A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

What if...(private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

What if...(private) Empty What if...(private)

Post by Morgan Landry 8/2/2017, 4:45 pm

Chris had spent most of the afternoon dicing up dummies in the arena. If he spent enough time away from the Demeter cabin, he figured people would never find out what had happened between him and Cypress.

Gods of Olympus, he thought, indulging in the sweet, tantalizing memories.

The dummy almost cut him in half and he deflected the blow with a twist of his sword. Today the son of Ares was training shirtless, wearing nothing but some camouflage pants and his camp beads. A shark tooth necklace hung on his developed chest. His muscles rolled underneath his tan skin as he fought the animated dummy, slashing and stabbing in the wink of an eye. Sweat coated his face, his red hair damp in the sunlight. He was sore of course but would never admit it.
    Just like he wouldn't admit his blossoming relationship with Cypress. He was pretty sure Chiron knew -- nothing much you can hide from someone who's lived 3000 years. And Argus had probably spotted them at some point too.
    But no demigod possibly knew.
    Why couldn't he just be open about it? Simple, he was scared.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

What if...(private) Empty Re: What if...(private)

Post by Green 8/2/2017, 5:43 pm

What if...(private) Tumblr_o0phtadAD51tfgjnso4_250

After his encounter with Chris, Cypress had been limping. It wasn't as noticeable as he thought it was, though he was sure that the Aphrodite cabin and other demigods of love deities knew exactly why. The Son of Demeter had just finished growing strawberries with the rest of his siblings when he decided that he would head to the arena. He knew that Chris was there and decided to surprise him.

Dressed in his camp shirt, cargo pants, and straw hat. Cypress spotted the animated dummy training with Chris. A smile came to his face at the sight. Clearing his throat, Cypress made his way passed the gate and sat on the first bench to watch his boyfriend. Courter. Whatever.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/3/2017, 4:43 pm

The automaton crumpled to a pile of gears and dented metal in front of Chris, who scratched his back with the flat of his blade. That was a tough one. He was sweaty and sore, but not ready to stop training.

"Come on you big pile of harpy dung," he grunted, nudging the dead automaton, waiting for it to rewire itself. "You can be faster than that." But since he'd pretty much destroyed it, it could take some time. Chris' eyes swept up to the bleachers of the arena in annoyance and his eyes fell on....

Gods. His throat went dry.

After checking no one was around, Chris lifted his hand in a little wave. It probably looked awkward and weird and stupid, but to the Furies with it. Hoping he wasn't blushing, the son of Ares started making his way over.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/4/2017, 2:23 pm

Watching the son of Ares train made Cypress feel a lot of things and the majority of them are emotions that only a kid of Himeros could relate to. A wide smile came across his face.

"Hey, Solider, " Cypress waved back to Chris. When he came close to him, he stood up with a wince and placed his hands on the sides of his neck, "Guess who's sore?"

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/5/2017, 3:39 pm

Chris tried not to blush. He failed. At the same time, a pleased grin crept onto his angular face. "Sorry not sorry," he whispered into Cypress' ear, sneaking a kiss on the dark skin of his neck. He wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled him close. Suddenly though, a group of demigods entered the arena and Chris hastily stepped back, coughing into his fist and clearing his throat. "So! Er.. Your stance. Gotta work on your stance."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/5/2017, 4:03 pm

Cypress was about to respond with a playful tease when suddenly Chris pulled away. The son of Demeter knitted his eyebrows in confusion when it finally dawned on him. He was ashamed of him?

"...I see." He clicked his tongue before folding his arms over his chest. Cypress started to back away before turning around and walking away.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/5/2017, 6:05 pm

Sh!t. He screwed up. Chris almost called after Cypress but he didn't want everyone's attention on them. Godsdamnit. He threw down his practice sword and took long strides after the son of Demeter, breaking into a run as soon as he was out of everyone's sight.

"Cypress! Wait!" he called. "I...I didn't mean to.."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/6/2017, 8:10 pm

Cypress didn't want to hear anything from Chris right now, but he knew that ignoring him wasn't going to help. "...Looks, I understand. Big Bad Ares Man can't be seen with a daisy picking Demeter kid." Cypress turned around to look at the slightly shorter male and sighed heavily.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/7/2017, 5:43 pm

"It's not that!" Chris said, scrambling after him. "Emmer, please!"

