A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A New Apprentice [Private]

BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2017-06-22

A New Apprentice [Private] Empty A New Apprentice [Private]

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 2:14 pm

Rebel was practicing with her dagger, just doing some spins and some jumps with it to work the kinks out of her neck from waking up outside her cabin. Being a daughter of Hermes, she was used to that kind of thing happening. Rebel was switching her celestial bronze dagger hand to hand as she practiced some simple and slow moves with it to warm up. Her chocolate hair was in a braid as she was wearing some leggings and a sleeveless CHB shirt. She was ready for a hard day of training.

Rebel went over her armor that she left on the floor and started strapping it on. She needed to start fighting in her armor more so she could still move as fast in it as without it. Rebel even started climbing the lava wall with it on. She picked pick up her celestial bronze sword and walked back over to the center of the area. She practiced some more aerial moves with her sword.
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female
    Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2017-04-02

A New Apprentice [Private] Empty Re: A New Apprentice [Private]

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 3:04 pm

This morning, Kazie had found a dragonfly near the Hermes cabin and had decided to chase it. Now, the six-year-old, on her chase, ran paths with the sword fighting arena.

Cool! She thought, gazing around, having totally forgotten about the dragonfly. She pulled down her purple tee-shirt, and walked up to the first person she saw. She looked at the girl. She was slender, with light brown hair and silver eyes. "You're very pretty," she said, interrupting the girl's session. "I like your armor."
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 3:29 pm

Rebel would have felt really bad if she cut that midget in half.

She almost did. The brunette was so focused that she had a mini heart attack and almost thought the little girl was a baby cyclops and cut her in half. That would have been hard to explain to Chiron.

Rebel kneeled down so she was almost at eye level with the little girl. She was dark skinned with poufy hair and was absolutely adorable. "Why thank you," She said with a large grin that she was almost known for. "I'm Rebel, daughter of Hermes. What's your name?"
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 3:39 pm

"I'm Kazie!" She exclaimed, a bright smile on her face, seeming not at all phased by the incident. Kazie looked at Rebel's dagger, her face nearing it. "That looks really awesome." She said "But not as awesome as super awesome mallet. I left it in the cabin, but trust me it's super cool."

With that, Kazie looked back at Rebel and did a little bounce on her toes. "Do you think it poss-possible--" she had trouble pronouncing the moderately sized word, " Yeah! Possible, to do those moves with a mallet?"
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 3:57 pm

Rebel put a thoughtful expression on her face before grinning like a psychopath. "A mallet would be great! You could smash those monsters to the ground! Now, Kazie, how may I help you?"
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 4:15 pm

"Can I watch you do cool stuff with that?" She pointed to her dagger. "I wanna see!" She sat down, criss-cross-apple-sauce and looked up at Rebel with huge brown eyes.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 5:06 pm

"Why of course!" Rebel jumped up from her kneeling spot and repositioned her knife. The daughter of Hermes could be a little bit (okay, a lot) of a show off, especially when it came to her knife -- to which she was highly trained with.

Rebel wanted to make it entertaining though, so she did a few simple jabs before dropping her knife and moving into a hand stand, catching the flat part of the blade in her mouth

Rebel's arms shook with the strength of keeping herself up. It took her a year to master that move and it took a lot of trips to the infirmary and trying to explain why she had cuts all over her mouth. Even then she couldn't do it for very long. She went sprung out of the hand stand and spit the knife back out of her mouth with a grin.
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 5:20 pm

"Woah!" She clapped her hands, " That is so so super amazing!" She wondered how Rebel had learned to do that, but to be honest, she was so impressed, she didn't have the ability to ask. The coolest thing she had ever done with her mallet was killing a spider crawling on her bunk.

