A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Training (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Training (private) Empty Training (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 8/6/2017, 5:55 pm

"Don't be so aggressive and focus on where your sword goes," the optio sighed with an obvious deal of annoyance. He took his sword from Sasha's neck and went back to their starting positions. "Again. Try to think a bit before you strike."

Unfortunately for her, thinking wasn't exactly her forte. Sasha liked bashing in, headbutting stuff and keeping strategy for later. She probably wouldn't become an admired general anytime soon but at least she was still alive or so she told herself. The daughter of Mellona went into fighting stance and exchanged a series of loud powerful blows with her optio, shockwaves rippling up her arms and making her teeth rattle. She clenched her jaw. Their blades flashed in the sunlight, her muscles ached. They'd been training for almost two hours now, with barely a pause, and she was sweating hard. Her purple workout tee stuck to her skin, her headband fell over her eyes instead of holding her hair back. But she still fought fiercely, putting in all the reflexes she'd picked up since joining the legion.

Still, the optio managed to disarm her all too quickly. "Really, Huang? That feint was obvious, you should've seen it coming." Sasha glared at him, panting noisily as he went on about everything she could've done better in the last minute or so they'd been fighting. Eventually the dude let out another tired sigh. "Look, I'm gonna go help the new probatio. Why don't you go with uh,... Evie over there? She should be a good match for you, a bit above your caliber maybe." She turned to look at the dashing daughter of Venus and mentally facepalmed. Her training hour was doomed. How was she supposed to fight someone like that when all she'd be able to think about is how gorgeous she looked?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

Training (private) Empty Re: Training (private)

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/8/2017, 2:02 am

Strike, parry, strike again. Evie had been doing this for a while know, though she had lost track of time pretty much right after she had stepped foot into the training area. The optio had let her be after she had gladly disarmed him twice, though he never failed to return the favor. That had been when the other girl came in, the one with the curly brown hair. Evangaline had always liked curly hair on others... Focus, Clarke, she chided herself. And so she did.

In her arms, she could feel the burning sensation of the work-out, the adrenaline pumping through her veins. Her hair was coming out of her ponytail in loose strands, sticking to the side of her face hear in there. Her feet apart, one foot in front of the other, she would lunge at her target, shifting all of her weight onto the foot in front, making her strike force full. She decapitated the dummy with a satisfied smirk. It was at that moment that she heard her name.

Letting her sword fall to her side, her black tank-top clinging to her figure she heard the optios words: "Why don't you go with uh.... Evie over there?"

She turned to find the curly haired girl from earlier looking at her. She couldn't help but give a quiet, short laugh, seeing her facepalm. "Come on now, mate," she said tauntingly, "I might go easy on ya."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/9/2017, 3:48 pm

Please don't go easy on me, Sasha thought and mentally shook herself. No such thoughts on duty, dammit!

"Let's go," she nodded and readied her sword. Not waiting for Evie to attack her, she took a run at her, an actual run, and brought her sword down on her as hard as she could. She'd seen Evie fight before and knew there was a 99,96% chance she'd block it. But oh well, a girl can dream.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/10/2017, 2:07 am

The other girl didn't wait to start, that was for sure. Seeing Sasha charge towards her, lifting her sword, Evie would lift hers up in order to block the strike. She did so successfully, hearing the familiar clang of metal on metal, and feeling just how much force that Sasha had put into the blow.

"Come on now. That move might have worked on a Cyclops. But they're big and dumb. Don't you think that I'm smarter than a monster, love?," she would say in a taunting tone of voice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/11/2017, 3:50 pm

If Evie called her love again, Sasha would lose it. She was probably already blushing really hard right now under her helmet.

"Isn't this what we're training for, fighting Cyclopes? I mean I'm sure as Pluto not fighting gorgeous girls like you." She meant every bit of that and didn't regret it. "So anyway! Imma try that again," she said and swung her gladius at Evie's neck.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/13/2017, 1:15 am

Hearing Sashas comment, Evie couldn't help but smile at the girls compliment under her own helmet and allow herself a small laugh.

"You do have a point," she responded, moving out of the way just in time to avoid the other girls blade. "Ah, moving faster, I see. Nice job." Evangeline swung her own sword towards the girls left. "Just because you pay me compliments and I like the doesn't mean that I'm still not going to try my hardest to beat you in a sword fight, however." She was grinning from ear to ear now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/14/2017, 4:16 am

Their swords clanked and rang in the training area. Sasha realized what the optio had said about being the calibre above -- Evie was a murderer. She was both quick and strong. Sasha on her hand didn't have any form of strategy but made up for that with aggressivity and headbutts.
    She lost count of how many times Evie disarmed her. Or "killed" her. She kept going as hard as she could until the trumpets sounded for the lessons end.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/14/2017, 9:54 pm

Sasha may not have had as much experience, but she was a fighter. That was one thing Evie could be sure of. By the time the trumpets sounded, she was almost glad to be done with the training session. Unfortunately, that meant that they would have to part ways...

Evangeline removed her helmet, her hair sticking to her face even more now. "You know, you really aren't half bad.'
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/18/2017, 12:35 pm

Sasha sheathed her sword, pulling her helmet from her head. "Thanks. I'm better with bees than with swords." She shook her thick curls. "Your mum... Venus right?"

OOC: sorry I know its short pls dont hate me
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/28/2017, 12:48 am

Bees... that was interesting. "Yeah. Um... I don't recall yours at the moment." She laughed short and nervous at the end of her sentence. Evie usually didn't forget things like that.

Ooc: hate you? Gods no. Never ♡
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/29/2017, 7:49 am

OOC: hug

BIC: Sasha tried not to feel hurt about that. After all she didn't know everyone in the 5th Cohort personally either. "My divine mom is Mellona," she told Evie as they headed out. "And my grandma is Cloacina. Bee goddess and drain goddess -- it's a dream team for powers." The two were not commonly known deities, though to be fair being the grandchild of Cloacina had helped her enormously since demigods tend to spend a great deal of time in the sewers.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 8/31/2017, 6:12 am

"Ah, okay. Both your mom and your grandmother have more of the flattering Roman names, if you don't mind my saying," she said with a small laugh. It was true. God named tended to be difficult to pronounce, but the two that Sasha had listed off sounded pretty to say the least. Maybe French or Italian. Evie just hopped Sasha seen her reasoning behind her comment.

"What all can you do in the power department, since you lucked up and got such a dynamic duo and all?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/31/2017, 12:48 pm

Sasha laughed. "True that names like Heliogabalus aren't the smexiest." She glanced at Evie, a curious glint in her eyes. Is she flirting? But she didn't have time to find out. The moment they reached the Mess Hall, Sasha's friends called her over to their table. She nodded and waved at them, then turned to look at the gorgeous punk rock girl she had sparred with just ten minutes ago. "How about you team up with me during war games and find out?" she offered before being dragged away by two of her Cohort mates.

OOC: New topic?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 10/4/2017, 2:17 am

Evie smiled as they entered the mess hall. Hearing Sasha's comment, her smile got slightly bigger. War games were one of her favorite things at camp...

She vary had time to respond as the other girl was being dragged away. "Sounds like a plan!" She instantly regreted it. Not because of Sasha, but because it wasn't flirty enough. Maybe she should have said date. Then again, it was probably to early for that.

OOC: Sorry the response is so late. But of course these two need another topic!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 8:56 am