A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Not quite an intro... but I'm looking for someone!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tyler oakley
tyler oakley

Female
Number of posts : 2441
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Not quite an intro... but I'm looking for someone!! Empty
PostSubject: Not quite an intro... but I'm looking for someone!!   Not quite an intro... but I'm looking for someone!! Icon_minitime11/12/2019, 2:31 pm

Hi!  

My name is Teddi and I joined this site in 2012 when I was ten years old (holy crap!). I had a lot of good times on here and I've been thinking about it a lot recently. I've kept contact with a few people from here over the years (I seriously cannot believe its been over seven years) but I'd really like to try and find another person that I've since lost contact with. Her current username is communist, and in the past was Empress Zoe. All I remember is that her name is Devyani, I think she used the nickname Devy (I always called her Zoe, though), and that she lived in/near Chicago. She was my best friend for years and it breaks my heart that I can no longer find her! I've tried searching through social media to no avail, and I'd really like to get back in contact with her. So if anyone remembers her, or remembers any more info about her, or by some miracle has her contact info, please PM me or contact me on my twitter @gaysoliloquy.

This site was integral to my childhood and early teen years, and I still love PJO and HOO and everything else with all my heart. I would really appreciate any info if anyone has any. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
http://demigodlife.forumotion.com

Not quite an intro... but I'm looking for someone!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Introductions-