A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Eliza Thompson Daughter Of Apollo

VeryNerdyNerd
    VeryNerdyNerd

Female
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2017-03-18

Eliza Thompson Daughter Of Apollo Empty Eliza Thompson Daughter Of Apollo

Post by VeryNerdyNerd 3/18/2017, 5:48 pm

Name: Elizabeth (Eliza) Thompson
    Eyes: Olive
    Hair: Hazel
    Height: 5ft 7
    Body Type: Lean
    Skin Color: Tanned (was once light)
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Alison Thompson (Killed by monsters who caught Eliza's scent)
    Country of Origin: UK
    Pets: Female Calico cat called Brave and a Male German Shepard dog called Toby
    Talents: Basic mortal healing, quite a good sword fighter as well
    Weapon**:Bow she made herself,Celestial Bronze Falchion she found in the camp's weapon shed
    Personality:Laid back and kind to her patients, but will turn ruthless and downright fierce during battle
    Flaws: Help ALL THE PEOPLE
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Can take her own health and transfer it leaving her out of it,she has been warned that too much could kill her (her flaw comes in here most of the time) (Idea credit to Ali Sparks)
    Life Before Camp*: Lived normally during Blood of Olympus (Last Heroes of Olympus book) but started finding odd things at age 10
    RP Example*: "O-oh um sorry i mean hi uh" *Thinks* GAAAHHHH TOO MUCH SOCIAL INTERACTIOOON
    Any notes about your characters: I want to leave more room for her to do more varied things in role-plays so nah
    Dating: Jaxen Vanches son of Ares

Last edited by VeryNerdyNerd on 5/12/2017, 12:03 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add a few things)
    VeryNerdyNerd
    VeryNerdyNerd

Female

Eliza Thompson Daughter Of Apollo Empty Re: Eliza Thompson Daughter Of Apollo

Post by VeryNerdyNerd 3/18/2017, 5:49 pm

Why is it WIP?

Last edited by VeryNerdyNerd on 5/21/2017, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VeryNerdyNerd
    VeryNerdyNerd

Female

Post by VeryNerdyNerd 5/12/2017, 12:42 pm

How does my character get accepted?
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female
    Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2017-04-02

Post by mehbeh1 6/8/2017, 10:09 am

Hello! Please edit instead of posting twice.

I'm not a mod, but I can help you move this over to get approved. So, I don't know if you can transfer it without copying and pasting it, but that's the way I would do it. Copy and it, and since this is a non-detailed profile, create a topic there, and paste it in the topic box, then post it, and the mods will be able to help you.

I'm not going to say too much, but please, change the RP sample. We don't like asterisks in this community, so please refer to our roleplay guide, found here: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t10339-guide-to-roleplaying .

Anywho, I hope you don't get angry at me or anything, and welcome to the community!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:05 pm