A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
AutumnSiren
Jinjaku
pilot
Mason
8 posters

who can say where the road goes

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

who can say where the road goes Empty who can say where the road goes

Post by Mason 2/10/2017, 1:28 pm

Spoiler:
    Welcome to my RP Invite
    A few things about me

• I'm Mason, obviously (that's not my actual name, though, lol), and I'm a guy
    • I'm 15 years of age (I'll be 16 in April)
    • I am an RP addict
    • As of February 2017, I've been on this site for 5 years, 3 months
    • I like: RPing, superheroes (Marvel>DC just saying xD), Xbox (specifically Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege), writing, sometimes reading, Harry Potter, the color green, pro wrestling, tennis, the TV show Friends, as well as actual friends, hard rock music,  and Star Wars (although as of this writing, I've only watched Episodes 4 and 5).
    • I'm a huge fan of quick posting (quick meaning 4+ responses a day), although I understand if that's asking too much. Also, I believe in quality over quantity; I'd rather have a quickly-responded, logical, paragraph post than a slowly-responded seven paragraph post filled with unnecessary details. Character development and moving the plot along is the key to a good RP. I'd appreciate at least one response a day, but , once again, understand if that's asking too much. Bare minimum, please try to respond every other day or every 3 days.
    • As for posting length, like I said above, I believe in quality over quantity. I'll pretty much look at a post, start typing, and whenever I stop typing, that's when I stop typing. I'll respond at least 2-3 times a day.
    • I'm in the EST timezone. On weekdays, I'm usually around from 3 PM-11PM or midnight. On weekends, I'm on basically all day so lol. (I don't usually do anything on weekends except play my Xbox with my friends and post on here)

Now, onto the characters

Mason Valley, son of Athena, age 15
    Mason is a polite, intelligent, fun-loving son of Athena. He is kind of awkward, and not really the best at fighting. Mason is very easy to make friends with. He is quite the comical one, and usually embarrasses himself. Mason is based off of me, and that's the reason I have no faceclaim for him
    Links

• Emma Ryder (QTheRevolution): Mason's new friend that he also has a crush on.
    • Allison Ryder (QTheRevolution): His half-sister and cousin of Emma, who doesn't approve of Mason.
    • Morgan Landry (Morgan Landry): Morgan is one of Mason's best friends. She's like an older sister to him (but he might be older than her now because continuity lol)
    • Dallas Ryder (QTheRevolution): future link (friend)

Topics

• None

Jason Sungo, son of Hecate, age 18
    Spoiler:
    Jason is a polite, show-offy, protective son of Hecate. He is a loyal and good friend. He is very much a show-off. Jason believes in being healthy and keeping a good diet and working out. Jason is powerful, and contrary to what most people think, a very good fighter. Jason has average intelligence. His father is Zachary Sungo, the CEO of Sungo, INC., a business, meaning that Jason is rich. He is popular in camp. Jason is deathly afraid of clowns, a fear he's had since he was a small child.
    FC: Connor Murphy (model)
    Links

• Allison Ryder (QTheRevolution): Jason and her met out of camp, and he practically fell in love with her. He doesn't know she's a demigod yet. Future girlfriend
    • Cleo Belmonte (Morgan Landry): They used to date. Cleo's the only girl to have broken up with Jason, which bothers Jason a lot. Jason usually breaks up with the girl, not the other way around.
    • Miles Ryder (QTheRevolution): One of Jason's best friends
    • Miles Fellar (jake.): One of Jason's best friends, like a brother to him
    • Nefertiti Voncheses (myself): One of Cleo's friends who he's not completely sure he likes. She's flirted with him before, but he kind of rejected her.
    • A list of ex girlfriends: Tara (RebekahJane9494), Max (shortyy.xo), Disney (Marceline), Aria (kinda) (Blue)

Topics

• Mortals can't be in camp... with Allison

Bray Piere, son of Delphin, age 16
    Spoiler:
    Oh, poor Bray. Bray is a son of Delphin who is also lonely and kind of depressed. He is sort of resentful towards people, but if you get to know him, he's a good guy with a good heart. Bray is poor, and often made fun of.
    FC: Dane Deehan
    Links

• Maddy Scott (Morgan Landry): Bray was in love with Maddy, but she didn't return the feeling. This lead Bray to be devastated.
    • Miles Fellar (jake.): Maddy's former boyfriend that was basically the target of Bray's envy, causing him Bray to hate him.
    • Aria (pilot): Bray kinda likes her. He just wants company. However, she isn't returning the feelings.

