A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Jaison's Cabin

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Jaison's  Cabin - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaison's Cabin

Post by Morgan Landry 7/10/2012, 8:03 am

Victoria shrugged. She didn't quite understand what this boy wanted, and why he was so eager to have a meal with her.

- I don't know, she said. We could... well, we could go into the forest and have a pick-nick there if you wish.... But I don't know, in fact.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 7/10/2012, 11:25 am

-Good idea! You can finish your drawing and we could walk there...Would you like so? I asked...I did't wanted to be alone...I also didn't knew many things about that Camp so Victoria could help me not to be lost...The most certain was that she was a really good friend and we have some commons!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/27/2012, 4:11 am

Vic nodded, and her short blonde hair danced around her face. The sun was up, and after meal, she had archery training with her cabin; after that she was free.

- Sure, she replied. Now we have dinner at the Mess Hall and after that I have to go to the archery range, then we can go have a pick nick. Oh... (she frowned, remembering something) don't we have archery training together? I mean, Athena and Apollo cabin?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 7/27/2012, 6:14 am

I remembered what a boy had told me about the archery training...
    -E...Yeah! I said yeah Apollo and Athena cabin... Yeah, we're together! I said a bit surprised.
    Do you like archery? I asked then.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/1/2012, 4:06 am

Victoria shrugged.

- It's not as thrilling as maths, but it requires a pretty good amount of precision, which I am good at. So yeah, I like it. I think I don't need to ask you the same question, aye? Son of Apollo....

Far away, the conch rang.

- Oh, it seems we have to go eating, Vic said as she stood up. Let's walk together to the Mess Hall, we can meet then after having eaten.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 2:42 am

I smiled and stood up.
    -Great idea! So, Vic...Em...Can I call you Vic? I think I already know some things about you but there's always something to say...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/3/2012, 3:38 am

A faint smile stroke Victoria's lips. Vic? Well, this was a pretty name.

- You can call me that way, if you want, she agreed as she left the cabin with Jason, but she was puzzled with his last sentence;she didn't know what to answer.

They entered the cabin's courtyard, and walked past the Demeter cabin. Some demigods looked at them, some she knew, and those were looking at Jason like they were thinking "How can you spend time with her?"
    Victoria looked past them as if they didn't exist.

- I'm glad to know you, she said, because you seem like one of the few intelligent demigods here at Camp...
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 3:54 am

I blushed a bit and giggled but said:
    -And I'm glad too that my friend is the smartest and cutest girl in this Camp! Now I was sure I was totaly red so I turned to the other and look angrily those dumps who stared us like if we were aliens!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/3/2012, 10:43 am

Wait... cutest? Did Victoria hear well? Did Jason actually tell her she was cute?
    She saw him blush and decided he really did. And then he looked past her, at the other demigods who were looking at the two of them, and gave them a thunderous look.
    She noted this inside her head and continued walking.

- Er.... well... ah, here we are, she said, a bit confused. We meet after the meal, right?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/3/2012, 11:05 am

-Yeah! See ya! I said and walked in.

OOC: shall I make a Mess hall topic or you pm when want to make the topic at the forest?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 9/4/2012, 3:23 am

OOC: Let's do an archery range topic. You start?
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 9/4/2012, 6:29 am

OOC: Could you? :) send me the link...
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 1/27/2013, 4:14 pm

I walked in feeling confused about my feelings... I took off my clothes and had a hot shower. After a while I was laying on my bed looking the roof wearing my new jacket. I signed bored.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/28/2013, 9:25 am

Victoria was about to stalk out after having had the phone call with her dad, when suddenly,she got sight of a boy with wet hair lying on a nearby bed. Recognizing the pointed nose and high cheekbones of her friend Jason, she changed the direction of her path and went to him.
    "Hello!" she smiled, standing next to his bed.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 1/29/2013, 6:27 pm

I look up and see Victoria standing close. Her hair are blowing or I'm dreaming? I wip my eyes and shake my head slightly but then turn and smile to her.
    -Hey Vic! Come and sit! I say as I lift and nod her to sit next to me. Does she smell like a spring flower or is it an illution? I shake my head again. '' KEEP CALM BE SERIOUS" a voice yells inside me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/30/2013, 4:02 pm

Victoria smiled even more and sat next to him.
    He was smelling of soap and shampoo; he probably just had a shower, judging from his wet hair.
    "Thank you! " she said with a great smile. " How are you? It's been a week since we last talked!"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 1/31/2013, 11:54 am

-Yeah... I know! I signed. I'm fine just TOO BORED. I was reading maths to relax but I got bored of them too!!! I added. How about you? Any news?

