A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

meliae's rp invite!

meliae
    meliae

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2018-09-30

meliae's rp invite! Empty meliae's rp invite!

Post by meliae 10/2/2018, 12:16 pm

hey guys! c: i'm new here and my character just got approved. (shoutout to morgan hahaha) in this topic, i'll be posting info on my characters, as well as any character ideas i have that i want to create in the future. please drop a comment if you want to set up a relationship or link with one of my characters, that would be hella cool.

liam choi, son of phobetor - god of nightmares
    brave. headstrong. loyal. smart. artistic.
    meliae's rp invite! Tenor
    what do you like? walking in the rain. marlboro red. the smell of chinatown in manhattan. roman art. city parkour. the beach. sketching
    what do you dislike? modern art. cats. crowds. dishonesty. team sports. failure.
    hogwarts house gryffindor/slytherin.
    who have you met?
    - lee: a young girl who is kinda fun to be around. liam thinks she's weird but in a good way.
    - arian: she's crazy about art and stuff. liam is annoyed by her.

nael gaspard beauchéne, son of peitho - goddess of persuasion and seduction  
    sly. cocky. male lolita. impenetrable. a flirt.
    meliae's rp invite! 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f556b4c61417277514e4c5a4a6b773d3d2d3631303437303639362e313534356134303065366532656363343238383532363236343736382e676966?s=fit&w=720&h=720
    what do you like? long showers. horror movies. basketball. fashion. girls and boys and everything in between. cats. slow, burning summers. lollipops. ice cream. playing with hair. a cigarette with friends. skating.
    what do you dislike? prudence. hesitation. confusion. the cold. winter. commitment.
    hogwarts house gryffindor.
    WIP--

lucifer cortez nixon, son of mercury - god of thieves and tricksters, legacy of lucifer - god of the morning star
    kleptomaniac. volatile. always hungry. bookworm. athletic.
    meliae's rp invite! Tumblr_nxjogb8FMA1qh5lhto1_r2_500
    what do you like? picking locks. 100m races. gymnastics. long holidays. being the best at something. anything food-related. reading books late at night with only a night-light on. the smell of libraries. proving people wrong.
    what do you dislike? losing. not getting a job done. procrastinating. philosophy. the feeling of hunger.
    hogwarts house slytherin/hufflepuff.
    kai romano, son of mellona - goddess of bees and honey
    flower boy. bouncy. curious. human sunshine. warm.
    meliae's rp invite! Tumblr_p86qyvR9GS1qi9lz7o2_400
    what do you like? the low buzzing of bees. picnics on sunny evenings. the smell of pollen. spring. baby animals.
    what do you dislike? pollution. seafood. social media. bossiness. the dark.
    hogwarts house hufflepuff.
    andromeda anderson, daughter of demeter - goddess of agriculture, plants and fertility
    moody. modern. sarcastic. bibliophile. calm.
    meliae's rp invite! 990946e657f3e42a7206a22a1c6144dc
    what do you like? psychology. the human mind. criminology. reading all day long. black tea.
    what do you dislike? boys. injustice. cardio. unpredictability. being wrong.
    hogwarts house ravenclaw.

Last edited by meliae on 10/17/2018, 2:23 pm; edited 19 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

meliae's rp invite! Empty Re: meliae's rp invite!

Post by Morgan Landry 10/2/2018, 12:51 pm

Love your invite! Here are some of my characters I think would go well with Liam-
    Daeseung (17, Korean, lesbian): daughter of Deimos, the god of terror. She's stubborn, dedicated, and has an affinity for expressive art (dance & rap). In a sense I feel they'd get along due to the similarity in their godly fathers, but they'd also likely have their share of arguments.

Arian (17, bisexual, Italian): daughter of Apollo, she is also artistic and brave but more easy going than Daeseung. Arian loves surfing, tactile art (drawing, sculpting, etc), and spending time on the beach. They'd probably be at least friends due to that, though she would have a problem with Liam's opinion on women, and it would probably lead to fights between them.

Lee (15, lesbian, Native American): daughter of Hermes. I feel Lee and Liam would mainly bond over parkour. Lee is a bit crazy, a bit adventurous, and a bit of an adrenaline junkie. He might not like her for her dishonesty (she lies a bit too well and you never know when she's joking or not) but I feel like, overall, they'd still get along.

Thoughts? :)
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/2/2018, 12:54 pm

@morgan: everything sounds fuego, i'd be down with all of them, especially daeseung! c: should we start with that? if you're down?
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Post by FinnsRainbow 10/6/2018, 11:19 am

hey pal your characters look really cool =) I have a couple myself if you wanna plan stuff out?

- My first dude is David, a son of Athena. He gets annoyed when people don't spend their entire life on science subjects but other than that he's a chill guy who's really into outdoorsy stuff and intellectual crap. Maybe Nael could break his heart?

- He's my only Greek but I got a punkish daughter of Mars who wants to be a drummer in a rock band when she's older. She's called Lillie Cheung and is really good at glaring, sulking, and fighting people.

- Nanshe's still in the works but I fink she'd have a thing or two to say to Nael. She'd probably also have smackdowns with lucifer tbh haha'
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/6/2018, 2:02 pm

@FinnsRainbow: all of these sound so gooood, we should totally rp all of these yesssss c: should we start with david + nael? i can make a topic and let you know as soon as i make it! :))
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 10/7/2018, 9:10 am

Yeah that sounds great haha' do you wanna plot it out will I approve your form? Like how they meet and what drama we want to put in there etc
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/7/2018, 1:41 pm

yeah suuure, honestly there are so many possibilites.... maybe they meet in the observatory? (very romantic) or maybe nael is working at the store and starts flirting with david and calls him dave or something?
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 10/8/2018, 12:16 pm

the observatory sounds super cool for a meeting, David loves astronomy and regularly drools over pictures of pulsars
    We could do both? Maybe they have a brief encounter at the observatory and David is too much of a useless gay to strike up an actual conversation but then they meet in the store and actually get to talking?

as far as drama goes, how about Nael starts seeing other people without telling David, or manipulates him into doing stuff? David is really good at investing and has a little bit of money - if Nael is a high maintenance boy he could definitely use that.
    meliae
    meliae

Female

Post by meliae 10/8/2018, 1:46 pm

omg david could be like his intellectual sugar daddy hahaha that would be so fun! let's do it! i'll start the topic at the observatory! c:
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 10/8/2018, 4:47 pm

intellectual sugar daddy, I love it cute

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/29/2024, 12:59 am