Topics

• well things happen with Aria

Nefertiti Voncheses, daughter of Hathor, age 17
    Spoiler:
    Nefertiti is a flirtatious, snobby, gossiping type of girl. Nefertiti is nice at first, but depending on how the person acts around her, she could quickly change. Nefertiti's father is a fashion designer and is rich, and that just adds to her already big head.
    FC: Madison Beer
    Links

• Cleo Belmonte (Morgan Landry): Nefertiti's best friend
    • Jason Sungo (myself): Nefertiti was flirting with Jason, but got rejected

Topics

• None

Wade Juinse, son of Cupid, legacy of Mars, age 17 (2nd Cohort)
    Spoiler:
    Wade is quite a complex guy. Wade is emotionally strong, which may make him come off as mean, and he is a good leader, which may make him come off as bossy. He is a hardcore Roman and can't stand Greeks. Wade is self-conceited. He is loyal and a goody two shoes, and despises rebellious behavior, as well as sarcasm and back talk. Wade is much more like Mars than Cupid, and takes offense to Cupid jokes directed toward him. He is all about war. Wade is somewhat romantic, though, it's just in his blood. He has a very small soft spot that not a lot of people can hit. Wade wants to be feared and respected, but not thought of as mean and bossy. Wade, deep down, is a good person, but he has a hard time showing that.
    FC: Finn Harries
    Links

• Heather Montgomery (Green): Wade hates her. He resents her. She's so annoying. She's the bane of his existence. But Wade also likes her. Future girlfriend
    • Colten Juinse (myself): Colten is Wade's younger brother that he didn't know about until a year or so ago. At first, Wade didn't like him, but now he's one of his favorite people. Wade and Colten are typical brothers, always picking on each other.
    • Tiberia Scipia (Morgan Landry): Tiberia and Wade used to date. Tiberia couldn't stand Wade being so controlling, and Wade hated her sarcasm, so they broke up, but they're still friends.
    • Leandra Kershaw (Kwacken): Wade has a soft spot for Leandra. She's like a little sister to him, but he's never going to tell that to her. Wade is more protective over her than anyone.
    • Darren Cross (Shade): Wade has never actually met Darren (I think), but he's heard about him and Tiberia. He was sort of jealous of him at first, but now he's alright with him.
    • Romulus Mercury (Shade): Wade and Romulus are friends, or at least, acquaintances.
    • Anabelle (Perca): Wade's ex-girlfriend

Topics

• Girl Tortures Wade, Wade Get Mad with Heather
    • When that filthy Greek saves your life with Vi

Colten Juinse, age 16, son of Cupid, legacy of Mars (2nd Cohort)
    Spoiler:
    Colten is Wade's little brother. Colten is much different than Wade- he is sweet, caring, comical, soft, and sarcastic. He is not a good fighter, and much prefers building Legos or watching movies or hanging out with Hobbes the stuffed animal tiger that is humanlike. Colten has become better at Roman-ing due to Wade's harshness, but he's still not the greatest. Colten constantly annoys Wade.
    FC: Jack Harries
    Links

• Wade Juinse (myself): Wade is Colten's older brother. They've grown close since Colten arrived at Camp Jupiter.
    • Leandra Kershaw (Kwacken): Leandra and Colten are dating. Colten had a big crush on her and was getting upset because she was degrading herself due to Romulus not liking her. One thing led to another and yeah, here we are.
    • Tiberia Scipia (Morgan Landry): Colten is kind of scared of Tiberia. They're kind of friends.
    • Romulus Mercury (Shade): Colten envies Romulus so very much, and resents him because of this.

Topics

• None

Ash Jaymes, son of Tyche, age 16
    Spoiler:
    Ash is a somewhat cocky, rebellious, care free son of Tyche. He has luck on his side. Ash is very flirtatious. He is my newest character, and because of that, I have the hardest time RPing him; however, it'll become easier, just like it always has. Ash is disrespectful to most, but respectful to some. He is hard to make friends with. Ash is really competitive, and makes almost everything a competition.
    FC: Billy Vandendooren
    Links

• Emma Ryder (QTheRevolution): He's going to flirt the hell out of her.
    • Mason Valley (myself): future enemy
    • Lorne Bolt (Green): Lorne and Ash used to be competitive rivals, but now they're best friends.

