A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Puppet Strings [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female
Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-06-22

Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2017, 8:27 pm

Rebel pulled away and grinned at the boy. "See," She teased. "You do love me. So, what do you do for fun -- besides the puppets, snakes, and weird chains in your sleeves."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female
Number of posts : 3262
Registration date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2017, 8:32 pm

Not wanting to argue, and not really having the energy for it he simply shrugged, "That's all i really do."

It was kind of sad to be honest, he didn't do much and seeing as he didn't date or anything it meant he was stuck in a rut and couldn't get out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://mixer.com/Chessieblud
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2017, 8:46 pm

Rebel jumped out of the boy's lap as a metaphorical lightbulb appeared above her head. Rebel always got crazy ideas like that that made her silvery eyes lite up with mischief. It usually was a bad thing.

"I have an idea!" She declared, turning her bright stare at Marionette. "We can pull a prank! Those are always fun! We could pull it on the Ares kids or the Aphrodite kids, they always scream really loud."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2017, 9:57 pm

"I babysit an Ares kid," he said with a raised brow, "I also dislike pranks."

He had been pranked on for so long in his life that all pranks were a bit of a remembrance of when he was younger and it was always because he didn't know about his family.
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2017, 10:01 pm

"Ugh," Rebel said, crumbling back to the ground to sit back next to the boy. "What do you want to dooooooo?" She drew out, rolling around in the grass.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2017, 12:26 am

"I don't know," he said blushing from embarrassment for not being like one of the normal demigods.

He hugged his knees to his chest and pulled out his music box from the bag that also held his puppets and wound it up to watch the little ballerina spin and play the tune from the movie Anastasia. He watched it spin and spin and he felt relaxed again, as if it were a giant hug that reminded him of his mom.
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2017, 12:41 am

Rebel watched the device. "Where did you get that?" She asked him leaning over his shoulder to look at it. "It's nice."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2017, 3:54 pm

"It's the only thing I have from before i moved to camp," He said while watching the music box and humming along softly in tune with the music.
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2017, 4:04 pm

"It's cute," Rebel observed before sitting back in her seat. "One of my brothers has one of those things, but it's more of a prank object. It will start playing music and then squirt water at someone's face! We call it Ballerina-Roulette," Rebel grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/27/2017, 9:42 pm

Marionette nodded a bit and continued to watch his little music box while humming along to the tune and then glanced at the girl.

"I take it Im not very exciting," he muttered and continued to watch the little box and hum along.
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/28/2017, 3:49 pm

"Exciting? Like, big bad roller coaster or sky-diving excitement?" Rebel asked. "No, but that doesn't mean I'm not having fun."
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/28/2017, 10:00 pm

Netta gave a slow nod as the music finished and he set the little device to the side before going back to leaning his remaining two dolls, sitting in silence and working carefully with the well crafted figurines.

"People don't usually like me. Alice did, but she was insane," he paused for a short but longer and sighed, "I miss her."
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/30/2017, 6:52 pm

Rebel gave him a confused, yet curious look. "Who's Alice?"
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/31/2017, 1:22 am

"She's a daughter of Mania who was from Wonderland, of rather that she believed she was the Red Queen of Wonderland. I liked her, she was funny and like a sister to me," He smiled softly before sighing and shrugging, "But she went back to England for a long time and I don't know if she's coming back."
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/1/2017, 3:36 pm

"She sounds great," Rebel tried to give him a comforting smile. She wasn't very good with comforting people, but she tried her best. "Until she comes back, you have me. Even after she comes back you have me." Rebel grinned at him, her eyes sparkling slightly.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat
Loyal Member
The Cheshire Cat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2017, 2:08 am

"She isn't coming back. Alice believes the Rabbit Hole is opening up again and wants to go back to Wonderland to rule her Queendom," His voice was soft but he gave a curt smile when she did the same.
Back to top Go down
BriseisBailey5780
BriseisBailey5780

Female

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/17/2017, 6:01 pm

Rebel kept grinning as she twiddled with her thumbs. "It's nice talking to you, you know? You're a pretty chill bud to have."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppet Strings [private]   Puppet Strings [private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppet Strings [private]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-