A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Randi's Bunk

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Randi's Bunk Empty Randi's Bunk

Post by Steve Rogers 5/29/2012, 9:43 pm

I run in, red-eyed: crying. Gods, I was so stupid!! I take off the neckless and throw it against the wall. I should've just stayed away. I should never have talked to Christian in the first place. Then this never would've happen! "Why did I do that?!" I screamed at Corvus. He ruffles his feather and cocked, craning his head toward the calendar. "Gods I know, Corvus! It was rhetorical, you stupid raven!" I flopped onto my bunk and screamed into a pillow. There it was, a notice plastered all over my calendar. The day after tomorrow, I'd once again be back in the hospital, as I was scheduled for open heart surgery. Great... I scream into the pillow again. I felt so humiliated. Gods, I hoped I died on that table.

Randi's Bunk Empty Re: Randi's Bunk

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 9:52 pm

I walk up to where I'm pretty sure Randi stayed. I knock lightly on the door, and walk in. I walk over to her and sit on her bed. What did I do? I rub my hand on her back, hoping it would make her feel better. Why was she so upset? I scan around her area until my eyes rest on her calendar. I read the note on it, and was shocked. I decide to give it another go. 'I.........I'm sy.' I say. Dammit, of course I wouldn't be able to say it all.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/29/2012, 9:59 pm

"What do you want?" I asked coldly, wiping tears from my eyes. "Come to berate a sick little girl for want her first kiss before she gets her heart torn out by a bunch of surgeons?" I asked.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 10:21 pm

(c) I look deep into her teary eyes. What she said hurt. I whip out my notepad. 'Randi, I'm so sorry about that. Is there anything I can do to help?' I jot down. I felt like I did something to make her cry. Why did I have to be mute so, I can't actually express myself?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/29/2012, 10:46 pm

I turn away. I felt like such an idiot. So humiliated. "Nevermind, it doesn't matter," I say shortly. "Don't worry. I can understand why you wouldn't want to kiss a robot," I say emptily. I felt like such a fool. All that time spent in the hospital, made me forget how to act in the real world. I acted on impulse and it was stupid. People don't fall in love with robots, Randi. I thought bitterly. I whipped out a bag and and began stuffing all my hospital stuff in it. I berated myself. I barely knew this kid. Gods, Randi, you're such a creepy little freak. I mercilessly berated myself. Great. I've gone and totally destoyed the only friendship I have. "Sorry I've wasted your day," I said quietly, sadly, without turning around. I was sure there was something better he had to do other tha babysit the robot freak.

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 7:33 am

I start to write some words down, but it struck me that she was in no mood to read what I have to say. I could feel it, something deep inside of me, begging to be free. Just how do I let it be free? I hold out my hands, and there was a flash of black light. It couldn't be explained, it was like light, but darker. I decide to give talking another go. 'R....Randi.' I say. I did it! 'Randi, I just...wasn't prepared for it. You are not a robot. You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen.' I did it. I spoke three full sentances!
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 8:11 am

I frowned. "Wh-what did you say?" I asked. "What did you say?" my mouth hung open a little. "Did you just..." it took me a mment to process. "Oh my gosh! Christian, you spoke!! Christian, you said something!" I cried, overjoyed. My previous humiliation forgotten, I hugged him, absolutely overjoyed for him. I hugged him for a long time, then I went quiet and let go. "I-I'm sorry I kissed you..." I said quietly, staring at the floor. "I just... I'm getting open-heart surgery the day after tomorrow and I wanted to have my first kiss before I left. Just in case I don't... Well, you know..."

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 12:49 pm

I look down at her, and kiss her for real. "You are going to live." I say in a raspy voice. "I just know it."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 1:41 pm

I push him away. "Stop. Just... Don't. I know I did something stupid back there at the creek, but don't try and make me feel better by trying to make me feel like what happened wasn't a mistake. I'm a big girl. I've been humiliated before," I say

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 1:45 pm

(c) I stare at her with an odd grin on my face. 'I...I just wasn't expecting it to happen.' I explain to her. 'Right there was just impulse, sorry.' Great, now she probably hates me. 'Sorry.' I say quietly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 1:48 pm

"It's alright. I understand," I say quietly. Then the thought hit me. Perhaps he was poking fun at the Borg Queen. I stared at the floor and in a small voice asked: "Wait... Are you... Mocking me?"

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 1:53 pm

'Randi, why would I mock you?' I ask her. 'It was complete impulse. Sorry if it sounded like I was mocking you.'
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 1:58 pm

"I-I'm sorry if I offended you... Im sorry, I just... I mean, people tend to make fun of freaks. And a bald girl with robotic limbs is defiantly a freak.

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 2:05 pm

(c) I smile warmly at her. 'You aren't a freak in my eyes.' I look at the note on her calendar. Damn, it must suck to get any type of surgery. I am too afraid of getting it so I can talk, but heart surgery. 'You are extremely tough since you have gone through so much. I would be petrified of surgery. But you aren't, you are calm and collected.' I assure her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 2:10 pm

"I used to be. But after having cancer three times, you get used to the needles and stuff

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 2:14 pm

(c) 'You have a very brave soul.' I tell her. 'I would probably flip if I had to go through what you did, or kill myself. Either or.' I look around her cabin some more. Definitely Apollo. 'So do you have any cool powers?' I ask her, now wanting to change the subject.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 2:18 pm

I can make a little ball of light that burns people. Not exactly the greatest but it's helpful

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 2:19 pm

My eyes widen. "That is awesome! Care to demonstrate?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 2:21 pm

"Sure! Here I'll make you a rose," a rose made of light grows out of the ground.

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 2:29 pm

I reach out to touch it, but burn my finger. "That is amazing!" I exclaim. "I think mine is to make myself be able to talk."
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 3:21 pm

"That's another great power for someone who's mute!" I smile

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 3:26 pm

"You bet!" I exclaim, happy to be off the subject of surgery. "So when did you come here?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 9:54 pm

"a couple of weeks ago. What about you?" I asked.

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 9:58 pm

(c) I shrug. 'A week or so. I'm a newbie.' I tell her.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/30/2012, 9:59 pm

"It's okay," I grin. "I'm a newbie too!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content