A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Dorkette
Kendall
Kat The Reject
Four
Chuck
Amy Pond
Samrenango
thalia1278
Ben zexion
Kristal Meth
Daniel
annabeth23
16 posters

i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annabeth23

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2012-02-14

i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by annabeth23 3/14/2012, 3:54 pm

annabeth is awesome!!!!!! ummmmm, i have nothing else to say i guess!javascript:emoticonp(':study:')
    annabeth23

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2012-02-14

i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by annabeth23 3/14/2012, 3:55 pm

love love love love love love annabeth
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: i love percabeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Daniel 3/14/2012, 3:56 pm

Please refrain from double-posting.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 3/14/2012, 5:00 pm

Hi and welcome to CHB. As danny said, please dont double post. Make sure to read the rules as well. If you obey them you will love it here!
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

Post by Ben zexion 3/14/2012, 6:24 pm

hi if you want to rp ask but i may not have a character open.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by thalia1278 3/14/2012, 6:43 pm

Hi! Welcome and if you ever want to RP, just PM me!

Thanks!
    Thalia Marie Mcbrian <3
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 3/14/2012, 7:25 pm

Hey there! You can refer to me as Sam, Samwich, or Sammy. I hope you enjoy it here, because it is really fun and addicting! Just send me a PM if you want to role play sometime, I am an active member who loves it when people ask to post with me.  Have fun!
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 3/14/2012, 7:51 pm

PM me if ya want to RP. I'll have a charrie open(If not, I will make one open!). I am Crazymoose99!
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 3/14/2012, 9:18 pm

Hello there, I'm L, but most call me Elle or Chuck. (: Make sure you read the rules and then make a character before posting in the rp area. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. You can also pm any other person with purdy colorful names, like me. Also, let me know if you'd like to rp. I'm almost always open to posting. (: I hope you have fun; see you around!
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 3/14/2012, 9:25 pm

Lol, I have a burning hate for Annabeth and Percabeth. /unpopular opinion.

Hi, I'm Sonica.
    thalia1278
    thalia1278

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by thalia1278 3/14/2012, 11:38 pm

SONICA!!!! How DARE you!! They are such a cute couple!
    The part that really got me was that everyone in the movie look like how they were described in the book bu nooo not annabeth! She is suspose to be blond hair gray eyes! Instead we get brown hair brown eyes! Elle fanny should have played her... Just sayin
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 3/15/2012, 12:26 am

First of all, Alexandria (Aka movie!Annabeth) is a fabulous Annacrap, and this is coming from the one person who hates her. She isn't as obnoxious, and she's pretty much a lot prettier than book AB. [[This is more like an opinion so I don't really think this matters.]]

Second, not everybody looked like how they were described in the book.. Book!Grover isn't black and flirty. Chiron isn't a total hottie. Hades and Pershoenrfjsdhks whatever her name is isn't bada~~.

and, no they're not. all annacrap does is boss everybody around, be a complete know it all, and sdhskljdfhsjdkfs I'm sorry but I really dislike annacrap. hurrhurrhurr /forever unpopular opinion./

This is off topic, I know, and I apologize. but I really needed to point that out.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 3/15/2012, 11:38 am

Hi! Anabth is awesome and I agree that Percabeth is the best. I'm Kat BTW. ^^
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Post by Kendall 3/15/2012, 4:00 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 3/15/2012, 4:25 pm

HELLO THERE I'M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR HOOD DORKY HERE AND I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU HI.

And I'm Carlos. Under most occasions you'll see me more than Dorky. I live on the cbox so that's the only way you'll know who is who!

So, we'd like to bid you a great big HELLO! If you have any troubles at all, you sure can pm this profile and talk to us. We're happy to help. Or you can pm any one of the many people who have colored names and they're forced to help you so they have to do their best. Lol. No. They like helping people just as much as we do. I (Carlos at the moment) have no clue if you've made a character form or not but if not; be sure to READ THE RULES and then use the prefered form under the Unapproved Forms topic. Dorky and I hope you have a lovely time here on the site.
    IAmMichelleCollins
    IAmMichelleCollins

Female
    Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2012-02-27

Post by IAmMichelleCollins 3/17/2012, 5:17 am

Hey there! You can call me mich or michelle, it's not my real name.of course. Feel free to pm me anytime, especially if you want to rp. If i dont reply fast, im probably not online. welcome to camp half blood! hope you enjoy your stay!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 3/18/2012, 12:04 pm

Hello! Welcome to camp half-blood! My name is Amy and I'm a princess...even though my user name is Kiara. Anyways I just wanted to welcome you and say Hi some helpful advice would be to read the rules and also make your character that way you will be able to post. If you have any questions feel free to pm an Admin who's names are black or anybody else of the staff, they have colorful names like mine! I hope you like it here and that you really get into it and get active it's lots of fun and we always love having new active members. After you get your character approved I'm always free to post if you would like.

Thanks! Have a great day! (:
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 3/19/2012, 7:09 am

Hello, I'm Special Agent Mason. Hiya! Welcome to CHB! If you ever wanna post, just PM me. But first you need your character approved. I should be able to help you out, but if you prefer a person with a colored name that's okay. Happy playing!

Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 4/17/2012, 10:25 pm

Hay there!
    I'm Nicosgirlfriend. You can call me Nico, NGF, or Arik.
    Make sure you read the rules.
    Make a character!
    PM me or someone with a colored name if you have questions.
    Hope you have fun and I'm excited to begin posting with you!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:30 pm