A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lorne's Bunk

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Lorne's Bunk Empty Lorne's Bunk

Post by Green 2/10/2017, 2:11 pm

Lorne's Bunk Tumblr_inline_nr3edrUfX21rooebp_500
    Lorne jogged inside of his cabin and greeted a couple of his siblings and headed to his bunk. He picked his bunk because of the amount of privacy that it gave him. Lorne was on the bottom bunk with pictures of him and his dad, his cabin mates a couple of his friends from the mortal world.  Medals hung from the railing by his head and trophies sat on top of his trunk that was at the foot of his bed. The color of his comforter and pillows were gold and his sheets were black. The son of Nike picked those two especially since they were his favorite colors.

Sighing, he grabbed everything he needed for his shower and headed out to the boy's bathroom.

Thirty minutes later, Lorne came back to his bunk wearing a simple tank, sweatpants, and slides with his things that he used for his shower in his hand. Lorne smelled of Old Spice and made sure to lotion down with cocoa butter before turning and standing at the door to wait for Jackson.

Last edited by Green on 2/11/2017, 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Lorne's Bunk Empty Re: Lorne's Bunk

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/10/2017, 4:56 pm

Lorne's Bunk Tumblr_oj6l22GD9j1vl4n1bo4_400

Jackson made his way quickly through his cabin and dove into an open shower before someone else could. After showering, the son of Ares put on a pair of dark grey sweatpants and a light blue Ren Faire t-shirt. Jackson, despite how much he acted like he didn't, cared about how he looked, especially for Lorne. Jackson stopped in front of the mirror on his way out the door and smiled. Jackson made his way in a hurry to Lorne's cabin. He snuck up behind Lorne and put his hands in front of Jackson's eyes and then kissed the side of Lorne's neck.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/10/2017, 6:33 pm

Lorne's initial reaction thanks for his time spent in camp was to flip Jackson over his shoulder and place his arm to his neck, but he stopped himself when the kiss came. He placed his hands on Jackson's and slowly pulled them down. Lorne turned around to look at Jackson and smiled. "Hm, you look good." The son of Nike held Jackson's arms out and grinned. "And you smell good too." He glanced around and let go of Jackson's hands. "Follow me." Lorne stepped into the acropolis styled cabin and led him away from wrestling mat and statue of his mother with wings to his bed, but stopped. "Uh, how about you lead the way. It's the bunk with the gold comforter and black sheets in the corner. Bottom bunk." He licked his lips and snickered.

Last edited by Green on 2/11/2017, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/11/2017, 1:39 am

Jackson was absolutely perplexed by Lorne's cabin. As he followed Lorne, he looked around at the cabin, doing everything to take it all in. He was so distracted that when Lorne stopped walking and told Jackson to go first, he bumped right into him. Jackson rolled his eyes jokingly, but did what Lorne had suggested of him. About halfway down the line of bunks, Jackson turned his head back. "Oi, my head is up here, mate." Jackson teased in a low quiet voice.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/11/2017, 2:30 am

Lorne's head immediately shot up to look at Jackson. "S*it, sorry. You know my eyes like to wonder, Jackson." Knowing that his gig was up, Lorne sped up his steps and led him the rest of the way to his bunk. Once there, he sat down on the side of his bunk and brought out a black sheet. "This'll give us some privacy." He smirked and looked over at Jackson as he started to pin up the sheet.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/11/2017, 2:26 pm

Jackson smiled slyly at the son of Nike as he sat down on his bed. As Lorne hung up the sheet, Jackson laid back on the bed, moving close to the wall to give Lorne plenty of room when he got the sheet hung up. Jackson laid his head on Lorne's pillow and closed his eyes, trying to control his breathing before Lorne was there.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/11/2017, 2:33 pm

After the black sheet was pinned up, Lorne kicked off his slides and crawled over on his back. He turned his head to look over at Jackson and couldn't help, but to smile. Jackson made his heart race faster than any chariot he'd competed in. Taking in a deep breath, he moved Jackson's leg so that it was over Lorne's. "Now, what was that about keeping my eyes up?" He asked playfully before reaching underneath his bunk to get out his laptop.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/12/2017, 3:06 am

Jackson moved himself away from the wall and closer to warm, wrapping his leg tighter around the son of Nike's. It  had been a long time since Jackson had felt this absolutely comfortable with anyone and it made his whole body feel light and at ease to be with Lorne, even when his heart was racing at 100 beats per minute. "Well, my face is where the kissing parts are."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/12/2017, 3:11 am

"Hm, you're right about that." Lorne rested a hand on the side of Jackson's face and leaned in. He pressed his lips against Jackson's and parted his lips slightly. He took a chance and poked at the son of Ares' lips. It was a step up from how they've been kissing, but like Jackson said, he wanted to go at Lorne's pace.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 1:02 am

Jackson smiled mid-kiss against Lorne's lips. He had made his pact, both with Lorne and with himself, that this would be Lorne's choices, but the son of Ares couldn't lie that he was itching to push it a little farther with the son of Nike. Jackson broke his smile and played Lorne's game back with him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/13/2017, 1:22 am

Lorne let his tongue venture instead of Jackson's mouth. He poked around a bit before he pulled away and changed his attention to his neck.

