A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Amy Pond
Chuck
Kendall
Princess Amy
Mason
Theseus12
Kristal Meth
Four
Tromokratis
Samrenango
ellinechase
Daniel Ride
16 posters

Names Daniel

Daniel Ride

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2012-02-28

Names Daniel Empty Names Daniel

Post by Daniel Ride 3/3/2012, 9:30 am

hey peeps of chb my name is Daniel i am new to chb and also i have never role played so i hope that you guys will help me but i do have a habit of going off topic so yeah i'm new

ellinechase
    ellinechase

Female
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2011-12-24

Names Daniel Empty Re: Names Daniel

Post by ellinechase 3/3/2012, 9:48 am

Hi Daniel!

I'm Elline, but you may call me Elli, Yaini or Raidell.

So, yeah, Welcome to CHB.
    Hope you have a good time in here!

If you want to Rp, just PM me.

Anyways, before posting in the RP Section, please make a character and wait for it to be approved. :)
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 3/3/2012, 10:48 am

Hey there! You can refer to me as Sam, Samwich, or Sammy. I hope you enjoy it here, because it is really fun and addicting! Just send me a PM if you want to role play sometime, I am an active member who loves it when people ask to post with me.  Have fun!

Just in case you need some guidelines...

Here are the rules: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t1-rules

You need to make a character first. Go to Characters. Then click unapproved character forms. Read the announcements & sticky for how to make a character.

Helpful Links to make a character: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t1339-gods-and-titans-list
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t3-character-form

...Then wait for an Admin, (Black user name) or an Elite Staff Member (Purple) to check your form. Correct anything if needed. Repeat this until you get approved.

After your character gets approved you go post as your character around Camp Half-Blood!
    Just a few role-playing tips: Use quotation marks around dialogue like this: "My dog was poisoned by a piece of chocolate that I carelessly dropped when baking chocolate chip cookies." (My dog wasn't actually poisoned. I don't own a dog.) Always post if your character is leaving or entering a place, so it won't seem like your charrie is at multiple places. DO NOT POWER PLAY. Power playing is when you take control of another user's charries, deciding what happens to them. If you have something to say in the RP section, that isn't from your character, put 'OOC' (Out of Character) then [insert text here]. When you want to switch back to posting as your character, put BIC, then [insert text here]. As you might've guessed, bic means Back In Character.

More guidelines to role-playing: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t549-guide-on-roleplaying

Tromokratis
    Tromokratis
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5024
    Registration date : 2010-04-16

Post by Tromokratis 3/3/2012, 11:13 am

Hey there. Yeah, I'm The Scout, but you can call me Otter or Heavy. Uh....just listen to Sam XD. Yeah...uh, have fun!

Wait a minute, isn't Daniel an admin?
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 3/3/2012, 11:49 am

[color:0b8c=9933FF]Yeah, but this is a different Daniel.
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 3/3/2012, 1:15 pm

Hello! Welcome to CHB! I'm Kagemiya's Powerpuff, but you can refer to me as Sonica. c: Y'know what you should do? Make a character so you can RP. Once its approved, PM someone, asking if they'd like to RP. ORRRRR! If you need some help, you can either make a topic in the OOC part of the forum, asking for help. Or, you could just PM me. c: I'm a staff member, so I should be able to help ya out. Unless you're asking how to steal a penguin. I can't really help you there. :'D But if you don't like me for some reason, you can PM someone else with a colorful name. White doesn't count. But I hope to see you around~! If you need me, I'll be in the cbox. c:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kristal Meth 3/3/2012, 3:00 pm

Hi! Im Kristal, one of the admins here.
    If you need any help feel free to ask me (:
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 3/3/2012, 3:32 pm

Welcome, Daniel! My name is Theseus12! you can call me Theseus, Thomas, Tom, Tomboy, Tomcat, Tommyboy, Ju1cyPear, IronHeadeRox, Iron, Rox, a Dam Cow, or a Dam Problem.

