A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Theo's Bunk

Theo's Bunk - Page 7 Empty Re: Theo's Bunk

Post by Guest 7/5/2012, 9:13 am

Sinder turns to face him with her bright red cheeks. It wouldn't be so bad if her skin wasn't the color of snow. 'What?' she answers him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by WolfGirl 7/5/2012, 9:15 am

Now that was adorable. Inside, he smiled to himself, glad to be the source of her happiness. Instead of answering her with words, Theo just kissed her on her soft, red lips.

Post by Guest 7/5/2012, 9:20 am

Sinder could feel her face start to cool down. She was uses to him kissing her, so it didn't embarrass her at all. She kisses him back for a couple seconds, then pulls away. She stands up and notices what she was wearing. What? Why was she wearing a bikini? Oh yeah, because she had to carry Theo all the way back from the waterfall. She starts opening Theo's dresser drawers, looking for at least a shirt. She finds one that looks like it fit Theo maybe five years ago. Why would he still have it? She puts it on, but even that hung right off her. Maybe she wasn't a human, maybe she was a dwarf or something. She walks back over to Theo, and sits down next to him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/5/2012, 9:34 am

A few tantalizing seconds, that was all. It was enough though, enough to slate his hunger for her, if only for the moment. His eyes followed her while she looked for and found a shirt. Yeah, he probably should have been the one to fetch her something to wear. Still, he liked her in the bikini. The shirt was a bit too big for her, which was only to be expected. His stuff was usually a size too big for him when he was little. They lasted longer that way. He looked up at her, into her ever so distracting black eyes. She was definitely too good for him, he though, smiling slightly. "What're you thinking?" he asked her softly.

Post by Guest 7/5/2012, 9:45 am

'I was having this crazy idea that I might be a midget or something.' Sinder explains to Theo. His shirt was really hanging off of her and it was annoying. As much as she didn't want to, she takes the shirt off and throws it into the corner. Now she was barely clothed and cold, but it was better than wearing clothes a bunch of sizes too big.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/5/2012, 9:53 am

"Your midget to my giant," Theo said, sounding amused. His eyes followed her motions. "Here, want to go to your cabin so that you can find something that fits?" he asked her, though he didn't really want her to get all covered up so soon. But her comfort over pleasure, and he wasn't all about himself.

Post by Guest 7/5/2012, 9:59 am

Sinder nods her head yes and stands back up again. She walks over to the door and waits for Theo to come.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/5/2012, 10:01 am

Theo got up, grabbed a change of clothes because his own certainly wouldn't do for another day, and met her by the door. So what she was almost covered in scars? He loved the scars because they were a part of her, her life, her story, who she was. That didn't mean that it had to stay that way. "I'm ready," he said with a nod, taking her hand gently in his own. "C'mon."

Post by Guest 7/5/2012, 2:25 pm

'Let's...' Sinder mumbles as she walks out, her hand gripping Theo's tightly.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/6/2012, 3:18 pm

Theo walked out with her.

ooc: see you in Sinder's bunk?

Post by Guest 7/6/2012, 6:05 pm

OOC: yeppers, i already posted there.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/7/2012, 10:18 pm

Theo trudged into his cabin and took a look around. Sinder was right, he really needed to clean up. Moving mechanically, he got to work. About an hour later, he was still numb and shaky, but things were at least neater. His old clothes were bagged up, ready to be taken to get washed, the place under the bed was straightened up, and it didn't give him 'cause to be ashamed anymore. He sighed and sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed and closing his eyes. It was probably best that he go back for Sinder, but he couldn't... she'd probably hate him for his behavior earlier and he couldn't blame her in the slightest for that. With a sigh, he rubbed his eyes, uncertain. After a restless night, he got up and left.

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 10:35 am

Sinder makes it to Theo's bunk before he did. Mainly because she ran he whole way. She leans up against a pole supporting an overhang, waiting for Theo.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 8/18/2012, 10:40 am

Theo trotted after her, in no particular hurry. He grinned when he saw her leaning against against a pole. Mounting the few steps there were, he stopped in front of the door and reached for the handle, pushing it open. "Okay, give me a minute..."

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 10:46 am

'Okay, I will be right here, waiting.' Sinder tells him, grinning at him because he was grinning at her. She stays put, waiting as Theo gets his stuff.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 8/18/2012, 11:01 am

Theo rummaged around for a while before coming up with the essentials. He found a bag and stuffed two changes of clothes in it and stuffed that into the backpack. That done, he added a few more essential odds and ends, toothpaste included. He figured that Sinder wouldn't appreciate it too terribly much if his stuff was randomly drifting with hers. Work complete, he popped back to his feet and met her back outside. "Ready?" he asked her, still grinning.

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 11:13 am

"Yes, but I have to ask: where are we going?" Sinder questions Theo. She didn't want to just be randomly traveling, for that always turned out just great for them.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 8/18/2012, 11:14 am

"I was going to ask you the same question," Theo admitted. "I don't think that it would be wise to remain in New York, but I think that staying within the the northeast would be a smarter move in the long run."

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 11:15 am

"So you wanna go more up north?" Sinder asks him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 8/18/2012, 11:17 am

"I'm not saying Canada," he said, thinking of his mother with a twinge of guilt. "But I do think that we should stay in the general area of the New England states."

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 11:56 am

'I was thinking more of like...Vermont or Maine.' Sinder replies to him, moving away from the pole so she was standing up straight.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 8/18/2012, 5:18 pm

Theo shrugged. "Works for me. Want to head over to the library so that we can swipe a couple of maps?" He didn't know the area there too well and figured that it'd be best not to be totally blind wherever they were eventually heading.

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 6:34 pm

'So this road trip is going to be for real!' Sinder exclaims. This was the first time she was truly happy in a long time. She didn't even know why. Just the fact that they were leaving camp...that and the fact that the mood swing side effects from her pills had probably worn off by now. She felt better than ever. She turns to face Theo. 'Well? Come on!' she says, beaming a smile.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 8/18/2012, 9:35 pm

"Alright, you don't need to tell me twice," Theo responded, giving her a quick hug. He left for the hill at a run, looking back to make sure she was following. "Come on!" he yelled, before racing away.

Post by Guest 8/18/2012, 9:41 pm

Sinder sprints after Theo, still smiling. Damn this was going to be fun.

OOC: Post where?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:56 pm