Maybe one day she'd do something like that!
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 5:23 pm

"That was pretty cool, but do want to have some real fun?" The daughter of Hermes asked, putting her hands on Kazie's shoulders, her silver eyes shining with mischief. Rebel was ready to cause some chaos.
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 5:27 pm

Kaize grinned, bouncing at her new friend. "Yeah!" She laughed, looking up at Rebel. "What are we going to do? Where are we going to go?" The small bean was clearly excited- as she continued firing questions at Rebel.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 5:31 pm

Rebel tapped her chin and thought. Pranking have like a sixth sense for her. She knew different pranks, how to pull them, and when they would be best. A lightbulb suddenly went off in her head.

"We are going to get some shaving cream and put in all the armor in camp!" Rebel smirked and then added, "Except mine of course. Are you up for it?"
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 5:35 pm

She nodded, thinking about her oversized armor. "But not mine either!" She announced, doing a little power-fist in the air. Kazie, however, did not know where they had to go in order to pull this prank, as she realized after taking a few steps.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 5:47 pm

"Follow, midget, we got work to do!" Rebel grinned as she lead the smaller girl to the Hermes cabin, grabbing some shaving cream as she tried to avoid all the traps that was set around everyone's bunks. You could never trust your stuff around a cabin of thieves.

"Now, we first go to the armory, then the Ares cabin, and then we go into everyone's cabin's to put it in their armor then. This will involve stealth. Do you think you have what it takes?" Kazie asked Rebel, narrowing her eyes as she spoke in a military voice.
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 5:56 pm

"Of-Of course! I think!" She responded, nodding her head. "Just tell me what to do." Kazie put her thumbs in her short's pockets. She looked towards her bunk, wandering near it. By now, she had memorized each trap and dodged them well.

"Is there anything we need?"

OOC: Should we move this to the Hermes Cabin Forum?
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 5:58 pm

OOC: Naw, because we'll just be moving around the whole camp with this.

"Follow me!" Rebel declared without an explanation, walking out of Cabin 11 and towards the armory. "I'll give you some shaving cream and we split up and conquer the armory!"

Rebel gave her a can of shaving cream before moving towards the armor, putting it all over the insides. "Just like that."
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 6:05 pm

Kazie nodded, her black frills seemingly more poofy after walking around. She walked over to the next set of armor, and a beautiful set it was, but she knew she had to ruin it. She smiled, and pushed down the cap with two hands and squirting the white stuff all over it, from the inside to the outside, to the feathers on top of the Corinthian.

She continued to do this, armor set after armor set, and found it was quite fun indeed.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 6:11 pm

It took a whole twenty minutes for the pair to finish shaving the cream of the armory! Yeah, Rebel is a poet.

"Next stop, Ares cabin! They have so much armor in there that they could have plenty for the whole US army."
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 6:22 pm

"Would anyone be in there?" Kazie asked, looking to Rebel. She had shaving cream covering her hands and purple shirt, but she didn't mind much, smoothing her shirt and smearing it into the fabric.

She grabbed what remained of her bottle and attempted to flip it into her hand, which ended with a tiny mess of shaving cream on the floor. Oh, how she loved this stuff.
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 6:29 pm

Rebel frowned for a moment. "Good thing I have you. I don't really think stuff through. We'll have to do a distraction to draw them out. You stand out here and start crying and screaming. Throw a big fit and hopefully the Ares kids will run out, then I'll go in with the shaving cream and try to get out fast. Distract them. Try to draw them away from the cabin and then run back to me. Get the Ares kids and some others to argue, so then you can come back and help out!"

Last edited by BriseisBailey5780 on 7/8/2017, 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 7/8/2017, 6:31 pm

OOC: Before I respond, did you mean "'Good thing I have you'" or "'Good thing I hate you.'"?
    BriseisBailey5780
    BriseisBailey5780

Female

Post by BriseisBailey5780 7/8/2017, 6:47 pm

OOC: WHOOPS I MEANT GOOD THING I HAVE YOU I'LL FIX IT!
    mehbeh1
    mehbeh1

Female

Post by mehbeh1 10/11/2017, 3:51 pm

OOC: Sorry it took sooo long. I moved to Germany this summer and it was very busy. Apologies. If you're done with this, that's fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 12:06 am