A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
sienna
Daniel
XxScott 13xX
Neyanna
Mason
Nemesis
Kendall
11 posters

The Principia

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Principia Empty The Principia

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 3:08 pm

I walked towards the Principia, looking around with my hand on my sword hilt. I didn't know where Crius had gone-- he'd jet out of the temple as soon as I turned to follow him. Boys these days.

Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

The Principia Empty Re: The Principia

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 3:11 pm

I skated into the principia, doing a 360 kick flip on my skate board.I stopped it with a skit and layed it on my back, I looked around the principia which was basically like a military camp.I wonder why the camp liked weapons so much. maybe because all the Bellona and Mars kids.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 3:15 pm

I drummed my fingers on the hilt of my sword, seeing a boy on a skateboard skating towards the Principia. I remembered briefly that that was the HQ for the camp.... where Reyna probably was with her dogs. I stopped, staring in the direction of the Principia. It wasn't that I was totally scared of her, but she was a praetor -- and I definitely didn't want to bother her.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 3:19 pm

I kicked a rock away from my foot, feeling bored so I drew my sword, sliding the blade slowly from the sheathe and twirled it in my hand.i decided I should work on formation first before I started using it, so i raised it over my shoulder in a pointing position and dug my heels into the ground.I knew for this formation you need balance.i then eased up and stood up straight, what formation should I work on now?, so I decided i should work on a defensive formation.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 3:23 pm

I watched the boy using his sword to do various positions, noting that some of them were pretty useless. To me, anyway, considering that I barely fight and train anymore. I wondered if I could probably spar with somebody soon, anybody but Crius -- he was a little too new for my liking. I didn't think this kid would be much of a challenge, either, but he seemed okay at fighting. I yawned, looking at the Principia, and I thought for a moment I thought I saw something moving behind the building. I shook my head when I realized it was a faun.... They shouldn't hang around here with us around.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 3:33 pm

I held my sword out, taking a deep breathe.I then realized it was pretty useless unless I had someone to help me with blocking.Maybe I could find a mars or Bellona kid to help me with it.I looked around the principia and saw a girl, I couldn't make out her age but she looked like she could be pretty strong.I then decided to go ask so I walked over"uh, hi"I said a bit shyly, not mingling much lately.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 3:38 pm

I looked at the boy, giving him a once-over. Maybe a little taller than me, younger than me, I couldn't tell. Looks weren't everything, and appearances were deceiving. I folded my arms across my chest and cocked my head to one side slightly, still looking at him. Hmm.... Yeah, probably a bit new. Hopefully, he wasn't one of the more obnoxious ones, because I couldn't stand those types of people. Rubbing my forearm a little, I yawned and said to him, "Hello there.... Are you new here? Do you know your cohort?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 3:42 pm

I nodded"yeah, I got here a day ago, I'm in the first cohort"I smiled confidently scratching my head.from what I heard the first cohort is the best, though I don't know how I got the first cohort with my personality."so, how long have you been here?"I asked tapping my sword's sheathe.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 4:09 pm

"Oh, first cohort, huh? I'm in there too.... I'm Lucy, daughter of Somnus. Nice to meet you." I glanced at the Principia again, noting a faun was lounging by reading something. "I've been here a couple years now.... Enough to know my way pretty well around here." I yawned, hoping Crius hadn't forgotten about my jacket/sweatshirt. I needed that back, because it was sort of chilly here in just my CJ t-shirt and jeans.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 4:28 pm

I nodded"I'm Zack, son of Folgura"I nodded to her and tapped my chin"I honestly don't know how I managed to get into the first cohort, i'm not all that great".I kicked my heel back, wondering if i would be good enough to keep up with her level if she said yes to a spar.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 4:33 pm

"It's letters of recommendation or something, or somebody from my cohort decided to take you in.... It's probably the first option, though. People in my cohort can be a little stuck up." I shrugged, remembering that idiot Octavius in the Temple to Jupiter. Ripping up all those stuffed animals... He didn't think of all the little kids that would love those things.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 5:07 pm

"oh"I nodded and sheathed my sword"so, would you like to spar?"I said thinking about who would have recommended me in cohort 1, I honestly think I just got lucky with that one.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 5:10 pm

I looked at him for a moment, then drew my sword and nodded. "Yeah, sure.... No powers, then?" I didn't like using my powers for battle, unless it was for desperate measures. I liked testing my opponents, and if they used their powers... well, I'd definitely use mine, then. Because that just wouldn't be fair to me.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 4/6/2012, 5:13 pm

"Lucy!" I walk in with her sweatshirt.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 5:15 pm

i nodded and drew my sword"yeah no powers, my powers would be sorta unfair, not sure about yours though"I said and twirled it and saw a boy run in shouting Lucy.I blinked for a moment an took a step back for no apparent reason.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 5:16 pm

I looked at Crius, seeing that he had my sweatshirt. For a moment I lowered my sword, calling to him, "Hey. You finally got it." I looked back at Zack, shrugging. "I guess they would be... Folgura's a lightning god or something, right? I could maybe put you to sleep, so that'd be unfair too."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/6/2012, 5:19 pm

"Yup." I give her it, smiling.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 5:21 pm

I took back my sweatshirt and pulled it back on. Well, it didn't smell and I didn't think he'd done anything to it. "Thanks, Crius." I looked back at Zack, waiting for a moment before saying, "Ready when you are." I raised my sword, ready to spar.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/6/2012, 5:26 pm

I nod. "Who's this?" I ask Lucy.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 5:31 pm

i held my sword out'well ok, you can have the first attack.it is ladies first after all"I said waiting for a comment or something.i hope she didn't think that was ridiculous or anything but it was how I was raised.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 5:33 pm

"This is Zack, from my cohort." I turned to face Zack, hearing him tell me to have the first attack. I nodded and slashed at his sword wrist quickly, just to test how fast his reflexes were. With the standard Roman demigod/legacy ADHD, hopefully it would be fast enough to block my attack.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 5:36 pm

I saw her attack and quickly blocked with a smirked"wow, your fast"I complimented.Maybe I could keep up but the match was just beginning so I could be too quick to judge, maybe she had some other tactics to use in battle.I twisted my blade and then slashed at her leg, trying to distract her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 4/6/2012, 5:36 pm

I watch them. Sweet. Sparring.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/6/2012, 5:41 pm

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself," I replied, blocking the slash to my leg. I jumped a step back and jabbed at his sword wrist, aiming to make him drop his sword soon. I was probably a bit out of practice, considering that I usually slept in my free time and was too lazy to actually go and practice with other people. Oh well. That was a child of Somnus, for you. We sleep a lot.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 4/6/2012, 5:44 pm

I pulled my wrist back in time to keep a grip on my sword but the blade grazes the base of my thumb.i twisted towards her and slashed at her side, trying to at least find an opening in her defense strategy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:31 pm