A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Chilling (open, hop on in)

FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Chilling (open, hop on in) Empty Chilling (open, hop on in)

Post by FinnsRainbow 12/24/2018, 6:53 pm

Hotel Valhalla didn't lack study spots, that was true. There were libraries and cafeterias galore, tucked-away study nooks and large computer rooms with access to any online library you wanted. But the problem was: it was Hotel Valhalla. Anyone in there was roadkill waiting to happen. You couldn't get one study session in without some lunatic swinging in with a battle axe and next thing you knew you were floating in the Void awaiting  reincarnation. The amount of work Ethan hadn't been able to finish due to unexpected skull-smashing was really starting to pile up, and professors here didn't take "I got my throat removed" as a valid excuse.
    At least, in the Grove of Glasir, there was a bit more calm. Valkyries were picking the gold leaves, people came in and out, it was relaxing in its own way. If Ethan popped in his headphones and downed a cup of coffee, he could get some decent work done before lunch time.
    He pulled up his computer. If anyone kills me, even just slightly, I'm gonna murder them, he thought.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 9:10 am