A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Still dreaming (private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Still dreaming (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Still dreaming (private)

Post by Green 1/23/2017, 1:39 pm

Still dreaming (private) - Page 2 15293700
    Nasim's face suddenly became warm. "...Twerking, right. Can you twerk?" He absentmindedly looked down at his hips, the back at Manuelo's face. "I remember seeing a guy do that on the steps of the Other Gods' cabin. I-it moved so..." Nasim shook his head quickly. He wanted to die. "What else do you do when you're stressed? Other than dress up."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 1/24/2017, 4:43 am

"I can twerk for you," Manuelo said with a playful eyebrow wiggle, then leaned back and sighed. "I dress up even when I'm not stressed... drag is my escape. Apart from that, I have a bad case of overindulging whenever I'm angry," he chuckled. "I just take it out on food. Chocolate, cookies, muffins, pancakes, anything. I have a very sweet tooth." He smiled at Nasim. "What about you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/24/2017, 6:30 pm

Nasim slowly nodded his head and listened to Manuelo explain what he does when he's stressed. It made sense to him. "...Isn't all of that makeup bad for your skin?" He asked, staring into his brown eyes. "And I just...sleep when I'm stressed. If I'm mad, I'll eat, if I'm flirtatious, I sleep." He chuckled lightly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2017, 7:01 am

Manuelo shrugged. "As long as you cleanse correctly, it's fine. Besides, it's not like anyone has flawless skin to begin with." He then grinned. "So I guess the question is, when are you awake?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2017, 11:50 am

That was a good question. "Usually just before lunch. I like to sleep in a bit." Nasim grinned laid back flat on the large pillow. "I'm glad Chiron is understanding when it comes to Hypnos kids. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to sleep as often as I do."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/27/2017, 3:50 pm

Manuelo leaned over, looking over Nasim's face. "What do you do when you're asleep? Where do you go, whose secrets do you discover?" With all the dream traveling he had done over the years, he must have so much knowledge in his pockets. And as everyone knew, knowledge is power. Nasim was surely a force to be reckoned with.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/27/2017, 4:00 pm

"I go all over. I go through people's memeories and I travel in different places." Nasim took in a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I imagine things to be true. I do a lot when I sleep." Suddenly there was a hologram figure of Manuelo kissing Nasim with the son of Hypnos' hands around his waist and Manuelo his own hands on the sides of Nasim's neck. The hologram quickly disappeared.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 2:42 pm