A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Jenny

Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Jenny Empty Jenny

Post by Samrenango 1/6/2012, 9:47 pm

I walk in, and drop my bag on my bunk. I only had a few changes of clothes, an iPhone, and two puzzle pieces that Chris the satyr gave me. Why puzzle pieces? I don't know. I sit down on my bunk. I had to think this through. I am a demigod. This Greek mythology is true. Well, they weren't myths. I am a daughter of a god. My life now is dangerous. I will encounter monsters and Greek villains. Demigod lives, don't usually end good. That pretty much summed this up. Wait, and I also won't be seeing my mom regularly like normal children. That's it, right? I fiddle with the puzzle pieces, putting them together so they fit. My mouth hang over, as they turned into a bow and an arrow bag with arrows. Another thing to think about. well, i guess it made sense since Chris said these were special. But, cool! I run outside, wanting to explore.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Jenny Empty Re: Jenny

Post by Samrenango 3/3/2012, 12:08 pm

I walk in, and go to sleep. After a solid nine hours of dozing, I wake up by the sound of birds outside. I get up, and pull out a gray cardigan, a white tank tip, and jeans. I go to the bathroom and change. Then I brush my hair and teeth, and slip on my Toms. Then, I leave.

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 5:53 pm