Topics

• Table Tennis with Lorne
    • Lol guys it's a lake 2.0 with Emma

Last edited by Mason on 2/11/2017, 10:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

who can say where the road goes Empty Re: who can say where the road goes

Post by pilot 2/10/2017, 4:26 pm

I'd like to rp. But I don't really have any preferences, so you can pick which one of your characters you'd like to use...
    All of my characters are open, so if you want me to use any specific one, than I can (There's a list of them in my signature).
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/10/2017, 4:39 pm

OK, sweet. Could you maybe give me a brief description of each one of your characters? It'd be easier for me to choose that way- all I have right now is a name, an age, and a god parent to work with lol. (And sadly, none of our characters have the same god parent so the obligatory sibling link can't happen lol)

Also, idk how long you've been off the site, but nowadays you can have an individual character in up to 5 different topics at once.

pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 2/10/2017, 5:29 pm

seriously? I had no idea.

Rachel, Apollo
    Rachel is kind of rude, not on purpose though. She just doesn't have a filter. She has exceptional fighting skills, though she does try not to be the one to start the fight. She has a magical necklace that heals minor injuries. She also loves music, and playing/arguing with her talking dog named Frankie.

Leena
    Leena is a ten year old girl, who thinks boys are icky and has unofficially sworn to never get married or have any type of relationship with any boy, ever. Aside from that, she's quite innocent, love the usual things all little kids her age love. However, you should probably check to make sure their wallet is intact when you leave, because chances are its missing something, and you'll never get it back cause you won't be able to catch her.

Avery-Mae
    Avery-Mae is really nice, the kind of person everyone goes to when they have problems. She doesn't have any specific weapon that she perfers, just her fists and the fire that shoots out of them. She grew up in the mid-west on her dads horse ranch, and loves horses. Also, she hates being called Avery-mae, so don't do it.

Danny
    Danny is kind of socially awkward. He doesn't talk much, however he's extremely protective over his friends and sisters. He makes up for his social awkwardness by being really good at everything else. He's also very proud, and likes to prove people wrong. His life is also linked to another friend of his, so he can't die unless the two of them are both killed at the same exact time. The fact that he's died and has come back from Hades twice since coming to CHB has left him slightly battle hardened, and a little weird. (Weird being the best word to describe him)
    (Danny is my personal favorite, he's the male version of me)

Aria
    Aria, is Danny's younger sister. Their mom really liked Greek gods apparently. She's kind of quiet, not in the shy way, she just probably thinks she's too good for you to be having a conversation with her kind of way. She can be nice when she wants to. She inherited the power to project your worst fears into your mind from her father. Don't worry, it lasts only up to ten seconds.

Maya
    Maya is really outgoing, and loud. She loves talking, and talking and talking. She also has great hearing, to compensate for being blind. Ironically, she fights best with knives, that she throws at you. (She can hear where you are, no one but the enemy has gotten hurt, yet). She has a small mean streak, but mostly only to people you have lost her trust.

Abagail
    Abby is a lot like Avery, they've been best friends since before CHB. She doesn't look like much but she's a lot stronger than mostly everyone else. She is however, strong enough to pull a tree out of the ground, and use it as a bat.

Last edited by pilot on 2/10/2017, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/10/2017, 5:45 pm

I feel like Wade/Rachel could work. They could be enemies of some sort.

Nefertiti/Aria could work too, with them both being snobbish. I also was thinking maybe Bray/Aria, where Bray develops a crush on her and Aria resents him. It would put Bray on the verge on going insane.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 2/10/2017, 5:48 pm

Well whichever one you would like, will be fine with me. I just want to RP, honestly.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 2/10/2017, 5:51 pm

I'd be ok with any. I really want to try Bray/Aria, maybe Wade/Rachel too f you're up to it.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by pilot 2/10/2017, 5:53 pm

Well let's start with Bray/Aria, and then if that's going good, we'll start with Wade/Rachel.

