A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Morgan Landry
HaleyTheRandom
6 posters

*Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

*Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*  Empty *Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/3/2018, 1:24 am

*clears throat*
    *straightens bowtie*

Okay, lifeforms. Listen up. I see you guys popping in and out of here, and I see some new faces as well joining up. However, what I don't see is a lot of active topics. I'm not coming at anyone, but I though that I would make a thread where we can all thread with one another. As I'm writing this, I realize that it probably belongs in the RP invite part of the forum. Whatever.

So, maybe this won't work as much as I hope, but if you're active, and willing to write, drop some character info down below. Of heck, just drop in and say hello. I'd love to hear from all of you.

I, myself, currently have three characters available for y'all to write with. The first is Haley, my self insert. She is a child of Hecate, and is socially awkward. She's the type that once you get to know her, she won't stop talking. She's just an extremely awkward, super sarcastic, band obsessed dork.
    Then there's Aria, my child of Athena. Last but not least, my favorite little bish known as Evie. She is a child of Venus, and a member of the Fifth Cohort.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

*Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*  Empty Re: *Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2018, 8:24 pm

HALEY
    Love the topic. Here are some options:

Dayami & Haley. (Dayami is a very chatty daughter of Thalia, she makes the worst puns)

Whatever happened to Sasha and Evie? Ship the hell out of it

I think I'm gonna convert some of my Egyptian and Norse characters, cause I think Aria would go well with Theo and Dana
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

*Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*  Empty Re: *Insert something witty and attention grabbing here.*

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/4/2018, 1:59 am

Yay! Floster likes my idea. Totally not fangirling right now.

Puns? I love puns. Bring all the puns. Where do you think those two would meet?

I forgot to make the other topic for those two! I'll get on it asap. Honestly, they're one of my hands down favorite ships at the moment.

Interesting.... I have a lot of new characters that I need to get started on myself xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/6/2018, 4:35 am

Hmm...how about the amphitheater? Dayami likes to tap dance.

Please link me to the topic when it's up :D
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 4/9/2018, 3:40 pm

Hi
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/9/2018, 11:49 pm

Morgan, here is topic for Sasha and Evie. I'll get you the other one ASAP.

https://www.camphalfblood.org/t24673-to-flirt-or-not-to-flirt-that-is-the-question#1245813

Also, helloooooo Leo!! How goes it?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/11/2018, 4:43 pm

Id be hella down to do some rp, ive been waiting for ages to post again. I have too many characters to count at this point so feel free to pick from my collection
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/12/2018, 12:15 am

Chesh!!!

I remember a while back you and I talked about a thread with Andy and Haley? I'll take a look at your invite again and see if I could come up with anything else, depending on how many threads you'd be down for with little 'ol me xD
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/12/2018, 10:45 pm

Girly, i will be down for any number of threads. Im actually in the process of remaking all my characters and adding new ones so for now just go off whomever I have listed until i get another list up and running.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/13/2018, 1:09 am

Gods, same. I have so many ideas for characters floating in my head right now.

I spent three hours on Haleys new updated form last night and actually got it finished before my laptop decided to glitch and close out the freaking web browser.

Lemme get Morgi's thread for her, and then I'll make ours.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 4/13/2018, 2:33 am

no rush. just lemme know when you post it and who you want me to rp
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/13/2018, 9:56 pm

Morgan, your other thread. http://www.camphalfblood.org/t24674-artsy-stuff

Chesh, for you, my love. I'd love it if you posted with Andy, as Haley needs more sibling connections, but I'd be down for writing with any of your babes. http://www.camphalfblood.org/t24676-doing-chorse-y-stuff#1245823
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Post by FinnsRainbow 5/3/2018, 8:18 am

Hi Haley, i dont think weve ever RPed =) Fancy a topic?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/3/2018, 4:17 pm

I think we talked about it once or twice, but never really got around to it. xD

But sure, I'd be down for something. Did you have anything particular in mind?
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Post by FinnsRainbow 5/4/2018, 2:57 pm

Technically Aria and David are related so we could test the water for some sibling dynamics haha'

also idk but Evie and Lillie seem like they could get on? Both are kinda punk-rock chicks, plus their god parents are really important in the roman pantheon (Venus & Mars)
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/9/2018, 2:21 pm

How about both?

Aria does need more sibling relations and I just love posting with Evie. xD
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/9/2018, 2:32 pm

Did someone say sibling relation?

Ayyyy, I have to get in this.

If I recall correctly, I had two characters, twin kids of Athena:

- Rick: A-hole Certified™. He’s basically my self insert + Rick Sanchez + Steve Jobs. Rick Sanchez because he’s an inventor who makes sh!t. Steve Jobs because he’s a genius at manipulating people and having control over things.

- Reyna: basically female Rick, but much less a-holey.

Let’s do a sibling thread ehehehe with Aria
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 5/22/2018, 6:14 pm

Aye. I remember those two!

Where do you think would be the most likely place for them all to meet up?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 4:42 am