He came to a stop and looked up at Cypress' warm, earthy eyes --the visual contact made his heart stumble inside his chest. He tried grabbing his hand. "Cypress... What I told you behind the Apollo cabin... it's true. I know I acted like a jerk just now, it's just... this is new to me. You're my first guy crush, the first one I actually admitted to myself. I don't really know how to handle, you know, all of this." His green eyes searched Cypress' face. He didn't know if he should tell him about his mother, he didn't want to scare him off. Cypress was too precious to him.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/8/2017, 2:54 am

Cypress sighed and shook his head while Chris tried to explain himself. He didn't want to hear this from the son of Ares, but Cypress knew that he had to. He was sure that what Chris was saying was the truth, but Cypress wanted it to be bullsh!t. He wanted to just run off toward the forest and never return.

But then Chris reached out to take his hand. He let him.

"...You...have a lot to work on Christopher." He sniffed and took his hand to hug himself; the grass in a five inch radius of him started to brown.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/9/2017, 7:24 am

The wilting grass made Chris' heart feel as if it was splitting at the seams. "Emmer... I'm sorry," was all he could say. You idiot, say something else! Chris racked his brain but he didn't a way with sweet words like Aphrodite kids, or the silver tongue of an Athena camper. Honestly he wanted to say he was afraid, but his ego forbade him that. Chris Moreau-Lupurelli, seasoned camper, war veteran and @sshole-in-chief could not possibly admit he was scared of anything.
    He squared his shoulders. "Look, I know people here are pretty chill with the whole gay stuff. I mean, cabin 10 has a whole thing dedicated to LGBT topics and the Apollo's made it clear they'd fight anyone who has a problem with Will and Nico being together. But..." He stopped for a moment, then continued. "Ever since I met you, I've been confused. It's a good confusion, mind you! I'm just sorta questioning everything I've felt up till now. It's like there was some sort of fog in my brain and now it's slowly clearing up if that makes sense."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/9/2017, 12:36 pm

The son of Demeter sighed and shook his head. He didn't know what to do or say to Chris. He knew how it felt to be confused and afraid of how people would react after finding out that they were gay. He didn't want to leave Chris on his own, but the best thing for him right now was to figure out how he felt.

"...You have to figure thin's out, Chris. If me bein' here is confusin' you, then..." Cypress gulped, "I-I can't even hold you right now to tell you this because you'll just make away. You're afraid of showin' me any kind of affection in public."

Cypress sighed and turned around before heading behind the Apollo cabin. At least Chris would be able to do something there.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/11/2017, 2:36 pm

Chris was very busy cussing himself out in his head. Every sentence Cypress finished made him feel worse. Why couldn't he just appreciate the fact he had an actual shot with his crush? Why did he have to ruin this? Okay he didn't have the best experience with same-sex stuff back home, but ... camp was home. He could be himself here. People wouldn't judge him for dating a wonderful, clever, handsome, athletic, fascinating, sculptural.... okay, got a bit sidetracked, but the point still stands. People may be surprised to see him 'go over to the gay side' after having dated so many girls in the past, but to Hades with them. He could always stick their heads down the toilet.

Chris was having the above going on his head, so when Cypress turned heels and headed off, he clenched his fists and ran after him. "Hey, wait!" he called. Then only did he realize the son of Demeter was leading him behind the Apollo cabin. Their spot. "Ooooohhh... You clever little thing," he smirked and pulled him close.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/23/2020, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/14/2017, 1:37 am

Derek glared at him from over his shoulder to show that he wasn't about to get a reward. Once they made it behind the Apollo cabin, he pushed the son of Ares against the back of the sun bright outer wall.

"Well? Show me what you wanted to do when you saw me."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/26/2017, 10:20 am

Chris was surprised by the outburst. Normally Cypress was the sweet one -- well sweet maybe, but definitely not innocent. His eyes narrowed and he grabbed his shoulders, pinning him against the shining golden wall. He looked into Cypress' brown eyes for a moment then raised his lips to meet his, pressing a long and thirsty kiss on his mouth.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply!

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 9/23/2020, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/29/2017, 2:49 am

Ooc: it's okay!

BIC: Cypress kissed his lips back, but pulled away from his to glare at him some more. He studied his freckled his face before sighing and and relaxing his face.

"...I'm tryin' to work with you, Chris. I like you a lot and I want this to work out, but you can't treat me...you can't stuff me in the closet and pull me out when you want to. If Nico and Will can walk around here like they do, then a tough, sexy, strong, warrior, daddy-of-a-demigod like you." Cypress moved his hands down to Chris' chest and smiled a bit. "Got it, soldier?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 4:14 pm