You post first!
    Jinjaku
    Jinjaku

Male
    Number of posts : 175
    Registration date : 2015-12-09

Post by Jinjaku 2/22/2017, 1:18 pm

Yo dude, I don't mind any of your characters they all seem cool to me, just choose any and we can start from there xD
    AutumnSiren
    AutumnSiren

Male
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2016-01-15

Post by AutumnSiren 2/22/2017, 7:29 pm

Heyo, want to do a RP? I think Josh could make a good friend for Mason.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2017-06-22

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/5/2017, 8:54 pm

I was thinking that maybe Ash and my character, Rebel, could have a love/hate relationship, if you get what I'm saying. They are kind of similar characters, so they might hate each other, but still have a good laugh together, if you know what I mean about that. So they can both be really competitive towards each other.

Then I have Bri, who you can pick whoever for because I don't really know. Maybe Nefertiti as an enemy and Mason as a friend?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/5/2017, 10:25 pm

OKay, well I'll be honest lol, I think Ash/Nefertiti are two I might boot. I'm going to work on some forms soon, but I'm keeping Mason, Jason, Bray for sure, maybe Wade and Colten. Any interest there?
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/6/2017, 10:46 am

No idea then. You have any ideas?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 12:52 pm

Well, I have an upcoming character, Finn, who is going to be a 16 year old Roman, and his think is basically being a hopeless romantic, and a flirt. He's a little on the pervy side, and is fun, reckless, carefree, and free-spirited. He often uses different ways to get girls, like dressing up as a pizza guy and delivering them unwanted pizza. I think he'd be good with either Rebel or Bri, up to you.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/6/2017, 1:08 pm

I like him. Bri is a daughter of Aphrodite, so gorgeous and against the whole love thing since she doesn't like her mother, so that could be interesting. Especially if he is all flirty and romantic.

But with Rebel they would be a year closer in age, but Rebel is a lot like Finn (besides the pervy and hopeless romantic), but she would be more joking and open with him while Bri would be more annoyed a lot.

It just depends, would you rather the relationship be more based on his advances and off-set annoyance or his advances and equally mischief with pranks and funny/witty comments.

I am kind of leaning towards Bri, since then it would show up more of her being against the love thing and bring out her character more and maybe evolve her to accept being a daughter of Aphrodite more (or bring out how much she hates her more; who knows?). But I would be fine with Rebel too.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 2:08 pm

I'm okay with either, it's up to you. This is what I'm thinking.

1) With Rebel, Finn could be his pervy, outgoing, flirty self to her and get rejected to the friendzone, or they could have a fun relationship consisted of Finn being Finn.

2) With Bri, Finn could be like her annoying flirty friend who she's not open to at first, but eventually gets used to. Romance is up to you here.

3) We could do both?
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/6/2017, 2:43 pm

Both! With Rebel they can be friends, by Rebel putting him in the friend zone and Bri can be mostly annoyed by him and then maybe a little romance overtime.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 2:47 pm

Sweet. I'll get started on Finn soon.

I also just made Carter, check him out in the character forms and tell me if there's any interest there.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/6/2017, 2:54 pm

Maybe Carter and Rebel could have a friendship because Carter is a goody-two shoes and Rebel is a . . . rebel, so Rebel could get him to loosen up a bit.

I also have a new character, who I am waiting for approval to use called Marcus Flint, who is in the character forms that you can look like if you have any interest in him.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 3:00 pm

Lol that seems like they'd be more so frenemies than friends, because Carter hates rebellious acts. He's a yes man xD

Cool. I'm actually the one who checked him, he seems pretty cool xD
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/6/2017, 3:07 pm

It's a plan :)
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 7/6/2017, 5:19 pm

So heyyyyy, you wanna roleplay with Reyna, aye?

She's up for business, my man. Tell me which one of your characters here wanna hang out with her, and she'll be there.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 7/6/2017, 6:53 pm

Whatcha looking for? Like, friendship, romance, siblings, enemies, etc.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 7/6/2017, 6:57 pm

Maybe we could ascend from friendship to romance?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 7/6/2017, 6:58 pm

I'd like it if Nefertiti met either Anamaria daughter of Ares or someone with whom she could get flirty with.

If you do want to do Ana though im probably going to include Marionette with them but he doesn't do much and just likes being with little Ana.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:18 am