A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 929
    Registration date : 2015-01-14

To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question. Empty To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/9/2018, 11:46 pm

Ah, war-games. Potentially Evangalines favorite activity of all time. Why? Because of the violence, of course. That was one of the main reasons war-games, other than training. Also, it gave her plenty of openings to trash talk her opponents. She was currently dressed in almost full body armor, her helmet under her arm as she surveyed the people around her. Her long blonde hair was pulled back lazily from her face.

That was when she spotted the familiar figure whom she had sparred with, just a few previous days before. Sasha... the way the name rolled off your tongue... Evie walked over with confidence, politely tapping the other girl on her shoulder. "If I remember correctly," she began, a playful tone in her voice, "you asked me to pair with you the other day?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question. Empty Re: To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

Post by Morgan Landry 4/15/2018, 7:27 am

Sasha spun around. Her heart dropped.

"Oh, hi," she said trying to look smooth despite the dinosaur band-aid on her nose.

Evie looked flawless as usual, her long ponytail glamorously messy in and I-didn't-even-try way. She looked powerful and warrior-like in her armour with her helmet glinting under her arm. Sasha on her side was in a purple camp shirt and urban camouflage pants, a her hair sticking out from beneath her helmet. A couple of bees were sunning themselves on her shoulder guards.

"Pairing up? Yeah sure! Are you more offense or defense?"
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question. Empty Re: To Flirt or Not to Flirt? That is the question.

Post by HaleyTheRandom 4/27/2018, 4:03 am

Evie tried to not laugh seeing the dinosaur band-aid on the other girls nose. It wasn't meant to be a mean laugh, of course, and luckily she didn't laugh. It would have been hell to have to explain. In fact, she found the band-aid to make Sasha even look cuter than she already did.

"A little of both, but I prefer offense," she responded. She took a moment before speaking again, a playful smile on her face. "I'm sorry, love, but you've got to explain the dino's."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2018, 12:50 pm

Love. She called me Love!!! Sasha tried not to let her brain short-circuit. It was probably no flirt anyway, Evie was just being nice. Yes that must be it. Don't get your hopes up.
    "Oh um," she said, rubbing her nose sheepishly, "I got in a fight with someone. They weren't very nice, so I headbutted them and bruised my nose. The dinos...were all I had left in my first aid box."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 12/20/2023, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/2/2018, 8:51 pm

Hearing her comment, it took Evie all she had in her not to grin from ear to ear. Could Sasha literally get any cuter? "Not stereotypical at all," she said. Her tone suddenly got more serious. "So I need to kick anybodies apple-john for you?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/4/2018, 8:12 am

OOC: looks like Shakespeare's got you :P

BIC: Even though Sasha would delight in seeing Evie kick anyone's @ss, she was a one-person-battle kind of legionary. "If anyone gets to me, I like kicking them in the podex myself." She smiled more boldly than she felt. "But if I ever need back-up, I'll send you an Iris-Message."

"Right, listen up commilitones!" Their optio had stepped forward, her armor glistening gold in the sunlight. "We're going to proceed as follows." She started going on in detail about maniples and skirmishers, battle formation and tactical deployment. Sasha was listening intently. She may not be much of a strategic thinker but she knew how to make a plan work. She'd been trained by Lupa after all.
    Luckily, she had been assigned to be among the skirmishers, along with Evie. One of her favourite roles. They would be the first contact with the "enemy", so she could throw javelins and headbutt as much as she wanted.

"I wonder what kind of surprises they have for us in there," she told her, looking at the fortress.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/2/2021, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/4/2018, 9:15 am

OOC: Didn't even realize that. XD

BIC: Evie smiled and nodded her head in understanding. "'I'd be more than happy to help, of course." As the optio commanded their attention, Evangaline turned to look at them. She was happy that she would be attacking. Sasha coming along added to the excitement.

