A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

My dear Nyx

apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

My dear Nyx Empty My dear Nyx

Post by apollogods 2/17/2012, 2:14 pm

Chapter 1

"I don't know what to do!"Melina yelled.The beautiful woman with black hair,blue eyes and pale skin smiled upon her child.Melina didn't know but Nyx did.This was Nyx's favorite child.She doesn't know if it's because of Melina's dark personality or what.Melina was a pale girl with shriveled black hair and cold brown eyes.
    "You do know child,you do."Nyx said.Melina knew nothing of what she said.But she knew something.

Melina awoke with a sudden jerk.She flickered her eyes open to see Cole her older brother.He knew of camp half blood.He was eighteen,this was his last year.But he's no child of Nyx."Melina?Girl,you are sweaten."He said in his little italian accent.Yes they are italian.Melina was curled up to herself.
    "Come on,get dressed,last day of school,for you!"Cole stuck his tongue out.He was done with high school.Melina got up.She's a thirteen year old girl with an attitude.She took a shower and put on leather boots,jeans,and a hoody.She was not emo or femo(fake emo) she was just her.She just was hiding.She lived in a condo that looked down at New York city.Her dad was Ceo of some type of services company.And for her step mom.Her step mom was a model.Yes a model.And for a thirty six year old,looked awsome.Melina went down stairs and Eva(step mom)was first she seen.But what digusted her was,Eva was in victoria secret panties and her dad's work shirt.Eva had beautiful tan skin that went with her naturally curly brown hair and blue eyes.She smiled at Melina.
    "Hey,do you know how to make pancakes?Your father is leaving New York today."Eva said.Melina rolled her eyes.Eva was incredibly beautiful,but incredibly stupid when it comes to easy stuff.Eva couldn't even make hot dogs.Melina shook her head.
    "No,I don't know."Melina reached for the coco puffs.She stood on her tippy toes,but hen her dad lifted her up.Melina took it off as she smiled back at her dad.A bald man with freckles on his nose and old grey eyes.He was forty five.Which has Melina question,why Eva is with him.
    "Thanks."Melina said as she sat down and started to eat the cereal.Dryed.It didn't take her long to finish.And as soon as she did she walked out.

She ran across the street to her friend India.India was a small pale girl with green eyes and red hair.Her name went nothing with her looks.Melina smiled as she ran over to her.India did a jumping hug to Melina.

"Aren't you happy!"India said jumping as they walked.Melina nodded,her lips in her mouth.India stopped and she tilted her head and frown.
    "Mel!Come on,stop be a loner."India said giving a playful push.Melina smiled now as she said,"Yeah I'm excited,totally dude!"She did doing jumps like India.
    "Better?"Melina said frowning now.India rolled her eyes as they approached the school.

Melina's first class was Art.God how much she loved art.She just painted whatever came to mine.Literally.She sometimes don't even remember what she draws.Now the painting had a face.It was a beautiful face.With dark hair that came at the waist.Then pale skin.Then haunting eyes that made you feel like you were watching twilight.Then a long silk white gown that stretched and looked oversized.But what scared Melina the most of this painting is the backround.Half moon,moon,half moon.That was the backround.It was the same woman she seen in her dreams,that creeps her out.Melina dropped her paint brush.She has had weird drawing before but this one was worse.What made her draw that?What has it come to?The bell rang and Melina immediatly ran.

(Hey I'm gonna stop here for right now)

Last edited by apollogods on 2/19/2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

My dear Nyx Empty Re: My dear Nyx

Post by GwrachSeren 2/18/2012, 2:56 pm

awesome
    apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 2/18/2012, 10:19 pm

(hey guys this story is accepting characters)

apollogods
    apollogods

Male

Post by apollogods 2/19/2012, 7:53 pm

Chapter 2

Melina thought she was just running real fast past people,but she wasn't.Screams and shrieks started as everyone ran to the exit.Teahers yelling,"Walk out in a single line!"But during a inncedent like this,who's gonna choose to let people run in front of them.Whatever it was it was fast.It grabbed up a couple of kids and dropped them.For some reason,Melina just stared at the thing following its quick movements.Little by little she coul see it,it became clearer each second.Soon she seen wings,then a body,soon it revealed a woman with wings.To Melina the woman/monster smelled like dead meat..The woman gave a hiss.Melina stood still.

"Uh,hello."Melina said in a freaked out but pleasant voice.Melina is a weird child.Never afraid most times,laughs when she's suppose to scream.The lady hissed again."Thisss isss whatss suppose to end it?"The woman said with a little laugh at the end.Melina looked around.
    "Love the smell,is that chanel no.5?"Melina smiled as she did a pee-yoo sign.Which made the woman very angry.
    "I will kill you!"She yelled as she charged at Melina.Melina covered her face as she waved her hand with the bracelet.It was a bracelet with the moon on it.As she waved it spikes flew out hitting the woman in the eyes.Blinding her.Melina gave one more smack(still with her eyes closed)turning the woman into golden dust.
    The school was empty.For some odd reason,Melina sat ona bench swinging her feet."Hmm oddly,I'm lovin the place like this."She thought to her self as she grabbed out some skittles.She stared at the golden dust.It didn't disgust her like it would to most girls,actually she stomped in it a few times.
    "Girl are you ok!"A booming voice said.A boy then approached her,looking a year older than her with blond hair.He took her risk and examined her to see if she was ok.
    "I'm fine!"She yelled snatching her risk.The boy smiled at her as he was join by some hippie looking guy."That's her!"The hippie yelled.Both stood away from Melina staring at her.
    "Melina Bodgez,"The boy said,"I'm Luke."Luke gave a pleasant smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 1:27 pm