A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Suggestive Attraction

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Suggestive Attraction  - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestive Attraction

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/22/2017, 10:57 pm

Suggestive Attraction  - Page 2 Tumblr_nqvdd9rTdr1scwgrjo6_250

Jackson tilted his head to the side. He wasn't sure he understood what Lorne met. "Am I doing something wrong?" Jackson said, nervously, even though he might know what he meant. Lorne was doing things to him that he wasn't used to. His heart hadn't slowed down since the previous night. He just thought about Lorne and his body reacted. It just wasn't normal.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 1/22/2017, 11:09 pm

Suggestive Attraction  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_oa5n4xpSES1t2d78w_500
    "You're just...you make my stomach feel tight and warm at the same time." He took in a deep breath through his nose and exhaled through his mouth. Lorne slowly let his eyes trailed up to look into Jackson's.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/23/2017, 8:00 pm

Jackson smiled when Lorne responded to him. "You do a lot more than that to me." Jackson leaned down and kissed Lorne again. Every nerve in his body went absolutely crazy as soon as his lips hit Lorne's. It felt like electricity at every point they touched.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/23/2017, 8:23 pm

Lorne let out a relaxed sigh when Jackson's lips reconnected to his own. His grip around the son of Ares' waist. He allowed his hands to dip underneath the water. After a few more seconds, Lorne pulled away, playfully having Jackson's bottom lip in between his teeth. "Hehe." The son of Nike raised his eyebrows before letting go. "I'm the best kisser out of the both of us."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/24/2017, 1:13 am

Jackson chuckled. "There's my son of Nike." As much as it annoyed him at first when Lorne was so competitive, he honestly found it kind of adorable. 'If I agree, will you kiss me again?" Jackson said. He couldn't stop himself from keeping his hands on Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 1:19 am

Lorne's eyes became wider. "My...?" He said it in almost a whisper. He bit the corner of his lip before kissing Jackson back. That tingling feeling came back and he couldn't deny that it amazing. His hands slowly came up from underneath the water and instead rested on the small of his back.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/24/2017, 1:23 am

]

Jackson realized that he may have been pushing things when he said 'my,' but he was feeling pretty confident in this position, so he had gone there anyway. He hadn't really had time to ask if that was okay after Lorne's response before he was kissing him again. He let his hands trace along Lorne's back as they kissed.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 1:36 am

Lorne kissed him a bit longer before he pulled away. He slowly wiped the corner of his lip and tried to keep his heart from pounding out of his chest. "I, uh, wow." Lorne smirked and looked at Jackson's lips. It took everything he had not to make out with him again. Instead, he decided to change the subject. "...If I'm 'your son of Nike', then you can't wear any type of sports gear other than Nike. If you wear anything other brand-- especially Adidis, then we're gonna have a problem." He lightly punched his chest. "Got it?"

Last edited by Green on 1/24/2017, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/24/2017, 2:07 am

Jackson rolled his eyes jokingly at Lorne. "And if you're my son of Nike, then I'm your Kingston. And if I'm your Kingston, you can not keep up the Ren Fair hate." Jackson said, jokingly pushing Lorne back. He didn't want to be anywhere but right here with Lorne, but he really loved his Ren Fair.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 2:18 am

"...So no making fun of guys dressed up in tights playing with sticks. Got it." Lorne smiled to show that he was teasing Jackson. He placed his hands on his waist again and pulled him closer. "And you're gonna have to participate chariot racing and sports some more."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 12:20 am

Jackson looked at Lorne, and said in a very-obviously-joking serious tone. "You don't like me at all, do you?" A sly smile crossed his face. "I can change that." Jackson kissed Lorne lightly on the lips, and then the cheek, and then the neck. After a brief pause, Jackson kissed Lorne on the shoulder, and then kissed back up to his lips.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 12:28 am

The son of Nike was about to answer his question, but Jackson's lips stopped him. Lorne let out a sigh and returned his hands to Jackson's hips. "Mm." He shook his head and chuckled breathlessly. "You...suck as a son of Ares." Lorne whispered. "But you're good at being a son of Himeros. O-or Pothos."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 12:57 am