OCC: Jason is so funny sometimes... but a bit nerdy... don't you think?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2013, 12:24 pm

OOC: Yeah.. he sounds like the perfect guy for Victoria^^

BIC: Victoria chuckled slightly.
    "How can you get bored of maths?" she asked. "Wait, give me your book."
    He handed her a book about geometry, but it was far too easy, Victoria thought.
    "You shouldn't read this! I have loads of maths books, you can come and ask some! I've got one I think you will love, it's about theorization. It's... epic."
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 1/31/2013, 12:28 pm

My eyes were now wide open from surprise!
    -That would be perfect he just said. I didn't know what to do since I was so excited that Victoria was so... Undescribable... I thought finnaly knowing not if that word existed...

OCC: yeah... Oh... gtg... bye :(
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/31/2013, 1:14 pm

Victoria stood up.
    "Come and fetch it with me, then! I have to go back to my cabin either way, I have to meet Justin... -" A thought just struck her and she twirled around.
    "Jason, i was wondering. You know you're my best friend. Okay, my only friend. Justin is coming with in two weeks, we're going to visit my dad in France and stay there for two weeks. Would you like to come with us?"
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/5/2013, 2:28 pm

I looked her surprised! Me? with her? France? Many shocks in this day... I started feeling dizzy.
    -I'd love to come! I said. I always wanted to visit France!! Perfect!!!!I grinned...So, I stood up let's go to your cabin now I'd like to see these books sooner possible!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/5/2013, 2:31 pm

Victoria smiled.
    "Off we go, then! I'm sooo glad you accepted!"
    She went out with him.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/11/2013, 4:48 pm

I walked in hurry and took everything I saw in front of me worried I would be late. I placed everything into two bags and left quickly knowing I was probably the most untidy human on earth!
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/13/2013, 5:36 am

I walked in slowly. None was here and the cabin was untidy and dirty with the only exception, my bunk. The bed was neat and my stuff were packed, though everything was covered with a thick layer of dust. I placed my suitcases down and after a while tidying, everything seemed okay once again. It was perhaps lunch time as there weren't any ohters around. I felt pretty lonely, I laid on my bed and recalled on my memory that wonderful vacation I had with Victoria. I wondered what it would be like if I haven't never met her...I smirked and for the first time, I felt happy with my self for being so lucky!
    "What is she doing now? How does she feel? Is she thinking of me?" I wondered.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 10/26/2013, 4:03 am

My birthday had passed quietly... I didn't notice the day, I was so fallen in love and lost in my thoughts, that I was out of time and space! It wasn't just Vic though...I had to admit the last few days, that I was hyper-excited for the next year's trip to Cern!!! I was off school since I had to be in Camp most of the time, and I was studying here, but the trip was for everyone that wished to join, and you get such chances Once in a lifetime!!!

Days kept passing with my everyday normal programm. Training, tree climbing, swimming...Archery of course! But I rarely met Victoria, and when I saw her, I had no time to speak to her...

I felt a little bit lonely and bored...One day though, once I checked the calendar that was hanging over my bed, I smiled excited looking at the 31rst of October. HALOWEEN DANCE! I couldn't believe it! I would definately thank Chiron for allowing this! And I knew exactly who I'd like to visit now!!

I quickly had a shower and dressed up with my casual look, a yellowish shirt with blue stripes and a comfy pair of jeans. My trainers, and off I go! But my eyes caught the glimse of a bottle on another half-blood's bunk. Perhaps it's Eric's...I pick it up in relief that nobody sees me doing that, and splash some perfum all over me. I walk out...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 7:49 pm