A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane)

Random Demigod

Female
    Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane) Empty Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane)

Post by Random Demigod 12/30/2009, 11:26 pm

OMGZ A bed! BOUNCY! I ran onto the bed and bounced. Then I got bored. I sat down on my extra cool green sheets and felt lonely. I never really did - but I did now. Friends. I wanted, needed a friend. I layded down and talked to Solstice my Parrot. "Who's a cutie?" I asked her, stroking her pure white head. "Me!" she cawed.

Your so sweet to her!
    I know
    [quote]

Red - Heidi
    Green - Lydice
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane) Empty Re: Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane)

Post by Rachel 12/31/2009, 2:36 pm

I walked to Lydice's bunk and put the dumb bag of drachmas and the note back on her bunk. I didn't need them. Then I left.
    Random Demigod

Female
    Number of posts : 334
    Registration date : 2009-12-28

Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane) Empty Re: Lydice's Bed (Don't bug if you don't want to be driven insane)

Post by Random Demigod 12/31/2009, 2:39 pm

I ran into the cabin and saw Cynder. I stopped dead in my tracks. I took the drachmas and chuckjed them out the window, I riipped up the note. I glared at her then ran out the door crying.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 1/31/2010, 10:15 pm

I walk in. I was about to say skip, but I had a feeling that this was the one
    Twig
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Twig 1/31/2010, 10:18 pm

I walk over and frown. I look around. The bed hasn't been slept in. " i think she might of left." i say

ooC: GTG. be back soon.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 1/31/2010, 10:20 pm

"Yeah probably. Maybe some clues are here of where she went or something like that."

ooc: Ok, bye!
    Twig
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Twig 1/31/2010, 10:46 pm

"By the looks of the bed, i don't think she slept here for 2 days."

OOC: Back
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 2/1/2010, 4:02 pm

I frowned. "I don't think we'll find her.." I then shrugged and said, "Well, I'm going to go slash some dummies, I'll see you around bro.." I sa leaving.
    Twig
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Twig 2/4/2010, 6:08 pm

" Yeah." i say and walk away

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 2:29 am