Jackson chuckled. "How on Earth did you manage to make saying that sound so unbelievably nerdy." Jackson didn't really like when people pointed out he wasn't like his Ares siblings, but he still was one. He pushed that to the back of his mind and pulled himself in tight Lorne, their faces very close together. "Do you like when I call you mine?" Jackson asked quietly.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 1:08 am

Lorne moistened his lips, then nodded his head slowly. His eyes didn't leave Jackson's. "Y-yeah, I like it." He cleared his throat and tried not to sound so raspy. "Do you like me being yours? I-I mean." Lorne didn't know what to say. The son of Nike rested his forehead on Jackson's collarbone. "...And I'm not a nerd. I just know my love gods thanks to...never mind."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 1:34 am

Jackson smiled, wrapping his arms around Lorne. "I have never been so happy to call someone mine." Jackson whispered into Lorne's ear, and put his head down on his shoulder. "I don't want to be label obsessed but... Are you my boyfriend?" Jackson didn't want to push anything, so he wanted to understand where they stood.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 1:41 am

Lorne thought about it. Where they boyfriends? They haven't been on an official date or anything and it's only been five days since they've known each other-- only three days when they actually talked counting today. "...I don't know if we're that far yet, Jackson." He answered truthfully. "What do you think?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 6:32 pm

Jackson smiled and let out a sigh of relief. That was the response he had been hoping for. He hadn't wanted to dictate how Lorne saw their relationship, but he didn't want to risk saying something that upset or offended his view of them. "Good. Perfect." Jackson said genuinely. "I've done all this before. I want this to go exactly how you want it to, at the pace you want it to. Please, tell me if I'm moving too fast." Jackson didn't think he really had a chance of going to slow. That wasn't like him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 6:46 pm

Now that made Lorne curious. "How many times exactly have you 'done all this'?" He asked, slowly raising an eyebrow. He was genuinely curious and wanted to see how much experience Jackson had with guys and if he honestly knew what he was doing.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 7:28 pm

Jackson's smile turned down. "I... I mean I haven't counted." Jackson said with a small uncomfortable laugh. He didn't want Lorne to get the wrong idea about him. "I mean, I haven't had too many official boyfriends but..." Jackson trailed off. He felt like he had managed to trap himself in a corner.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 7:39 pm

Lorne smirked, nodding his head. "Well, I'm sure you haven't dated more than I have." He said competitively. "I mean, I've had four girlfriends in the three years I've been here. They complained that I was a little bit too competitive." The son of Nike shrugged his shoulders. "And what about unofficial boyfriends?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/25/2017, 8:07 pm

Jackson looked down, trying not to look too nervous. "I've had... more..." Jackson didn't really think that he had done anything wrong with his dating or not-dating-but-casual decisions, but he didn't want to do anything that might push Lorne away. Jackson scratched the back of his head, not looking up.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/25/2017, 8:13 pm

Lorne noticed the change in Jackson's demeanor and he didn't like it. The son of Nike craned his head down and up so that he could press his lips against Jackson's. His hands rested on Jackson's waist again and pulled him closer. When he broke away, Jackson spoke again: "It's okay, Jacks. At least you know what you're doing." He whispered nearly breathlessly and kissed his chin.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/26/2017, 12:55 pm

Suggestive Attraction  - Page 2 Tumblr_ofb6zhJQDe1us6bcqo6_r2_250

Jackson was relieved when Lorne kissed him again, even pulling him closer. He was really worried that him not actually being able to give Lorne any numbers, whether he wanted to or not, might be the end of them. Jackson chuckled at what Lorne had to say when they pulled their faces away from each other. "Yeah. You could definitely say that I know what I'm doing." Jackson said with a sly and confident smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/26/2017, 3:45 pm

Lorne smirked and pecked his lips. "Then that means you're gonna have to teach me a thing or two about having a...boyfriend." He smiled a bit. "Like...is it similar to a straight couple? I don't know these things. All I do know is that you're hot and those lips are soemthin' else."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/27/2017, 3:14 am

Suggestive Attraction  - Page 2 Tumblr_ofb6zhJQDe1us6bcqo6_r2_250

Jackson shrugged. "I don't think that gender really defines how a relationship will be, or if it's like other relationships. Maybe it'll be like your hetero-lationships, maybe it won't. That's the fun in finding out." Jackson placed his hand on the side of Lorne's neck and drew little circles on his cheek with his thumb as he talked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 10:53 am