A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Roman God Questions

DemonickWolf

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-01-17

Roman God Questions Empty Roman God Questions

Post by DemonickWolf 9/25/2018, 2:39 pm

Ok, so... I'm not a stranger to this site. Though I haven't been on in a long while. So, uhhh… glad to be back ^.^ In my past experiences, I've always done Greek demigods, purely for the fact that I know them better and I had always had a love for the Greek Gods. On that note, I've always wanted to make a demigod with both powers of Khione and Thanatos. Well, more specifically, shadow travel, stygian Iron weapons, and control of ice and snow. As far as I know, the only way I could do that is to make a legacy on the Roman side, right? So to my question. Which Gods would provide those powers? I've looked at the list but I haven't learned to much about these specific powers. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you know of a way to have those powers as a Greek, please share!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Roman God Questions Empty Re: Roman God Questions

Post by Morgan Landry 9/26/2018, 2:45 pm

Welcome back!! Omg :D

Yeah indeed if you want both shadow & ice powers, Roman legacies are where it's at. Roman Chione & Aquilo (Roman version of Boreas) are both good for ice powers, maybe even Corus (another winter wind god, Roman Skiron). As for death, the Roman god is Letus but you can also do other underworld deities such as Trivia (Hecate).
    DemonickWolf

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2015-01-17

Post by DemonickWolf 9/26/2018, 5:37 pm

Awesome, thanks for getting back to me ^.^ Another question. How in the world do I create a character form for a legacy?? XD Also, i'm not too familiar with the Roman side, like I said earlier, so i'm not too sure about how to even roleplay as one. Of course, I know that they are found by the Wolf Goddess' children (Forgot her name XD) and train under her until being sent to the Roman equivalent of Halfblood Hill, but beyond that, I have almost no knowledge. So any help or tips would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/27/2018, 5:36 am

You simply take the prepared character form template! Click here, it's the second one down. Just open the spoiler :)

That's totally fine! We're here to help out :) If the Roman demigods/legacies are living in the mortal world, they are found by the wolves, who as you said bring them to the Wolf House to be trained & tested by Lupa, the Wolf Goddess who nurtured Romulus & Remus.
    The Romans equivalent of Half-Blood hill is Camp Jupiter: a training facility where they get enrolled by the 12th Legion of Rome. Here is some additional information.
    If the demigods/legacies live in New Rome, then all they need to join the Legion is a recommendation letter from a relative.

Hope this helped!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 1:19 am