't bring anything."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/18/2017, 1:37 pm

Jackson sat down with Lorne, sitting close in front of him. "As long as you're here, I don't need anything else." Jackson said. He didn't really know where this sappy side of him was coming from. Maybe it was because he hadn't been serious about anyone in a while or maybe it was because Lorne was something special, but there was something. His own sappiness was making him sick, but he couldn't stop.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2017, 3:10 pm

Lorne raised his eyebrows at Jackson, but decided not to say anything. "Okay, okay. I see you." Lorne chuckled lightly and leaned forward and pecked his lips again. "So, why did you decide to wear white swimming trunks?" The son of Nike asked, briefly dipped his tongue out before wiping the dirt from his swim trunks.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/18/2017, 11:31 pm

Jackson shrugged. "Because they were on top and I can't be bothered to do laundry like ever." Jackson said with a small laugh. Jackson looked around. There were a few people around the lake, but not any that were really nearby. He recognized a couple of his siblings far away, but none of the problematic ones. Jackson looked back at Lorne. He took his glasses off and pulled his tank-top off. "So, are we gonna hit this water, or not?"

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/18/2017, 11:41 pm

Lorne laughed a bit and got up from the ground. "Let's go swimming then. You first, though." He gave him a friendly pat on the rear and put his sunglasses down by his towel and key. "You seem weird today. The Ares portion of your DNA kickin' in?" He asked teasingly.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 1:22 am

Jackson stood up, , pushing himself up off the ground, brushing some dirt off his hands. Jackson didn't really think that he was acting any differently, and he especially didn't understand what Lorne meant about his "Ares DNA." Jackson's eyebrows turned in. "I don't understand... What do you mean." Jackson said, crossing his muscled arms over his chest. He wasn't upset by the comment, he just really didn't understand.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 1:32 am

Lorne shrugged his shoulders and answered saying,"Nothin'. You just don't seem like your usual happier self. I'm not complaining or anything like that." Lorne started to walk toward the water instead of waiting for Jackson to do so. "Are you comin' or what?" He looked over his shoulder for a couple of seconds before turning ahead and walking further into the lake.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 1:53 am

Jackson honestly didn't like what Lorne had said. Jackson and Lorne hadn't known each other all that long and he was worried that maybe he was just being himself and that Lorne wasn't actually liking him. Jackson sighed and followed Lorne down to the water. He hurried past him and grabbed Lorne's hand, pulling him faster to the water. Jackson reached the water and let go of Lorne's hand to get in the water. "Come on in."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 2:05 am

"Ah!" Lorne nearly fell into the water, but quickly caught himself. "Hey, don't be man handlin' me." He said in a teasing tone. Before he got to deep, though, he took off his shirt and tossed it on shore. Lorne swam in front of Jackson and placed his hands on his waist. "Mm. You got somethin' right..." Lorne leaned in and attempted to kiss the corner of Jackson's lips. He was lowkey glad that they were in a semi-private spot at the lake. He hadn't come out to his friends yet as bisexual so he wanted them to hear it from his lips instead of someone else's.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 2:27 am

]

Jackson locked his arms around Lorne's neck, turning his head to lock their lips straight on. Jackson kissed him for a little bit, before pulling back and winked at Lorne. "Sorry not sorry." Jackson said, and then fell back, pulling Lorne back into the water. Once they were in the water, Jackson unlocked his arms from around his neck and looked up at him through the clear water of the lake. Jackson liked the way everything looked under the water.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 2:37 am

The son of Nike let out a surprised moan from the kiss. This alone made his heart beat faster than usual. "...Don't be." He was about to say something more until he was talked into the lake water. He quickly resurfaced and wiped the water from his face. "...What are you doing this weekend?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 1:09 pm

Jackson shaked the water off his head as he stood back up from the water. "...What are you doing this weekend?" Jackson smiled at Lorne. "Well, there's this boy I like. He's really cute and I like the way that he kisses. I was kind of hoping that I would get to spend some time with him. Maybe somewhere special." Jackson said with a small smile, looking Lorne right in the eyes. Jackson could get lost in those eyes.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 4:22 pm

Lorne chuckled and scratched his shoulder. "Really? Well, let me tell you about this guy that I like. He's taller than me, muscular, and has a really nice @ss. Do you know how I'm talking about?" The son of Nike chuckled and playfully pushed Jackson away from him. He then started to slowly back away from him. He stopped until the water came up to his nipples. "And your guy would love to just lay in bed and watch Netflix."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 10:32 pm

"Sounds like a really special boy. You should hold him real tight." Jackson said raising his eyebrows. Jackson submerged him self down to neck level and smiled. "Well, as long as I'm with him, I'll be happy." Jackson said with a cute little smile. If you had told Jackson a week ago that he would end up here with a boy that he really liked, Jacks would have laughed in your face. He had almost completely given up on the notion of dating camp boys. None of them had been what Jackson was really looking for.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/19/2017, 11:29 pm

The son of Nike smirked and shook his head. "Maybe you're right." Lorne took in a deep breath and held it for a bit before letting it go. He followed Jackson and rested his hand on his shoulder. "...I've been thinking, Jacks. We should go to the City like you suggested earlier." He continued. "Before I wasn't too sure, but now? I trust you enough. What do you say?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/19/2017, 11:45 pm

A little smile formed on Jacks' face. "I would really like that, Lorne. I love cities and NYC is the grand daddy of all cities." Jackson said, laying his hands on Lorne's waist, just above the lie of his swim trunks. Jackson spun his thumbs in little circles on Lorne's torso. "But I only wanna go if you are absolutely comfortable going. All I want to do is make you comfortable." Jackson said with a sympathetic smile. He gave Lorne a little peck on the tip of his nose and then placed his forehead against his.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2017, 12:19 am

"I will be, I will be." Lorne laughed a little. He loved how concerned Jackson was when it came to his other all comfort. He closed his eyes and let this sensible moment happen between the two of them. "I'll be comfortable no doubt. Especially if you keep this up." Lorne moistened his lips and kissed Jackson's full lips.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/20/2017, 9:02 pm

Jackson felt himself gravitate into Lorne again. He couldn't describe what it felt like but he was just pulled to Lorne. Jackson pulled his lips back barely to say, "I can definitely keep this up." Jackson whispered, his lips brushing back against Lorne's as he talked. After he finished, Jackson pressed her lips against Lorne's again. Jackson moved his hands up Lorne's torso and placed them against his chest as he kissed him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/20/2017, 9:11 pm

Lorne closed his eyes even when the kiss was broken. HE chuckled at his words and went back in for another kiss at the same time that Jackson did. His hands fell to his waist as his slowly parted his lips.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/21/2017, 4:04 pm

Jackson followed Lorne's lead in the kiss. Jackson had kissed a lot of girls before he started to accept his sexuality a few years back, and it was absolutely nothing like kissing guys. There was a certain firmness when you kissed a guy, even while being soft and sensitive. Jackson leaned himself in closer to Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/21/2017, 4:18 pm

Lorne kept his lips on his before he broke away and rested his forehead on Jackson's shoulders. He closed his eyes and tried to get his thoughts in order. With all of his will power, Lorne couldn't stop thinking about Jackson. Everything that was once crowding his mind was replaced with snippets of this son of Ares that brought out a side of him that was neither competitive or focused on girls. "...What did you do to me?" The son of Nike whispered, his chest sharply raising and falling. "How did you get me this way?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 5:19 am