Just don't call me Peeping Tom. I find it immensely annoying.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 3/3/2012, 4:01 pm

Hello, I'm Special Agent Mason. Hiya! Welcome to CHB! If you ever wanna post, just PM me. But first you need your character approved. I should be able to help you out, but if you prefer a person with a colored name that's okay. Happy playing!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 3/3/2012, 6:15 pm

Hello! Welcome to camp half-blood! My name is Amy and I'm a princess...even though my user name is Kiara. Anyways I just wanted to welcome you and say Hi some helpful advice would be to read the rules and also make your character that way you will be able to post. If you have any questions feel free to pm an Admin who's names are black or anybody else of the staff, they have colorful names like mine! I hope you like it here and that you really get into it and get active it's lots of fun and we always love having new active members. After you get your character approved I'm always free to post if you would like.

Thanks! Have a great day! (:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/3/2012, 6:34 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 3/3/2012, 11:51 pm

Hello there, I'm L, but most call me Elle or Chuck. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with purdy colorful names, like me. Also, let me know if you'd like to rp. I'm almost always open to posting. (: I hope you have fun; see you around!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 3/4/2012, 5:50 pm

Hi! I am Crazymoose99 and may possibly be slightly crazy.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 3/10/2012, 5:35 pm

HELLO THERE I'M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR HOOD DORKY HERE AND I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU HI.

And I'm Carlos. Under most occasions you'll see me more than Dorky. I live on the cbox so that's the only way you'll know who is who!

So, we'd like to bid you a great big HELLO! If you have any troubles at all, you sure can pm this profile and talk to us. We're happy to help. Or you can pm any one of the many people who have colored names and they're forced to help you so they have to do their best. Lol. No. They like helping people just as much as we do. I (Carlos at the moment) have no clue if you've made a character form or not but if not; be sure to READ THE RULES and then use the prefered form under the Unapproved Forms topic. Dorky and I hope you have a lovely time here on the site.
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 3/10/2012, 7:04 pm

Salutations, my name is Ace! If you haven't already, go take a gander at the Rules section here and get up to snuff with how things go about around here. (:

Once you're done with that, you should make your very own role-playing character! As a new member you get FIVE FREE CHARACTER SLOTS, with any ONE of them being allowed as a Norse or Egyptian demigod. You can use this character template provided here.

If you need help picking out a Greek god(dess), you can use this topic as a reference here. If you need something more expansive, there's this great website I like to go on that has a comprehensive list of everything Greek mythology-related here. I highly recommend it!

Once you've created your topic, just wait for an Admin or Elite Staff Member to approve it. It shouldn't take too long, but nevertheless, please be patient. (: Also, if you don't know how to roleplay, this topic is very helpful in teaching you the proper way in doing so!

Whenever you post on the roleplay forums, you get 2 drachmas, and whenever you create a topic in the roleplay forums, you get 5 drachmas. Drachmas are the site's "currency" system, and you can spend them in the site shop here. There, you can buy extra character slots, buy permission for a quest, purchase a name change, and other stuff!

Also, you can socialize with the other members of this site in the Out Of Character Talk area, create wonderful art in the Designer Forum, write a tale and put it up in the Stories section, and even help others with their homework in the Homework Help Forum!

Feel free to drop by in the chat box located at the bottom of the page, too! Usually there's a member or five there. Several of us like to go there and just chill, talking about random stuff, so don't be shy and join us! Just please be respectful with everyone and listen to the staff members. (:

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don't hesitate in private messaging any of the staff, which are easily recognizable by their varied colors and bolded names.

If you need a roleplaying partner, you can always ask me or any other member on the site through private message. I usually tend to avoid having my characters in relationships nowadays, though. xD

Anywho, I hope you have a great time in Camp Half Blood! Remember to have fun. (:
    IAmMichelleCollins
    IAmMichelleCollins

Female
    Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Post by IAmMichelleCollins 3/17/2012, 5:22 am

Hey there! You can call me mich or michelle, it's not my real name.of course. Feel free to pm me anytime, especially if you want to rp. If i dont reply fast, im probably not online. welcome to camp half blood! hope you enjoy your stay!
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 4/17/2012, 10:23 pm

Hay there!
    I'm Special Agent Arika Allred. You can call me Nico, NGF, Arik, or Agent Allred.
    Make sure you read the rules.
    Make a character!
    PM me or someone with a colored name if you have questions.
    Hope you have fun and I'm excited to begin posting with you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 11:56 pm