A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

All is fair in love and war (Mason)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

All is fair in love and war (Mason)  - Page 2 Empty Re: All is fair in love and war (Mason)

Post by Mason 5/18/2018, 3:28 pm

"Well, yeah, but still, the Romans have a different approach to training than we do as Greeks." Jason grabbed a cup and it magically filled with water. He took a sip. "Well, it's been quite a while now, I want to say like 3 or 4 years now." He put the cup down, and saw her reacting nervously. "If you want, we can go somewhere more private," he whispered.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

All is fair in love and war (Mason)  - Page 2 Empty Re: All is fair in love and war (Mason)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/18/2018, 3:38 pm

She shrugged her shoulders at that, it was impossible to say which way happened to be better. At least, through her eyes anyway. At his suggestion, she flushed. "No... No." Liz stammered swiftly. "I mean... Won't... Won't they think that odd? Like.. Like..." Like we were up to something she left unsaid.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 5/18/2018, 3:42 pm

"Well, no, not like that. I wasn't suggesting we be that type of alone, but just somewhere with less people who have eyes on you?" Jason said with a chuckle.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/18/2018, 3:52 pm

"Oh." The red deepened in her cheeks. Why was talking to guys so difficult? Liz nodded her agreement to that plan. "Okay, I... I think that... That is a... A good idea."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 7:02 am