A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

James Bunk

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

James Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: James Bunk

Post by Perca 2/1/2013, 8:45 am

I laughed and threw a blanket at her."I wouldn't mind"I murmured hoping she hadn't heard it."Use this to cover yourself,it's kind of cold.Now if you fall asleep,I'll put a dragon in front of my door so no one will walk in"I joked and smiled."It's easy"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/1/2013, 9:22 am

Jana made a false dubitative smile.
    "I trust you," she faintly chuckled and dozed off, her blonde hair lying around on his bed.
    It was odd to sleep in somebody else's bed. Their odor was attached to the sheets. In James's case, they smelled of fresh waves and salty wind. It was very soothing, even though Jana Kay had been a bit afraid of water in her previous life, because of that 'incident' between Demeter and Poseidon.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/1/2013, 9:28 am

I watched Jana falling asleep,her breathing becoming slower and her face relaxing into a soft expression that made her look innocent and sweet.I stroked some hair out of her face and kissed her forehead before nervously kissing her lips again.It felt so good.I have to be with asleep Jana more often,I thought with a sad smile on my face.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/7/2013, 11:31 am

Jana dreamt of a palace. A golden palace that shone in the sun, and she suddenly realized it was made of whead. Then another recognition struck her and she understood the palace was, in fact, a field. The biggest wheat field she had ever seen. It was so high a whead halm brushed her forehead, then her lips. A smile curved her mouth and she mumbled something in her sleep.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/9/2013, 4:46 am

I stroked her hair as she slept,the smile on her face making me smile too.It came natural.I threw another blanket on her to keep her warm and,after some awkward minutes of thinking and hezitation,I lied down next to her,hugging her close to me and closing my eyes,finally falling into a calm and happy sleep.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/10/2013, 3:23 pm

Jana woke up half an hour afterwards and was awkwardly surprised to feel and see James hugging her, lying next to her.
    She grew as red as a tomato and tried to free herself as gently as possible from his embrace.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/11/2013, 2:43 am

I gripped Jana's body tighter and didn't let go.I was awake since when I felt her move but I kept my eyes closed."Please Jana,don't go"I wispered softly.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/11/2013, 1:27 pm

Jana carefully hugged him back, her mind racing. What should she do? What should she do?
    She prayed her mother and Aphrodite to help her, when the conch rang for dinner.
    "I have to go either way, dear one," she whispered back. "On the other hand, your cabin mates are gonna come in quickly. I have to go," she finished as she - reluctantly? - stood up.
    She stroked James's hair with the tip of her fingers before leaving the cabin.

OOC: Would you like a carnival topic? We could make one the next day between the two. And I'll probably invite Victoria, which would take Justin with us, and perhaps a little newbie if you want to :D
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/11/2013, 3:46 pm

I smiled at her,mentally having a party.Dear one...She never had called me that again.I watched her leaving,sadness taking over the happy feelings.After a whilw I got up too and quickly headed to the mess hall.

OOC:Sure,I'd love to!Can I invite Helen?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/12/2013, 3:05 pm

OOC: Of course! Here's the link: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t14079-carnival-topic-private#1066525
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/17/2015, 9:49 am

It was almost one pm and the Minor Water gods kids were at the arena. Jana Kay snuck into their cabin through the window and hopped over to James' bunk. The inside was very pretty, they had shells on the walls, a waterfall in the fireplace and blue bed covers.
    Knowing they would be here soon, Jana Kay put the pizza box on James' night table. Inside she had put a still oven-hot pizza on which she had written Prom? with tomato sauce. On the inside of the box's lid stood the message:

If yes, eat the pizza and return the box
    If no, eat the box and return the pizza.
    With love
    ~Your Bond girl

Smirking, she went out the same way and took a detour back to her cabin.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 3/14/2016, 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/17/2015, 10:10 am

Finally entering my cabin at 1:30 pm after a long training of 3 hours, I was immediatelly pulled to my bunk by the smell of freshly baked pizza. Just my favorite. And of course, there was a white pizza box on my bedside table. Grinning, I sat on my bed and pulled the box on my lap, opening it and, after a deep inhale of the delicious aroma of cheese and chicken, reading the message inside. I quickly stuck a blue post it on the top of the box, put the pizza on a plastic plate (remains of a party) and ran towards the Demeter cabin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 12:52 pm