A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A New Girl (OPEN)

BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2017-06-22

A New Girl (OPEN) Empty A New Girl (OPEN)

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/5/2017, 7:04 pm

Bri walked into the big Barbie Dollhouse that she was told she was going to be living in. Almost as soon as she found Camp Half-Blood, she was claimed by the love goddess by a dove floating about her head and she was suddenly in a light grey dress and lite makeup. Bri had always hated make-up and dressing up and once she found out she couldn't take off the make-up (luckily she could change out of the dress), she was absolutely livid. Her face was almost red from trying to scrub the stuff off.
    Now she was in the little clean house that looked like someone threw a bucket of pink puke paint everywhere. Let's just say, Bri was not exactly happy about who her mother ended up being. She would have preferred the lady who used to sit outside her school who stank of cow manure than Aphrodite.
    She stood with her strawberry blonde hair that is fabulously done (despite all the dunks her head took to the lake) and some muddy jeans and a Camp Half-Blood T-shirt. Her backpack was slung over her shoulders, but it was mostly empty besides a few dollars, drachmas, and a can of spray cheese. The inside was even worse than the outside.
    It was all neat (when Bri was usually a messy person) and all pink with pictures she faintly recognized as actors and models. The room seemed empty at first glance as Bri let out a sigh.
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female
    Number of posts : 67
    Registration date : 2018-04-02

A New Girl (OPEN) Empty Re: A New Girl (OPEN)

Post by Keeley_Star 4/14/2018, 7:27 pm

"Believe me, I'm no happier about this than you are." A voice chirped from above. Kaelynn jumped down from her bunk, smiling at the newcomer. "I'm Keeley. You're a rush job, aren't you?" She says, observing the girl's clothes. "Just couldn't wait to change out of the dress. Mine was bright pink. And the make-up? It comes off after a few days. The others, like Drew, reapply it."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/26/2018, 4:56 am

"Still whining, I see," Cleopatra smiled, popping out her lipstick. Sliding it in a slow circle, she blew her reflection a glossy kiss before facing her sisters. "You guys done?"
    In her peachy lace top, white shorts and pink-tinted sunglasses, she was their polar opposite. Her thick curls, gathered up into a ponytail, were styled like a shampoo ad and decorated with a white rose. Everything from her shimmering make-up to the tip of her pedicured toes said "Aphrodite poster child".
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 4/26/2018, 5:37 pm

“Cleo, not every child of Aphrodite loves makeup like you do.” Keeley sighs. Her matted dark brown hair was hanging down around her face, and though she showed no sign of humor, her green eyes glimmered. “Anyways, we’ve got Capture the Flag tonight, so you’ll have to put on armor.”
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/27/2018, 9:17 am

"True. But that doesnt mean you have to put down those of us who do like make-up, simply because you get off on the idea of being different."
    Cleopatra couldn't help but notice that she and her younger sister looked alike: both had medium brown skin, dark hair, green eyes. Of course everyone knows who's prettier, she thought to herself.
    "Aww look at you being so bossy!" she cooed. "You go girl! So cute how you get ready and everything. Don't you know nobody's going to pick you for their team?"
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 4/27/2018, 4:49 pm

Even though she showed no emotion, Cleo's reply stung a bit. She rolled her eyes as she heard some shouting outside. "I'm going to guess it's Aaliyah and Danielle again."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2018, 1:17 pm

"Ugh, those weirdos?" Cleopatra complained. She rolled onto her bed, holding her phone at arm's length to snap some selfies. Tilting her head from side to side, glancing over her sunglasses, pursing her mouth into a kiss shape, she experimented with poses. "I hope they'll shut up soon, can't even concentrate in here."
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 4/28/2018, 3:10 pm

“Cleo, you know we aren’t supposed to have phones. Come on, do you really want monsters to be tracking us? It was bad enough with the Hydra.” Keeley said, shivering as she remembered the monster that had chased her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2018, 8:15 am

"Sweetheart, what do you think our magic border is for?" Cleo chided, snapping yet another selfie.

OOC: Sorry it's so short, i promise to do better next time!
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 5/3/2018, 9:00 pm

"Cleo." Keeley whined. "You remember what happened last time the border fell."

Two girls stormed into the cabin, arguing over something. Keeley didn't care what, and she ignored them completely. "Come on, Cleo. Please? For your little half-sister?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2018, 7:14 am

Cleo sighed reluctantly. "Fine," she grumbled. "But only because I love my siblings. What are you two bickering about anyway?" she frowned, looking at the two other daughters of Aphrodite, who were now starting to hurl insults at each other. "Hey, don't you talk like that to your sister!" she chided, although she was secretly living for the drama.
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 5/4/2018, 8:11 am

They started talking over each other and Keeley covered her ears. “Calm down! Aaliyah, you talk first.” She said.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/7/2018, 8:18 am

"Keeley's right." Cleopatra looked over to her sister Aaliyah, wondering what on earth was going on now. Had Danielle stolen her Guccis? Or was it the chewing gum in the lipstick? She knew who the culprit was for that one...
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 5/7/2018, 8:27 am

"Danielle stole my lipstick." She said.

"Gods above. That's what you two were screaming about?" Keeley mutters.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/8/2018, 6:29 pm

"Keeley, it's a serious matter," Cleo said with a straight face. "Was it your Chanel, Aaliyah? Oh gods it was, wasn't it? I'm so sorry for your loss, sweetie... all my condolences..."
    Keeley_Star
    Keeley_Star

Female

Post by Keeley_Star 7/11/2018, 8:51 am

Keeley just rolled her eyes and flopped back onto her bed. "Gods above. Buy a new one or flirt with someone to get it. That's how you normally do it, isn't it?" She challenged, looking straight at Aaliyah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 8:02 pm