"You are a good kisser. I have to give you that." Lorne whispered against the skin of his neck before laying back with his head resting against his black pillow. "F*ck, Jackson. Got me caught up in all of my feelin's."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 2:56 pm

Jackson couldn't contain his smile as he laid his head down facing Lorne's. "I can't stop my heart for racing when I'm around you. I'm afraid that one of these times it is going to jump right out of my chest." Jackson moved a little closer to Lorne. "Every inch of my body wants to be closer to yours."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/13/2017, 4:32 pm

Lorne chuckled breathlessly and turned to look over at Jackson, pecking the son of Ares' nose. "Well, if your heart ever does that I'll make sure to give it back to you." He bit his lip and pecked his lips. "Gods, I can't get enough of you either." Lorne took a small step and rested his hand on the side of Jackson's hip. "...What's our next step?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/13/2017, 11:49 pm

Jackson bit his lip and looked at Lorne. "I don't know, Lorne. Only you can answer that question." Jackson said, mirroring Lorne's hand placement. Jackson wanted nothing more than to pull the son of Nike into him and keep going. He knew that was too far. Jackson looked deep into Lorne's eyes.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/14/2017, 12:01 am

Lorne sighed and looked down at the pillow. "Coming out as bisexual would be a start, I think." He said more so to himself than to Jackson. "Not only to camp, but to my dad and family back home in Philly." The son of Nike sighed heavily and closed his eyes. That would be an interesting conversation. "But I also want to take you on a date. A real one where we sit and talk." Lorne traced Jackson's lower lip. "I wanna treat you right, Jacks. I really do."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/14/2017, 11:55 am

Jackson smiled when he heard Lorne say bisexual. It felt nice to know that this wasn't just Lorne trying to get his teenage kicks out, or that Jackson was just his straight learning curve. Jackson kissed the tip of Lorne's nose. "I'd love to go on a proper date, Lorne. I can't even tell you the last time I've done that." Jackson's smile grew as he talked.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/14/2017, 12:22 pm

Lorne scrunched his nose up at the kiss and let out a faint chuckle. "I can only imagine. I bet you got h*es all over your phone, huh?" He joked, patting Jackson's butt. "Cute self. I don't plan 'em. I gotta couple of numbers that I need to delete from my phone since, y'know, we talkin' and sh*t."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 12:20 am

Jackson placed his hands on the side of Lorne's face. "Good, because you are mine, and I wont let you forget that." Jackson said, patting the side of Lorne's face lightly. Jackson was tired, so his voice was light and airy and very very British. The stark differences between their voices when they weren't trying to talk a certain way was in impressive. It absolutely fascinated Jackson. Had two men like them ever been in this situation?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2017, 12:29 am

Lorne chuckled lightly and nuzzled his nose against his. With a smile, he reached into his sweatpants pocket and pulled out his phone. After unlocking it, he started to delete a couple of numbers out of his phone. Starting with his most recent one. He also deleted a couple of saved pictures that were now in the deleted folder. Lorne knew that Jackson wouldn't go through that. Hopefully. The son of Nike's heart fluttered seconds after Jackson called him "his". It was a good feeling.

"You better not let me forget it." Lorne smirked and handed Jackson his phone. "Put your number in so I text you in the middle of the night."

Last edited by Green on 2/15/2017, 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 1:09 am

Jackson took Lorne's phone and typed his phone number in quickly. With that, he knew that he wouldn't be sleeping much anymore. Jackson flipped over so his back was to Lorne and pulled up the camera on his phone. "There has to be a contact picture." Jackson said with a smile, watching Lorne in the phone screen.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2017, 1:22 am

"Oh, sh*t." Lorne laughed a bit and his arms immediately wrapped around Jackson's waist and pulled him close to his chest. He took Jackson's earlobe in between his teeth and stared down at Jackson's face with a look of longing. "Take the picture." He slurred with his teeth taking his earlobe captive.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/15/2017, 7:04 pm

Jackson's eyes looked over his shoulder at Lorne and he snapped the picture. Jackson turned back towards the phone. It was perfect. Jackson quickly set at his contact for Lorne's phone, and then texted it to himself. Jackson passed Lorne's phone back to him and pulled out his phone. He saved Lorne's phone number and set the picture as his phone background before sliding it back in his pocket and turned back to Lorne.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/15/2017, 10:38 pm

"That was a cute picture." Lorne whispered just before kissing his lips. He gave him bit of a French kiss before pulling away. "Hm, cute, theatric, warrior thicc @ss." He gave Jackson a playfully slap and chuckled.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 2/16/2017, 11:56 am

Jackson curled up at Lorne's side and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. "It feels like we are in our own little world. I like my world with you." Jackson said with a small smile and a yawn. Jackson wrapped his leg around Lorne's and placed his arm around his waist.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/16/2017, 1:54 pm

Lorne held Jackson in his arms and pecked his forehead. "Wouldn't that be cool? Just us and us alone in the world? I'm sure at some point you'd get tired of having to make everything a competition." Lorne chuckled lightly and hugged his waist tighter. "I never want to loose you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content