"There's no telling," Evie replied. "But plan on omockimg our a whole porta people."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/5/2018, 5:23 am

They got in position. It was always beautiful, the way the legionaries got into formation, fitting into neat lines, like interlocking gears. The drumming of two hundred spiked boots against the Fields of Mars always sent a shiver down Sasha's spine. She was born for this, not matter what others said, no matter what jibes she got for her godly ancestry. She was a warrior. Child of Rome; that was what Lupa had called her before sending her on her way to Camp Jupiter. Now was the time to prove it.
    Sasha had arrived at the front with the other skirmishers. From here it would be easy to attack swiftly, then retreat within the troops. Somewhere to their left, the horn blew. Reyna was circling above them on her pegasus, watching with eagle eyes. Sasha drew her gladius and charged.
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/5/2018, 9:15 am

As Evangaline got into formation herself, she would feel the adrenaline course through her body. It was a feeling that she got incredibly often, but one that never got old. It buzzed inside of her like lightning. She was excited for this. Once the horn blew, Evie drew her sword and charged, the imperial gold gleaming in the sun. She followed Sasha in her general direction before coming into contact with her first opponent. There was a brief sword fight before Evie Ever hit them with the butt of her sword, causing them to fall to the ground. She was feeling rather pleased with herself at the moment.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/15/2018, 12:14 pm

Sasha fought in a whirlwind of bees. The humming cloud distracted and frustrated her opponents, flying into their helmets, buzzing against their ears. Her fighting style was not as polished as more seasoned Roman veterans, but with her bees, she had more than a decent chance. Who said anyone had to fight clean?
    HaleyTheRandom
    HaleyTheRandom
    Meme Queen

Female

Post by HaleyTheRandom 6/29/2018, 7:36 pm

Out of the corner of her eye, Evangaline seen the bees. Her was now seriously intrigued, and made a mental note to ask Sasha about it later as they came up on the enemy base. Coming into contact with more of the defenders, she was engaged in more sword fights, the adrenaline coursing through her veins.

OOC: So late, and crap quality. But here. Have a post xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/2/2019, 11:41 am

OOC: You want late & crap quality? :P

BIC: Sasha ducked and parried blows, jumping from one person to the next. Her strategy was never to knock someone out or leave them on the ground, just to annoy them, land a blow or two, and wear them out enough for the person afterwards to finish the job. Despite being chubby, she was very quick on her feet and managed to snake her way through the lines in a matter of moments. Her bees were useful, but they got distracted way too easily by flowers and plants. Sasha always had to snap them back into focus. "I'll give you all the honey you want, just stick with me," she grunted, smashing the pommel of her sword on someone's nose. Panting, she took a brief second to look around. It wasn't as chaotic as she thought. The legionaries were coming out in neat lines, fought, then switched places with those behind them at the blow of a whistle. That way they could rest a little and the opponents would always be faced with fresh fighters. Was better for wearing them down. Defenders always had to constantly be at 100% while attackers could allow themselves to hover at 75%.

Sasha took another brief second to locate Evie. Standing a few meters away, she looked like a goddess of war - which was only half true after all. Sasha watched as she knocked down two legionaries in two seconds, her sword a flash of metal. Holy Venus, stop giving me butterflies in the middle of a battle.

"Ow!!" Sasha tasted dirt. The back of her head hurt like someone had cracked a coconut on it. She blinked away the red stars and rolled around as fast as she could, but someone's spear tucked itself under her chin.

"Daydreaming, are we?"

Goddamn it, it was that optio she couldn't stand.

"Yeah, about pedicabo et irrhumabo te," Sasha shot back. It was sh!te syntax but she didn't care.

The optio spluttered, "How d-DARE you-" he started, before slapping his ear and waving his hands in front of his face. The swarm of bees had come back, buzzing angrily at the person who had attacked the daughter of their goddess. Sasha didn't lose a second, grabbed the spear and shoved its butt hard into his Adam's apple. It wasn't enough to crush his windpipe, but definitely enough to get him to drop to his knees coughing and wheezing. Sasha left him there, "accidentally" kneeing him in the face as she whirled around to face another attacker.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 2:21 pm